So i will give you praise So my heart will sing you are good, you are good your life will surely change. So my heart will sing You are good, You are good This is the day You made oohhh this is the day You made and your mercy's are new your promise is true this is the day You made I'll rejoice & be glad in you pre-there's a supernatural praise, rising up in my heart, up in my heart Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. This Is The Day Lyrics: Oh-ooh-ooooh, oooh / Oh-ooh-ooooh, oooh / This is the day You've made / I'll rejoice and be glad with all that I am / This is the day … So i will give you praise This is the day You made I'll rejoice and be glad with all that I am This is the day You made I'll rejoice and be glad in you This is the day You made and your mercy's are new your promise is true This is the day You made I'll rejoice and be glad in you There's a supernatural praise, rising up in my heart, up in my heart Bridge: This is the day You made This is the day You made I'll rejoice and be glad with all that I am This is the day You made I'll rejoice and be glad in you There's a supernatural praise, rising up in my heart, up in my heart The sound it has to be made oh Lord So my heart will sing You are good, You are good And with everything I will praise, I will praise [x2] oohhh. You watch a plane flying across a clear blue sky. What ever comes my way I rejoice in you Your life will surely change. this is the day You made and your mercy's are new your promise is true mmmmmmmmm, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ah Oh oh ….Oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh ah ….Oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh ….Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). This is the day You made and with everything i will praise, i will praise. You've been reading some old letters -- This is the day (This is the day) Your life will surely change. Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. oohhh... oohhh pre-there's a supernatural praise, rising up in my heart, up in my heart I rejoice in you Fehlerhaften Songtext melden. oohhh... oohh. oohhh. Now it could be that those lines are sung with irony -- there's no insight, no escape, no hope, just the illusion of it. oohhh... oohh. starts and ends within the same node. This is the day (this is the day) oohhh This is the day You made I'll rejoice & be glad in you and with everything i will praise, i will praise. The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way deutsche Übersetzung, I've Been Waiting for Tomorrow (All My Life), Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven (But Nobody Wants To Die). Whenever the lyrics pore over the loss and the sadness, we come back to this line, and its companion, "This is the day when things fall into place." Well, you didn't wake up this morning Because you didn't go to bed You were watching the whites of your eyes turn red The calendar on your wall is ticking the … Make sure your selection Writer(s): Matt Johnson Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com.