Sauf mention contraire, le contenu de la communauté est disponible sous licence. Having lost his own children, he's got a lot of pain. Unlike his comic counterpart, Supergirl's version of Cyborg Superman didn't have his consciousness uploaded into a cybernetic clone of Superman and instead retains his original appearance of Hank Henshaw. [10], When Rhea led the Daxamite invasion on National City, Henshaw and Lillian temporarily allied with Supergirl's team to rescue Lena, who had been captured. Is this red-eyed fellow a Hank imposter? Back when the showrunners were on set to shoot the pilot, the idea to make DEO head Hank the Martian Manhunter was initially floated as a joke. [2], In 2005, the D.E.O. Just when it looked like Hank Henshaw was starting to warm up to Kara, Supergirl threw in a big twist earlier than expected. Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 p.m. While working at the D.E.O., Henshaw learned of J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter, a citizen of Mars, who Superman had claimed was the strongest being on Earth, and became obsessed with hunting him down and killing him, but J'onn would evade him for some years. He's afraid," Kreisberg says. In Monday's episode of the CBS series, Kara wasn't gelling too well with the DEO's training methods.

Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. "Andrew gave me this model of a green Martian, and at first, I was a bit horrified," Harewood says. Jeremiah told him that there was more resistance then he had anticipated but he still got the files they were after. by When Jeremiah Danvers returned from raiding secret files from the D.E.O. While he won't come out to the entire world just yet, having Kara and Alex finally know his secret identity will help Hank open up in ways he never thought possible on Earth. Henshaw transformed the Phantom Zone projector into a teleporter, allowing him, Lillian and Supergirl to board the Daxamite ship. After 10 years Henshaw is proven to greatly resent J'onn for stealing his life (which is technically no longer stolen) and equally hates Supergirl, believing if he had taken her in as originally planned, none of what happened to him would have occurred. The “Supergirl” writers also threw us a bit […] DEO agent and Alex Danvers' boss on "Supergirl," the ever secretive Hank Henshaw had his true identity revealed in last night's episode. It's also the secret that Hank Henshaw (David Harewood) has been hiding. At some point in his life, Hank was appointed director of the D.E.O..[1]. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. googletag.pubads().definePassback('/284704979/the_shadow_league/tsl_sharkfest-display_ros', [[300,250]]).setTargeting('imp_hash', [''+imp_hash]).setClickUrl('').display(); dragon ball z resurrection of frieza torrent. It's the fact that he can finally be himself," Harewood says. [9], After Jeremiah rebelled against Cadmus, Henshaw attacked him. This hatred is seen when, despite Henshaw's dislike for aliens, he complimented the Daxamites for placing J'onn into a coma. “We don’t want to say too much about it, because I think we had a lot of success with the way we doled out information about Tom Cavanagh’s character last year on Flash. "The revelation is as much a weight off his shoulders than anything.

You think he's bad but then he turns out to be not only good, but the most good person in the DC universe.". Hank Henshaw had served in the U.S. Army, where he met and became best friends with Jim Harper. Just when it looked like Hank Henshaw was starting to warm up to Kara, Supergirl threw in a big twist earlier than expected. Mais lorsque J'onn a reçu une grâce présidentielle, J'onn a continué à utiliser l'apparence de Hank pour la convenance des agents du D.E.O., mais également pour les apparitions publiques. While that doesn't guarantee Henshaw will become evil on Supergirl anytime soon — or at all — it shows that Harewood is definitely on board if the show decides to go there.

Though Henshaw managed to stab Jeremiah in the chest which would cause him to bleed to his "death," Jeremiah was able to push Henshaw off the nearby cliff side where he fell to his supposed death. "We really want to show off what he can do, and we're definitely going to do that in upcoming episodes.

Arrowverse Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Henshaw managed to beat down the martian until Supergirl crashed into him. "[DC Comics CCO] Geoff Johns, [executive producer] Greg Berlanti and I were saying, 'It's so funny we cast David because he's got those weird ears. Could he be the man Alura was speaking with in the closing moments of the episode and Supergirl is putting a double twist on Cyborg Superman? His damaged body was repaired with cybernetic parts, which gave him superhuman strength and endurance. var imp_hash = ((new Date()).getTime() + "-" + Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000000) +""+ Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000000)).substr(0,24);

he met up with Henshaw and Lillian in a rendezvous point and he told him that he was late. As much as I just want to be myself, it would terrify people to be confronted with this alien.

[8], Henshaw was with Lillian Luthor as they were working on a device in a secret location and he told her that it was now complete. "He looks at her as if she's one of his own daughters. Spoilers ahead for tonight's episode of Supergirl, titled 'Human For A Day. Après l'arrivée de Kara Zor-El, Hank a extorqué son père adoptif, Jeremiah Danvers à travailler pour lui afin qu'il puisse en apprendre davantage sur les Kryptoniens.

", Viewers will get to see Hank's painful past firsthand when the show flashes back to his life on Mars. "I knew something was changing, but I wasn't absolutely sure what it was. "In a way, John is closeted.

— Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) src