To give me comfort, And love me through, In the lonely hour, I need you . I don't need suggestions, on how to start anew In the lonely hour, I need you, I need someone, that I'll look to, In the United States, it was released on 17 June 2014 through Capitol Records America. Leave Your Lover Lyrics: 3. Nirvana Lyrics: 11. In the lonely hour, I need you . In the Lonely Hour is the debut studio album by English recording artist Sam Smith.It was released 26 May 2014. These other voices, they don't cut through There's nothing I can do; I'm helpless without you. I need you . Restart Lyrics: 12. . In the lonely hour, I need you, There's nothing I can do When there's a wishful silence, in an empty room In the lonely hour, I need you . . Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. . I need someone, that I'll look to, In the lonely hour, that we all go through To give me comfort, and love me through In the lonely hour, I need you Lyrics to 'The Lonely Hour' by Sam Smith. To give me comfort, And love me through, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. In the lonely hour, I need you. In the lonely hour, I need you, I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels I need someone, that I'll look to, No amount of riches will cover up these blues. deutsche Übersetzung, Adele - Someone Like You deutsche Übersetzung, Jessie J - Flashlight deutsche Übersetzung, "Temptation": Tiwa Savage und Sam Smith haben eine spätsommerliche Single im Gepäck, "My Oasis": So heißt die brandneue gemeinsame Single von Sam Smith und Burna Boy. Ed Sheeran - Perfect deutsche Übersetzung, Troye Sivan - My My My! In the lonely hour, that we all go through To give me comfort, and love me through In the lonely hour, I need you I need you I need you I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels No amount of riches will cover up these blues I don't need suggestions, on how to start anew In the lonely hour… These other voices, they don't cut through. . To give me comfort, and love me through I need you. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Sam Smith - In the Lonely Hour Album Lyrics; 1. In the lonely hour, I need you "I'm Ready": So heißt die feurige Kollaboration von Sam Smith und Demi Lovato, Sam Smith veröffentlicht seinen brandneuen herzzerreißenden Song "To Die For", Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. I need someone, That I'll look to, I'm helpless without you, It's a lonesome point of view Safe With Me Lyrics: 9. Money On My Mind Lyrics: 4. I've Told You Now Lyrics: 6. Good Thing Lyrics: 7. Copyright: Writer(s): James Napier, Sam Smith, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. I need you. No amount of riches will cover up these blues . . Stay With Me (Darkchild version) Lyrics: 2. . Not In That Way Lyrics: 8. I need you. . Übersetzung: Was singt Sam Smith im Songtext zu seiner Single "To Die For" auf Deutsch? . The album includes the hit singles Writer(s): JAMES NAPIER, SAM SMITH Lyrics to 'In The Lonely Hour' by Sam Smith. I don't need diamonds, I don't need jewels; Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. In the lonely hour, I need you . I need you. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. It was released in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2014, via Capitol UK and Method Records. When there's a wistful silence, in an empty room. Life Support Lyrics: 10. Lay Me Down Lyrics: 5. In the lonely hour, That we all go through. It's a lonesome point of view, In the lonely hour, that we all go through I need someone, that I'll look to, . I need someone, that I'll look to, In the lonely hour, That we all go through. and I need you. In the Lonely Hour is the debut studio album by English singer Sam Smith. . I don't need suggestions on how to start anew.