"Our first family photo in our new home, before we start renovations," Kloots captioned a photo of her with Cordero and Elvis in their empty home. Fans immediately shared their excitement with the country star in … ", Kloots continued, "I’ve done this my whole life- I think 'one year ago' or '6 months ago' ... I’m finding that I do it even more now because I can’t believe how much can and has changed in just one year. ", No hurricane was going to stop my baby brother’s wedding from being beautiful! Brittany has been sharing shots of the new Aldean residence on Instagram, showing off many of the home's gorgeous rooms, including their kids' rooms, kitchen, her amazing shoe closet, their backyard oasis, playroom where their "baby band practices," and more. On either side of the aisle were just two rows of chairs, and in the front stood a beautiful wood hexagon structure with flowers. It stung like a horrible bug bite actually. She wanted more modern while he favored a rustic look with more wood beams. "My loves❣️ Thank y’all for helping make my bday so special," she wrote. He added, 'We made sure we knew exactly what we wanted and when, and started building it. It's going to be great, just the fact that I get to raise my kids there, and it gets to be there home forever, it's cool,' he noted. The two have been doing very well especially considering their early days were bumpy. See photos from her birthday celebration below. ❤️," commented country singer Lauren Alaina on her post. Elvis lost his father, but today I realized we lost our family. I have been truely blessed with 3 beautiful daughters and I am so thankful for all of them. Beautiful family!!”. "To everyone in the Route 91 family, we love u guys and we couldn't have gotten through it without you. Bail reform is on the ballot in California. Jason and Brittany Aldean recently moved in to their gorgeous mansion over the summer after the couple spent time building their dream home. The My Kinda Party singer and the former model met in 2012 and wed in 2015. The note read: 'Happy 5th Anniversary My Love; Jase.' Love you so much Britt. "', Long process: 'We started building this house I guess a year and a half or so ago,' Aldean explained to Taste of Country; here Brittany is seen in the entrance way, A home for a long time: 'It was just kind of our forever home. Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ for just $12.99/mo. After two years of building, Jason Aldean, his wife, Brittany, finally moved into their dream home in early 2020, settling into their new estate outside Nashville with their 2-year-old son Memphis and 1-year-old daughter Navy.Jason is also dad to older daughters Keeley and Kendyl, who likely spend time at the house as well. On the other hand its vividness makes it seem like it was yesterday," she wrote. Jason Aldean performs during the Route 91 Harvest country music festival at the MGM Resorts Village on October 5, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Cordero and Kloots looked totally at ease while enjoying a day at the park with their son and two fur babies. '", She concluded the caption, "I love you with all my heart. Wedded bliss: The My Kinda Party singer and the former model met in 2012 and wed in 2015. "And to the men and women who ran towards the bullets to protect all of us... WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL #vegasstrong #countrystrong.". We converted the barn full of tractors and equipment into a beautiful wedding space (Swipe to see) and our back porch into an enchanted forest. Her father, Jason Aldean is a very famous American singer and a songwriter too. "Thank y'all So much for the sweet birthday messages yesterday!" RELATED: Jason Aldean Premieres Emotional New Music Video Starring Wife Brittany and Their Kids. "It's obviously something that I wouldn't wish on anybody,” the singer told Clarkson. ", She added that she hoped to help others who can relate to her story, writing, " If anyone else feels this pain, you are not alone. I have been truely blessed with 3 beautiful daughters and I am so thankful for all of them," he wrote alongside a series of individual photos of each girl. She wrote along with it, "My baby put on a tux for the first time yesterday for my brother’s wedding and my heart could barely stand it. On Sept. 17, 2020, what would have been her husband's 42nd birthday, Kloots shared photos from the Broadway star's last birthday. Still makes me sick to my stomach. Jason Aldean's two youngest were almost planned to enter the world at the same time. Jason Aldean on Instagram: “Happy birthday Keeley! There is no right or wrong. Jason Aldean is officially back in the studio! We didn’t really even get to be a family. Trump calls aide Hope Hicks onstage at his Florida rally weeks after each tested positive... 'Lock him up! ", She added, "Hug your loved ones tight and be grateful for everyday. Kelly Clarkson and Jason Aldean perform onstage during the 54th Academy Of Country Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 07, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. We were so excited for this new adventure. Do you know these lucrative Social Security secrets? The family consists of an 18-month-old daughter Navy and 2-year old son Memphis. ", A post shared by Brittany Aldean (@brittanyaldean) on Oct 1, 2020 at 7:46am PDT, RELATED VIDEO: Jason Aldean Offers Support to Brother-in-Law Chuck Wicks During Infertility Journey: His 'Attitude Was So Positive'. We had arrived in LA the day before his birthday and thought what a way to kick off your 41st year. On Tuesday (October 13), the country star turned to Instagram to give his fans an update on new music, sharing a photo of himself wearing headphones and smiling in front of a microphone ready to record. A palace: The power country couple started building their dream forever home in late 2019. Jason Aldean accepts the ACM Dick Clark Artist of the Decade Award onstage during the 54th Academy Of Country Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 07, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ivanka Trump waits in line to order cookies 'n cream ice cream during latest campaign stop in Ohio as she bundles up against the fall weather in a houndstooth coat. In addition, the family poses in front of a large white grand staircase. #CountryStrong #Route91family #VegasStrong. He went for jeans and a grey T-shirt with beige flip flops and flashed his wedding band and matching watch. The 43-year-old music star sports a grey three-piece suit and holds the youngest daughter Navy, who wears a white lace tutu dress. 33 never looked so good. The 32-year-old budding star was posing with her country singer husband Jason as well as their two kids Memphis, aged two, and Navy, aged one, and the two children he had with his first wife Jessica Ussery: 17-year-old Keeley and 12-year-old Kendyl. I can’t believe u are 17 today . "Last night was one the most fun, unexpected nights ever❣️More pics to come". The pool is so big it looks like it could fit 30 people and the slide is every kid's dream. Brittany struggled to hold young son, Memphis, who squirms to get out of his mother’s arms in the second, more candid photo. On her Instagram, Brittany shared a video of the barn draped in satin champagne drapes hung up around the room. My life is so different. Watch: Donald Trump Says ‘Maybe I’ll Have to... Charlie Daniels Band Remembers Customized NASCAR No. We converted the barn full of tractors and equipment into a beautiful wedding space (Swipe to see) and our back porch into an enchanted forest I’m still shocked how gorgeous it ended up being✨ Thank you @erin_creighton_ for helping pull this off last minute! I like kind of rustic stuff, and a little more wood beams and stuff, and she's a little more straight-lined, modern, so it's kind of a little trade off.