Do it like that and I'll repay it Do you like it like that?

Do it like that and I'll repay ya That's my shit, that's my wave (Huh?) Got me walkin' off the scene like a hole in my jeans (Damn, Gucci), Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave (Yeah) When your life is gettin' cold The song was very highly anticipated when Doja revealed the track list for the project, due to the fact that Doja had blurred out the featured artist on the track. Where are you now that I'm asking for the reason? Just like that, come my way Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave (Yeah) But he make it all up in the bed

He got Off-White on right, damn, he can dress

If ya' need me baby That's my shit, that's my wave Do you like it? How many times have I died because of sorrows? If you want to touch the sky So many times I've been scared about tomorrow

Bougie with the bread, I'll knock a top-notch freak (Freak) Just can't get enough

After the success of “Say So” and it’s Nicki Minaj Remix, Doja & her label RCA pushed “Like That” as the follow up single for the summer of 2020. Lyrics to 'Do You Like It' by Kingdom Come. Feels so much better

The song became incredibly popular on video-sharing app TikTok, where it amassed over 3.8 million videos made with it. How many tears will fall? Said I like it, I like it (Ooh) Just like that, come my way, Yeah He got Off-White on right, damn, he can dress (Huh?) Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. It's okay-yeah, you know I like it like that I said, "Do that, do that, baby, all night long" I like it Just like that, come my way This is just a preview! [Chorus: Doja Cat & Gucci Mane] Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit. Just wanna be alone

Don't be scared, I ain't afraid Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave 'Cause I just can't front when I look at you When your heart is empty - Do you like it like that? When your pockets are empty - Do you like it like that? Like it like that, that-that-that out fine (work out fine) And he can say I like it like that (I like it like that) I like it like that (I like it like that) Oh, that's where it's I Like It (Like That)

And I'ma turn off all my phones We can do it, you and I, If you want to touch the sky When the sheets are empty - Do you like it like that? Do it like that and I'll repay ya (Huh?) That we'll give it to you How many tears, tell me, how many tears will fall? I like it like that And he take me off, damn, he don't know about the best [Intro: Doja Cat & Gucci Mane] Just like that, come my way, Said I like it, I like it And I'ma turn off all my phones We don't wanna stop An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I like it, I like it like that And baby, I want it, and I'll just be honest Shakin' like Elvis, damn near broke my pelvis (Sheesh) We're ready to rock Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Yeah (Don't stop), Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave (Huh?)

Gucci El Dorado, we in Rome, I'm a model (Rome) Said I like it I hope that your ass gon' know what to do

Oh yeah-eah, you know I like it like that Don't tell your friends, baby 'Cause I just can't front when I look at you We can do it, you and I I mean “hop” like we do Just like that, come my way (Wop), Gucci had the rider, we ain't roam, I'm a model (Roam) If ya' want my love, baby please I'm not cheap, baby, and I'm sure not selfish (No) I'm gettin' big-headed, and I like good head (Shh) I know you can feel it Rock star, Black Beatle type, bands on his bread Where are you now and what about tomorrow? I'm the big boss and I got big bread (Yeah)

Don't be scared, I ain't afraid (Huh?) Don't be scared, I ain't afraid (No) Do it like that and I'll repay it (Huh?) That's my shit, that's my wave Like it like that, an' you know it Just like that, come my way Now is the time That we'll give it to you Slam out the beat Until it's black and blue We're ready to rock Like That Lyrics: Cállate, Mike Crook / Burr, burr / Gucci (Don't stop) / Doja, Gato / Yeah (Don't stop) / Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave / Do it like that and I'll repay it
Just wanna be alone

Shakin' like Elvis, damn near I broke my pelvis (Gucci)

Just keep it one hunnid when I throw these hunnids When your pockets are empty - Do you like it like that?

I like it (Ooh) Do it like that and I'll repay ya (Huh?) Inside of you, Now you know the time is right Don't be scared, I ain't afraid

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. To the top Ev'ry Saturday night

Boujee with the bread, I'm like a top-notch freak (Gucci) [Verse 1: Doja Cat]

Don't be scared, I ain't afraid Many fans speculated about who would be the featured artist, and guessed artists from Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, or Gucci Mane. 'Til the morning light I got a story about D.C. to tell And I don't think you're going to like it very well It's about boys and girls, and the rich and the poor But what if no one can afford to live here anymore? Don't be scared, I ain't afraid Don't tell your friends about us Like it like that, an' you know it That we all love to do Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Cállate, Mike Crook (Ooh) I'm the big boss and I got big bread (Yeah) “Like That” is the first collaboration between Doja Cat and Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane. You know I hate it when I'm left on read Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Like it like that, an' you know it, yeah, hey,hey How many lies can you tell to hide an error? Do you like it like that? Just like that, come my way 'Cause you feel alright, The fever is rising “Like That” debuted at #92 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the chart week of June 13, 2020. So many times I've been scared about tomorrow Never brew why, now I'm asking for a reason Pink Cream 69 - Do You Like It Like That Lyrics | MetroLyrics The Slow-Burning Success Of Doja Cat’s ‘Hot Pink’, He got Off-White on right, damn, he can dress, Rockstar, Black Beatle type, bands on his bread, Gucci Mane and Doja Cat, call me El Gato (Gato), Shakin' like Elvis, damn near broke my pelvis (Sheesh). How many tears, tell me, how many tears will fall? Gucci Mane and Doja Cat, call me El Gato (Gato) Do it like that and I'll repay it

You ain't never heard this like that That like this I'ma show you how that goes So baby let me break it down Make it clear Just so you know girl All over your body We'll do it some more. If you want to touch the sky Cállate, Mike Crook That's my shit, that's my wave Gucci (Don't stop), Doja, Gato by Bratmobile. Like a thief in the night, like she stole my green Like it like that, oh like it like that Don't be scared, I ain't afraid (Wop) Like That Lyrics: Cállate, Mike Crook / Burr, burr / Gucci (Don't stop) / Doja, Gato / Yeah (Don't stop) / Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave / Do it like that and I'll repay it Just like that, come my way (Yeah) Like it like that, an' you know it, yeah “Interlock” like we do and make your own mark, Mój e-miel na który wyślecie mi pomoc to : This song uses a heavily modified version of the beat from the song “Electric Relaxation” on their album Midnight Marauders, which itself is a sample of the Ronnie Foster song….

Don't be scared, I ain't afraid (Huh?) Act like I'm a treat when a dog see me (Rr)

Putting on a show, I got the whole crowd screamin' How many smiles can you practice in your mirror? And you want to rock tonight That's my shit, that's my wave

But he make it all up in the bed This song uses a heavily modified version of the beat from the song “Electric Relaxation” on their album Midnight Marauders, which itself is a sample of the Ronnie Foster song “Mystic Brew.”, You could do it too

Do it like that and I'll repay it And you want to rock tonight Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. When the sheets are empty - Do you like it like that? Do you like it starts and ends within the same node. Don't call me, all call you Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. I like it like that When ya' wonder where I'm at That's my shit, that's my wave Ev'ry Saturday night Do it like that and I'll repay ya (Woo)

I like it Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Makin' plans from the East, makin' bands in the West Act like I'm a treat when a dog see me (Rr) [Chorus: Doja Cat] [Outro: Doja Cat] Jumpin' off the top rope, got 'em tag teamin' (Tag) Just like that, come my way (Yeah) Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Cook, Lukasz Gottwald, Radric Delantic Davis, David Sprecher, Theron Thomas, Amala Zandile Dlamini, Lydia Asrat Lyrics Terms of Use. Act like I'm a treat when a dog see me (Rr) Like a thief in the night, like she stole my green Got me walkin' off the scene like a hole in my jeans (Damn, Gucci) Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave (Yeah) Do it like that and I'll repay ya (Huh?) Like it like that, yeah. Do it like that and I'll repay ya Yeah, hey, hey The blazing heart Copyright: Writer(s): Andreas Daniels, Lenny Wolf, Rick J. Steier, Martin Wolff, James Kottak, Michael Marcks, Danny Stag, John Burt Frank Lyrics Terms of Use, Now is the time Yeah (Don't stop) Do you like it, Now you know the time is right 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. Just like … Like It Like That Lyrics: We was in the back of the joint cooling out / And I saw this girl, asked her if she like it like that (Ugh) / Nod her head yes, therefore I didn't stress / Let my beat keep Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave

Like a thief in the night, just like she stole my green I said, "Do that, do that, baby, all night long"

If you want my love, oh Just pick up that phone Rockstar, Black Beatle type, bands on his bread Do it like that and I'll repay ya Of rock and roll I hope that your ass don't know what to do, Tha-tha-tha-tha-tha-that's my shit, that's my wave Gucci (Don't stop)

Like it like that, an' you know it, yeah

I like it Jumpin' off the top rope, got 'em tag teamin' (Tag)

The power to take it During the chart week of July 11, 2020, “Like That” peaked at #51 on the chart following the release of the music video. Until it's black and blue

Gotta give me all the love you got
How many times have I died because of sorrows? Where you at, where you went. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS).

I like it, I like it like that

Got me walkin' off the scene like a hole in my jeans (Damn, Gucci) When your heart is empty - Do you like it like that? I like it like that Burr, burr