My head and my heart will never cease their endless war. Whether you are the one being loved or giving love (or both), never let that feeling go. That's the first question. Only one man and all of this.”, “They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. 3. This quote about love is so deep with so much meaning, and it will definitely help you express those feelings of true love. “Don’t just pretend to love others. But then what if someone were to come along and pick up those pieces for you? You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear – Oscar Wilde. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand. I’ve been looking all over for you.” – Unknown, 26. Your email address will not be published. 43. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Life Hacker, Internet Entrepreneur, SEO Strategist and The Founder of, 30 Powerful Life Quotes That Will Inspire You, 30 Long Distance Relationship Quotes That Will Melt Your Heart, 20 Cute Love Quotes For Him Straight from the Heart, 20 Cute Love Quotes For Her Straight from the Heart, 10 Surprising Signs That Prove You’re In Love, 10 Questions A Guy Should Never Ask A Girl, 7 Things To Remember If You Love Someone With Anxiety, 10 Things To Say Someone Struggling With Depression, Fake Friends: How To Spot Them, Avoid Them, And Move On, How to Fall Out of Love with Your Best Friend, 6 Scary Halloween Pranks for a Perfect Halloween, How to Be Happy – 9 Ways to Be Naturally Happy, How to Make a Pregnant Woman Feel Beautiful and Happy, 6 Natural Ways to Boost Your Immune System, 10 Ways To Find Love And Be Loved As You Want, 30 Heartbroken Quotes Straight from the Heart. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”, 64. “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. Some are stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.” – Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City, 23. ALSO READ: 100 Love Quotes to Inspire You to Keep loving, Quotes best love quotes, inspirational love quotes, inspirational sayings, Inspiring Love quotes, Love quotes, Your email address will not be published. This single sentence will have your partner weak in the knees with overwhelming love for you. – Charles Schultz, 56. You have to earn the right to be believed.”, “I don't understand dating.. and the other things that people do.. all I know is that you ought to find the one you recognize. Download the new YouEconomy resource that helps you figure out how to get started with your very own side hustle. There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. But she only wanted to belong to someone. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”, 40. These things may be tough to give but it is all worth it in the end for the right person. Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do. It feels amazing to give love and to receive love. It may have taken you a while to find your perfect partner, but you knew all along that you loved them dearly and have an immediate connection. And others may speak freely, live with one another freely, express themselves freely– just like everyone else, but then there is you... you have no words for proof of reassurance, no tokens of professed love, but you have something. Especially when the love is new and the feeling is new, the heart becomes at peace and you begin to find the meaning of your existence because you have found true love: and if it is a dream you wish, it does not come to an end. If your partner’s love makes you feel beautiful and carefree, then you have met your match. – Anonymous –, 61. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo, 5. The second question is, if he is the exact same person twenty years from now that he is today, would you still want to marry him? Especially in these times of change, it’s easy to focus... ‘Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.’ ... ‘A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and s... ‘Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.’. “Don’t fall in love; rise with it.”  – Amit Abraham, 25. Love is the best thing you can receive from a relationship – as long as it’s healthy and true. “We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love.” – Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! When you feel that you have finally found your soul mate, this romantic quote on love will help you set the mood by letting them know exactly how you feel about your relationship. This love quote is powerful in saying that you will always love and desire your partner from now until forever. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall.”  – Meghan O’Rourke, 29. If you have true love, you will overcome any argument and continue to love and be loved in a healthy relationship. Quotes tagged as "inspirational-love" Showing 1-30 of 316 “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi tags: inspirational-love. There is no better love than the love that makes you a better person or a better version of yourself. In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilities. When my head says ‘I don’t care, my heart says ‘I do care’. This is one of the best I adore you quotes, you will ever find. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”, 51. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse, 21. Though that can become a problem as well. “Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.” — Tim McGraw, “It’s Your Love”, 45. None. Your legs must be tired because you have been running through my mind all night. And it is you who are my sun. The love of your partner should make you feel like you are the only one in the world. And finally, does he inspire to be a better person? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. “We love because He first loved us.”  – 1 John 4:19, 68. Tolkien, “Lord of The Rings”, 29. You may feel that you already love your partner as much as you can, however, each new morning brings you a deeper feeling of love for them. Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love. Share this beautiful love quote with your partner to let them know that you will always love them no matter what. But your heart believes you can soar, glide and fly.”  – Marie Coulson, 47. “I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.” – Unknown, 69. — Julia Roberts. 30 Sister Quotes | 30 Being Single Quotes “Where there is love there is life.”— Mahatma Gandhi, 17. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.’”  – Ruth 1:16, 24. “There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear because fear involves punishment. Your Free Resource for Love, Life, and Personal Development, April 21, 2018 Mary Fatima Berongoy Leave a Comment. Further Reading: 30 Long Distance Relationship Quotes That Will Melt Your Heart, I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness – and call it love—true love.”  – Robert Fulghum, True Love, 96. My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. I hope these quotes inspired your perspective on love. Of course, we all know that your heart needs a beat to survive – and if you share this love quotes with your partner, then you are telling them that without them, your life is meaningless. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”, 31. “I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.”  – Michka Assayas, 13. It could make your life more beautiful and meaningful. “Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense.” – E.E. It's a catastrophe. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. That’s not love. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”, 43. Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky. True love could change anyone into a better person. 2. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost, 20. So much, in fact, that you wouldn’t want to spend one day of your life without them. — Paulo “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.”, 55. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”  – Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember. 10 Things That Will Change Your Life If You Think Your Life Sucks. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” ―Lucille Ball, 85.