Quinton de Kock played another good knock while Mumbai bowlers also put up impressive performance. Managed to get a score on the board but when Mumbai are like that, they are hard to stop.

Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan, Andre Russell all need to raise their game. They are on a winning spree and will go into the match on the back of four consecutive wins. - DC need 120 runs in 72 balls at 10 rpo, Updated Date: October 16, 2020 23:18:23 IST, Mumbai Indians Vs Kolkata Knight Riders LIVE SCORE (t20), Australia in England, 3 T20I Series, 2020, IPL 2020 Highlights, KXIP vs CSK Match, Full Cricket Score: Faf, Watson romp home in 10-wicket win for Chennai, IPL 2020 Highlights, RCB vs RR Match, Full Cricket Score: Kohli, Padikkal star as Bangalore beat Rajasthan, IPL 2020 Highlights, RCB vs KKR Match, Full Cricket Score: Bangalore hammer Kolkata by 82 runs, collect fifth win. In the second-half of the tournament, I think teams batting second will most of the matches. KKR have been outplayed by the best team of this season. ", "We weren’t in the race at all really, being four or five down. So you can stream IPL 2020 LIVE STREAMING FREE in dark mode. DK tries to play a half-sweep, half-scoop shot but gets an inside edge and the ball disturbs the stumps.
Here’s all you need to know about DC vs CSK IPL Live Streaming: Where is the IPL 2020 match between Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings taking place? Stand and deliver again! Mumbai Indians love playing against KKR. West Indies test skipper Jason Holder has been signed as his replacement. Hardik now takes charge and takes Cummins to cleaners. Indian Premier League 2020 Live Streaming, Broadcasting TV Channels, Schedule The eagerly awaited IPL 2020 time table has, in the end, introduced, and the finalists of the remaining year’s version of the IPL, Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, can be gambling the whole sport on the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on 19 September 2020. You can Watch IPL online for free using Live Streaming Site IPLT20.com #4. Shivam Mavi and Chirs Green come in. Indian Premiere League is back with the thirteenth season in 2020. , Chandigarh , Dehradun,

Next could be the last over. Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal At what time does the IPL 2020 match between Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings begin? Get Latest Cricket Updates, Live scores and Top news on HT Cricket. Mumbai Indians beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 8 wickets.

With the pitches getting slower, KKR might look to bring back Kuldeep Yadav again.

The IPL 2020 match between Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings begins at 7:30 PM IST on Saturday (October 17). Play In Progress Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. RCB have not put a foot wrong here. However, the Kiwi skipper can be back for this match to give some mass to the Hyderabad middle order, which anticipatedly collapsed in their opening fixture. I need to let Quinny bat free and not worry about what the team needs from him. I have a role to play in the squad. IPL 2020 Highlights, KKR vs CSK Match, Full Cricket Score: Kolkata stage late comeback to beat Chennai by 10 runs Jadhav turns down a single off the first ball, denying Jadeja the strike, and fails to score off the next delivery as well, with the match pretty much getting sealed then and there itself. Russell c de Kock b Bumrah 12(9), Two in two for Rahul Chahar. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, National T20 Cup 2020 - Live Cricket Schedules & Updates, IPL LIVE: DC vs CSK Match Live Score, Indian Premier League 2020, IPL LIVE: RR vs RCB Match Live Score, Indian Premier League 2020, IPL LIVE: RCB vs KXIP 31st Match Live Score, Indian Premier League 2020, IPL LIVE: DC vs RR 30th Match Live Score, Indian Premier League 2020, IPL 2020 Live Streaming & TV Channel, Indian Premier League 2020, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Updates, Pakistan vs New Zealand 33rd ODI Cricket Live Score, PAK v NZ, World Cup 2019, Royal Challengers Bangalore v Mumbai Indians Live Updates, Pakistan vs Afghanistan 36th ODI Live Cricket Score, PAK v AFG, ICC CWC 2019, Sri Lanka tour of Pakistan 2019 schedule, time and date, South Africa v England 1st ODI Live Score, Cricket World Cup 2019, India vs Bangladesh ICC World Cup 2019 Warm Up Match Live Updates, Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians, Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings, hennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore. This is Mumbai's 21st win over Kolkata in IPL. Here one section is for LIVE CHAT so you can also live chat with the admin of this app via telegram. With the form and confidence that MI are in and considering their record over KKR, they start off as favourites. Sensational!

IPL Live Score and Streaming RR vs RCB 2020… This is Mumbai's 21st win over Kolkata in IPL. The best thing about IPL 2020 live streaming channel is Star Network offers the IPL 13 Live Streaming in six different languages all across India and IPL 2020 coverage will be in English, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, and Telugu. Preview - should be a cracker - both teams need to win this one! To be honest I have played this game enough to know you can't do anything about it if you drop one. The eagerly awaited IPL 2020 time table has, in the end, introduced, and the finalists of the remaining year’s version of the IPL, Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings, can be gambling the whole sport on the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on 19 September 2020. Mumbai chase down 149 with eight wickets in hand and 19 balls to spare. ESPN is best one for live cricket scores and commentary from around the world. England 2-0 up in the series and looking to close off a series win - West Indies looking to pull back one on England - a must win match for them! Australia Women v New Zealand Women, 1st T20I, Continuing matches from this exciting T20 tournament, Ranchi Raiders v Dhanbad Dynamos, Match 23, Singhbum Strickers v Dumka Daredevils, Match 24, Northern Knights v Leinster Lightning, 5th Match, England Women v West Indies Women, 3rd T20I. Last game I was disappointed I didn't finish the game. ESPN crick Info is best online streaming sports site. The IPL 2020 Final can be hosted via means of the UAE because of the COVID-19 pandemic, which is an excellent way to be the 1/3 time in IPL history. It is just about keeping my balance and playing them as I see them. Hardik hits this one over Cummins' head for another boundary. Find latest and upcoming tech gadgets online on Tech2 Gadgets.

Sandeep Warrier and Shivam Mavi are likely to keep their place for Kolkata alongside Pat Cummins and Kuldeep Yadav. They need their bowlers to step up after the thumping loss against RCB. Jaipur,

IPL 2020 LIVE SCORE, Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders latest updates: Done and dusted! Eight needed now.