Uncheck Mark media I Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive. I haven’t found a way to go back to media I’ve already tweeted that was flagged as sensitive and mark it as not sensitive, so if you find it, let me know. Twitter privacy and safety features can help protect your child from receiving abusive content and reporting incidence of online bullying or inappropriate content. I’ve put what I know here so people can hopefully find it more easily, and it’ll be easier for me to just reply with a link instead of describing the solution again. All Twitter accounts have media settings to help Twitter understand the type of media you are posting and to help us assist others to find the type of content that they’re interested in. Your Twitter account will tell advertisers what you search for, unless you change certain settings. Such security measures will make it harder for hackers to get into your Twitter account, but there's also a privacy side to Twitter's settings -- separate from security -- that lets you control what information Twitter itself is allowed to share about you. Discuss: If you have a Twitter account, change these privacy settings now, improve your privacy in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and Brave. At the top is a toggle switch to disable all personalization and data settings. Instructions for computer and the Twitter app.Leave a like and a comment if this helped you out. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. You will be able to change your media settings on your account settings page, though this image and any other images that have been labeled will remain marked as “possibly sensitive”. Learn how to do it! And that’s a quick overview of some of the settings you can change on Twitter! Bump. You'll find this setting on both mobile Twitter and on the web. You can also create your own theme by using a photo that you upload, along with a theme colour and a background colour that make your Twitter page unique to you. Mobile – Add your mobile phone number to be able to connect to Twitter and receive notifications with your phone. Do you want to view media in Tweets that may contain sensitive content without a warning? Twitter does not come with any widgets. Password – Update your password quickly and easily here. If you care more about keeping your data private than you do about seeing ads in your feed that target your online habits and whereabouts, it's easy to stop Twitter from sharing your information. To access your settings, click the settings button in the top-right corner of the header and select Settings. Web Notifications – You can receive notifications in your Internet browser when you’re on Twitter. If you don’t want Twitter hiding stuff from you just because they think it’s sensitive, then check Display media that may contain sensitive content. To do so, tap your account picture in the top-left and go to Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety and then scroll down and tap Personalization and data at the bottom of the page. Learn how to do it! We use cookies to make wikiHow great. Twitter Safety . If you have done this for any of your apps, a list of them will show up here. Also, according to AdWeek, Twitter might change this setting back if people report your media/tweets as being sensitive and they look at it/their algorithms look at it/they just randomly change things. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 40,229 times. © 2018 — Techboomers — All Rights Reserved, How to Organize Your Followers with Twitter Lists.