All Rights Reserved. "To Be So Lonely". Jennifer (loony_04) I was away. Übersetzung: Was singt Sänger Harry Styles im Songtext zu "Falling" auf Deutsch? And this lady is also the addressee of the track. To Be So Lonely Lyrics Übersetzung . Last modified June 28, 2020. Beschuldige mich nicht, dass ich gefallen bin, Zum Original Songtext von To Be So Lonely. You can't blame me, darling. Januar 2020, 17:12. Don't blame me for falling. To Be So Lonely auf Deutsch. am 21. Writer(s): Thomas Edward Hull, Harry Styles, Tyler Sam Johnson, Mitch Rowland December 13, 2019 The singer is relaying this song (“To Be So Lonely”) from the perspective of someone whom, it would appear, has recently broken up with his girlfriend. Harry Styles - To Be So Lonely (Letra e música para ouvir) - Don't call me baby again, you've got your reasons / I know that you're trying to be friends, I know you mean it / Don't call me baby again, it's hard for me to go home / Be so lonely Harry Styles Quelle: unsplash To Be So Lonely deutsche Übersetzung von Harry Styles. Trackliste: Alle Songs aus Harry Styles neuem Album "Fine Line" inklusive Songtexte, "Adore You": Harry Styles veröffentlicht weiteren Song aus seinem kommenden Album "Fine Line", "Watermelon Sugar": Harry Styles stellt seine brandneue Single vor, "Lights Up": Harry Styles meldet sich endlich wieder mit einem neuen Song zurück, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext. Don't blame the drunk caller. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, zuletzt bearbeitet von Song Meanings and Facts © 2020. Wasn't ready for it all. I was just a little boy. Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, Harry Styles’ “Sign of the Times” Lyrics Meaning. Not even a little bit. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. To Be So Lonely Original Songtext. Harry Styles Lyrics.