끝까지 작은 모습뿐 이라서 yeah, Tagged as B.I, bobby, Chanwoo, Donghyuk, 동혁, 바비, 비아이, ikon, 아이콘, 윤형, 준회, 진환, 찬우, Jinhwan, Junhoe, lyrics, Yunhyung. I said I’d protect your forever babogati nareul mitji ma yeongwonhi neol jikigetdan mal geojitmal geojitmal. 지켜주지 못해 미안해 잘 살길바래 지못미 is short for 지켜주지 못해 미안해(jikyeojuji mothae mianhae) which means "I'm sorry that I can't protect you". like everyone else takes I’m out, all night, 오늘따라 흘러나오는 Radio에선 That’s better than me, kinder than me, 언제나 넌 같은 자리에 nunmul beotkkot modu tteolgwo Your one last 같이 즐겨 듣던 노래가 나오고 있어 Change ), Loser – Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Apology – iKon lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (지못미 – 아이콘), MIROH – Stray Kids lyrics [romanized, English, hangul], Happy – WJSN/Cosmic Girls lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Good day – Jeong Jun Il lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (좋은날 – 정준일), Calling you – Highlight lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Wedding Dress - Taeyang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], One Man - Kim Jong Kook Lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (한 남자 - 김종국), Lies - Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul] (거짓말 - 빅뱅), Loser - Big Bang lyrics [romanized, english, hangul], Boombayah - Blackpink lyrics [romanized, english, hangul]. 미안 미안 너도 날 잊어줘 짧고 아름답기를 바래 이 모든 것 Mmm... That would be a copy-paste of Leila's cover... 사랑을 했다 (Love Scenario) (salang-eul haessda), Unknown Artist - Ana gebt akhry lyrics request, Micha'el Eliyahu Ben David - Hebrew Im Eshkachech Yerushalaim, Unknown Artist (Hindi) - Mashup: Romance like SRK. © 2020 KPopLyrics.net | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | DMCA | Contact | Theme by: MH Themes | All lyrics found in this site are for personal and educational use only. bareul mot tten neoui ganyalpeun deung English Translation: You were always at the same place Waiting for me but I wat gone I wat gone. The songs we enjoyed together iKON - BEST FRIEND (English Translation) Lyrics Late night, your voice is drunk Maybe you had a sad thing happen to you You said you fought a lot with the person next to you and 발을 못 뗀 너의 가냘픈 등 geu heunhan sajin han jangdo Once, you've met someone you never really forget them. saessak pigireul baram geurigo I’m out, all night, dwijibeonoheun nae jeonhwagien 난 마치 죄인처럼 run away Don’t trust me like a fool When I said I would protect you They’re lies lies. jikyeojuji mothaeseo mianhae, eonjena nan dareun jarie 4:30 . I hope that as the tears and cherry blossoms fall 새싹 피기를 바람 그리고 have such cliche scenes that seem to be laughing at me For some reason, today the TV dramas I always watched, have such cliche scenes that seem to be laughing at me, By you when you were just asking for the slightest of attention, Until the very last moment we only think of me, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I hope you'll be well, That promise we made to be together forever, For some reason, today the radio's playing, And I hope I'm just one of the many people in your life that comes and goes, I hope that as the tears and cherry blossoms fall, There will be new life sprouting from them and I hope our memories are short and beautiful, Push at your slender back with good nature even though you still haven't been able to take your feet off the ground, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. For some reason, today the TV dramas I always watched, have such cliche scenes that seem to be laughing at me, By you when you were just asking for the slightest of attention, Until the very last moment we only think of me, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I hope you'll be well, That promise we made to be together forever, For some reason, today the radio's playing, And I hope I'm just one of the many people in your life that comes and goes, I hope that as the tears and cherry blossoms fall, There will be new life sprouting from them and I hope our memories are short and beautiful, Push at your slender back with good nature even though you still haven't been able to take your feet off the ground, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Every night with my friends 우리 추억 노을처럼 iKON - ‘고무줄다리기 (RUBBER BAND)’ DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO (MOVING VER.) ppeonhan jangmyeondeuri nal bomyeo biutgo isseo ( Log Out /  That until the very end I only show you such a small part of me yeah, Please for give me, For not being able to fill you up, I hope you meet someone saramdeul jung I guess I felt burdened Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. apeujiman, yeongwonhi hamkkehajan geu yaksok Sorry sorry I hope you forget me as well naboda gwaenchanko jallan saram mannagil barae, You always waited for me Уверенно воспроизвести по памяти, не заглядывая в подска... Hovi Star - עלה נישא ברוח (Aleh Nisa Ba'ruach), Cigarettes After Sex - Do You Know Where I Should Go. At the same place as always but neon algo isseotjanha yeongwonhi neol jikigetdan mal 눈물 벚꽃 모두 떨궈 I was gone I was gone, Don’t trust me like a fool I hope you'll be well, That until the very end I only show you such a small part of me yeah, Please forgive me for not being able to fill you up. eonjena neon gateun jarie It just takes a while for your memories to return. ( Log Out /  뻔한 장면들이 날 보며 비웃고 있어 부담스러웠나 봐 gati jeulgyeo deutdeon noraega naogo isseo 넌 알고 있었잖아 bujaejung jeonhwa, oneulttara heulleonaoneun Radioeseon As if I‘m a sinner I just run away Just like the sunset, and I hope 기분 좋게 밀기를, 지금까지 차마 못 했던 말 And yet again, you yell at me to go away, And I hope I’m just one of the many people in your life kkeutkkaji jageun moseupppun iraseo yeah, yongseohae I was gone I was gone, 오늘따라 자주 보던 TV Drama에선 I’m a selfish kind of guy Часто в сочетании с "выучить", "запомнить". 난 마치 죄인처럼 run away sasohan gwansimeul baran nega Часто в сочетании с "выучить", "запомнить". babogati nareul mitji ma yeongwonhi neol jikigetdan mal geojitmal geojitmal. jjarpgo areumdapgireul barae i modeun geot I’m out all night, My phone’s flipped over but on it is mian mian neodo nal ijeojwo No longer exists but it was all a lie, lie, For some reason, today the TV dramas I always watched Until the very last moment Suzy Kim 7,404,505 views. Especially today the typical scenes on the TV drama That I always watch are laughing at me Like a criminal I run away You yell at me again today, go away. Push at your slender back with good nature Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. han myeongigireul baram geurigo It's best to let an editor take care of the ... http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2015/11/ikon-apology-jimosmi, 사랑을 했다 (Love Scenario) (salang-eul haessda).