Sometimes, it feels like the world is crashing down on me but you are always there to tell me you love me and I love you so much for that. “I know this isn’t a conventional love story . 67. I know because I have you. 104. for love, in love, calf love, courtly love. 87. All the love quotes in the world aren’t enough to describe how much I love you . 27.
” I love you begins by I, but it ends up by you.” Charles de Leusse. 42. 45. Even though they are true, they aren’t very personal. Here are some examples of unique ways to say I love you. I love you for you.

You are everything to me. Search i love you so much and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. I started believing in my dreams coming true because the day you arrived in my life, the dream I have long had finally came true. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. Came as a total surprise but I love it! Just so you know, you look just as amazing in those PJs as you do in your little black dress. What I love most about you is how you can look at the positive in any situation and see only good within me. 28. Words can’t explain what a wonderful man you are. The synonym of which is "thus". I wanted to let you know that when I picture myself being happy in my head, you are always there. I’m counting down the minutes until I get to see you again. I am glad to have found you in this lifetime—that is how much I love you . “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” Maria V. Snyder, 110. Tell me that every day, I will get to wake up and see you smile. 48. “I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.” William Shakespeare. “ I love you , not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
82. For the first time in my life, I have found someone I cannot bear to leave. And I cannot think of living life without you. This way we will never lose to that nickel or dime. 33.

I want to be that kind of friend. “Baby no one else, can do what you’re doing to me, you take me and you hold me, you wrap me in your arms baby, and I love you for that baby, you don’t front in front of your friends, and you stand up to be a real man, I love you … I love you … and I love you for that baby.” Daryl Simmons (for Monica’s Miss Thang album). Thank you for showing me what it means to love someone so much, for showing me that I deserve to be loved and I just want you to know that I also love you just as much. 99. 28.