In reality, he is the televangelist and preacher of God. In one of the interviews, the singer sits down for an '11 questions' interview, where he answers about his likes and dislikes. She is the wife of Joel Osteen and the daughter-in-law of John Osteen. Jonathan Osteen attended the University of Texas to complete his graduation in the year 2017. The singer said, "Perfect woman, it would be someone who right when you meet her; she just comes across as someone who is very kind.". Johnathan Osteen is the son of Joel Osteen and Victoria Osteen and the grandson of John Osteen and Dodie Osteen.He was born on April 20, 1995, in Houston, Texas, the U.S.His grandparents are the founder of Lakewood Church. While if we talk of his father net worth, it is estimated around $40 to $50 million. I’m still crazy about my husband after thirty years, I respect him, I honor him.

It’s a beautiful place to be, something I didn’t expect when I got married… It’s been great. Jonathan Osteen is not married as of now.Source: Jonathan's Instagram. Jonathan also has a younger sister, Alexandra Osteen (born in 1998). He is also the lead vocalist of the band – LYA; the other members of the band are Alexandra Osteen, Louie Garcia, and Abel Orta. Maybe this is one of the many reasons why the 24-year-old is still a singer. After that, Joel, one of the six siblings of John, took over the church and had been fulfilling the role of senior pastor since then. Her accuser, Sharon Brown, claimed that Victoria shoved her and elbowed her in the breast.

Both his parents, Joel and Victoria Osteen are the co-pastors of the Lakewood Church. Joel Osteen has written seven number-one New York Times Bestselling books. Here’s the Scoop On his Love Life, Everything we know about Shay Mitchell’s parents, Things You Should Know About Miles Heizer, about her book in an interview with Click2Houston, Victoria was elated after the trial, and she said, The truth about Kane Brown’s wife, Katelyn Jae, The truth about Baker Mayfield’s wife, Emily Wilkinson, Inside Kamala Harris’ life, Including her parents and husband, Is Zac Efron Married? Also, on September 24, 2018, Jonathan preached his first message at the Lakewood Church, which was a massive feat for him. Well, there were a few other interesting questions on the interview, which we thought should include here. The 24-year-old singer made his preaching debut on father's day weekend in July of 2019. if we talk about the followers of Jonathan Osteen, at present, he has followers in six figures on Instagram. Besides, he is also the lead vocalist of the band, LYA. Any further details regarding the subject have not been revealed yet. Sharon sued for an apology and ten per cent of Victoria’s net worth. The interviewer asked what, according to him, is a perfect woman? So, let’s know more about this gentle soul and what his life as a preacher is like. The truth about his Love life. He through his singing and live performances across the world had earned a good net worth. Let's find out. Her part of the service can be seen on a one-hour program broadcast on the Daystar Television Network and through a live internet feed. Jonathan appears to be more interested in having a leading role in the church. Though the singer had huge fan base across the United States of America and European Countries & his social profiles like Instagram, Twitter. Victoria is an accomplished pastor herself, and part of Lakewood Church’s rise as a megachurch has been due to her effort and guidance. In 1963, at the age of two, Osteen moved with her family to Houston, Texas, when her father took a position with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). And one more thing, when the interviewer asked him if he prefers a blonde or a brunette, Jonathan said he prefers brunette. So far, the band has released many singles.