Intro: B F# G# m E . song: "I'm Yours", A D No arms but yours, dear, will do, my lips will always be true, A A7 D G D my eyes can see only you, I’m yours. By the way, this isn’t meant to be … Mike Love- "No Regrets"- original music on ukulele! EADGBE. B Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it. I t F♯ ried to be chill but your so hot that i melted. It cannot wait I'm yours C Open up your mind and see like me I won't hesitate G Open up your plans and damn you're free No more no more Am G Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours It cannot wait I'm sure So please don't please don't please don t There's no need to complicate There's no need to complicate Our time is short El Condor Pasa " If I Could " | Guitar and Pan Flute Best Version ( Live ), (Titanic Theme) My Heart Will Go On - Sungha Jung, Kris Fuchigami - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"- Ukulele Instrumental, (Ed Sheeran) Thinking Out Loud - Sungha Jung, (Christina Perri) A Thousand Years - Sungha Jung (ukulele), (Bruno Mar) Just The Way You Are - Sungha Jung (Ukulele), (Jason Mraz) I'm Yours - Jason Mraz ft. Sungha Jung, (Frozen OST) Let It Go -- Sungha Jung (Ukulele Ver), (Bon Jovi) Living On a Prayer - Sungha Jung & Tomi Paldanius, Super Mario Theme - Sungha Jung (Ukulele), (Bruno Mars) The Lazy Song - Sungha Jung (Ukulele), (Christina Perri) A Thousand Years - Sungha Jung, Tommy Emmanuel with Sungha Jung ~ Day Tripper / Lady Madonna, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole ➖ 'Over The Rainbow' & 'What A Wonderful World' Medley ➖ 1993 , (Harp Ukulele) Dust_In_The_Wind - Sungha Jung, (Yiruma) River Flows In You - Sungha Jung (Harp Ukulele Ver. (Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole) Over_the_Rainbow - Sungha Jung, (Gotye) Somebody That I Used To Know - Sungha Jung (ukulele), (Metallica) Nothing Else Matters - Sungha Jung, Luca Stricagnoli - Bitter Sweet Symphony (The Verve) - Fingerstyle Guitar, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. D7 G A And as the years roll along, D your joy, your tears I’ll gladly share, A E and when things go wrong, dear, A A7 just hold out your hand and I’ll be there. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. This one’s fairly easy as it uses some of the common beginner uke chords - C, G, Am, and F - with an occasional D7 chord thrown in there. Chords for (Jason Mraz) I'm Yours - Sungha Jung (Ukulele). ), (Ed Sheeran) Photograph - Sungha Jung (ukulele), (Eric Clapton) Wonderful Tonight - Sungha Jung, (Bruno Mars) Just The Way You Are - Sungha Jung. This is probably one of the first songs people think of when they think of a pop song with a ukulele. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. artist: "Linda Davis", This one’s fairly easy as it uses some of the common beginner uke chords - C, G, Am, and F - with an occasional D7 chord thrown in there. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) before the c B ool done run out i'll be givin it my best test. Learn how to play "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz with our ukulele tabs. adunit_id: 100000049, I'm Yours Chords by Linda Davis. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; there isn't a video lesson for this song. }; I'm Yours. and no F♯ thin's gonna stop me but divine intervention. (function() { /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ This song tab is in the key of B Major with the chords: B, F#, G#m, E, C#7 Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, transposer and auto scroller. Well, B you done done me and you bet I felt it I t F# ried to be chill, but you’re so hot that I melted I G# m fell right through the cracks Now I’m E trying to get back . Key: B. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Linda Davis. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. I f G♯m ell right through the cracks, and i'm t E ryin to get back. var opts = { Jason Mraz - I'm Yours Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. A; A♯ B; C; C♯ D; D♯ E; F; F♯ G; G♯-1-½ +½ +1 Voice Range: E – G# (1 Octave + 5 half tones) – how to use this? So I won't hesi-tate no more no more, It cannot wait I'm sure C G Am F There's no need to compli-cate, our time is short, this is our fate, I'm yours break: C G Am F VERSE 3: C I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror G Learn how to play exactly like Jason Marsden. [C G Am F D Dm] Chords for (Jason Mraz) I'm Yours - Sungha Jung (Ukulele) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. It cannot wait I'm yours C Open up your mind and see like me I won't hesitate G Open up your plans and damn you're free No more no more Am G Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours It cannot wait I'm sure So please don't please don't please don t There's no need to complicate There's no need to complicate Our time is short This is probably one of the first songs people think of when they think of a pop song with a ukulele. Song "I'm Yours" ukulele chords and tabs by Jason Mraz. I’m Yours Ukulele Chords – Jason Mraz Ukulele Chords. By the way, this isn’t meant to be played along with the original recording!