Harvest Festival 2019 in Growtopia? Annual events run for a week, except for WinterFest, which lasts for two. Some events can occur randomly during gameplay, while others are triggered directly by the developers. During Anniversary Week, Euphoria begins when 5,500 points worth of consumables related to the former (excluding Skyrocket) have been accumulated in a world. Varying permutations of mooncakes are able to be mixed in Chemical Combiners to produce special event-related items. Events are temporary occurrences that can happen server-wide or in singular worlds. Hopefully we get the same thing this year. For the duration of the event, players can obtain mooncakes as a potential drop from harvesting trees. seems very likely it will happen later or tomorrow. Most, if not all events last until a certain time limit is reached. This is a much smaller event with only one quest: Honoring a Hero (Alliance/Horde). In addition, an Apology Week has been held once, on July 14, 2020, days after Rollback VII. The Harvest Pack is also made available in the Growtopia Store for 20,000 Gems. You will spawn toys for 30 seconds which you cannot pick up. When is Harvest Fest A.K.A. I can't finish my video if restart everytime. Leprechaun will run away and you will have to find it in 30 seconds. update, guilds can also participate in the Guild Daily Challenge, which has the same task as the Daily Challenges. Since the event is now discontinued, players can now obtain the Golden Apple from Golden Treasure Hoards. What is Harvest Fest’s Exact Date in Growtopia? You can also buy the holiday Harvest Pack for a limited time.. Annual events occur once every year and are generally held to celebrate holidays, such as the Harvest Festival, which is based on the Mid-Autumn Festival. Growtopians chat in the game, as well as on dedicated Growtopia forums. It already was announced - it will start tomorrow, with the guild event. I mean i know its Harvest heroes, but nothings been said about harvest fest? Welcome to the Growtopia Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have 30 seconds to collect the 4 Party items spawned in your world! The prize for the world was a Golden Apple. The Harvest Festival is a week-long event that typically occurs on September or October, around the date of the Lunar Mid-Autumn Festival. The owner of the best race track design is also rewarded a prize. Killing people gives you some (1 to 3) of their gems for a short while. For just one week, when you harvest trees you have a chance to get Mooncakes or Songpyeons.Trees that have a higher Rarity will have a higher chance of dropping Mooncakes or Songpyeons. The prizes will be Pot O' Gold! Everyone likes contributing w/balance cake profits. I think it’ll start on the 1st october because clash goes on for 7 days starting 24th september, september has 30 days so cöash will end exactly on the 1st of october, My question to you, did mods will announce a date in every event? Growtopia harvest festival 2020. The event also gives a random player online a. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Click the sign up link above to proceed. Growtopia lives and breathes thanks to the amazing community of players who come to play, create, educate and entertain each other. There are 5 mooncakes that you could obtain at that time. @Aimster holds a racing event at KYDERBY each year, a reference to the Kentucky Kyderby. There is always a possibility that another Moderator might request to host an event. @Aimster chooses the top nine worlds from the forums. You have 30 seconds to find all the 40 Mooncakes scattered around the world! August? I think it's because people want them to be at the same time so they can get mooncakes and contribute at the same time but there is no proof that that is what's going to happen. it said harvest heroes not harvest fest duuhh, It's a official discord server there's a discord logo, Harvest Fest + The launch of Growtopia's official discord server. Sudden death for every Growtopian in the world containing the event. Annual events occur once every year and are generally held to celebrate holidays, such as the Harvest Festival, which is based on the Mid-Autumn Festival. https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Harvest_Festival?oldid=189601. https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Events?oldid=189073, You have 30 seconds to find and grab the 4. You have 90 seconds to chase and smash the Ultra Pinata in order to grab its goodies. You have 30 seconds to find the 10 pieces of the, Only happens when triggered directly by a. A randomly-picked Daily Challenge comes every 23 hours and lasts until the 2-hour limit is reached. This event is widely celebrated across Asian countries like China, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia. Your safety, and the safety of all of our Exhibitors, is of the utmost importance to us. All players with at least 200 points of contribution will receive a Golden Party-In-A-Box. To get advice, pro tips, latest news, share your fan art, or discuss updates and suggest new features, head to forums! It was held in the world FIRE, which he later sold as he was no longer a moderator, therefore, discontinuing the event. 2013 Harvest Festival. Welcome to the Growtopia Forums, be sure to check out the. We might look a little different on the outside, but on the inside, we're still the same old Harvest. For the duration of the event, players can obtain mooncakes as a potential drop from harvesting trees. While active, an event may offer exclusive items unobtainable elsewhere. Wheres the proof its harvest fest tomorrow? STYX, now a former Moderator, used to hold a Fire Festival, which is a reference to the Philippines fire festival. Pls, cmon. The Apology Weekend is set up as compensation for a rollback. A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member. Seven Apology Weekends have happened so far; the last one happening during the day of July 1, 2020. A rare item, the Mint Julep is given out as a prize to the winner of the racing event. The Harvest Festival Started On 18th September 2013. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. During this time, players or can participate in a competition where the top five winners receive prizes. It is usually hosted by moderators and some non-moderators who run the event for 24 hours. Harvest Festival® has temporarily reinvented itself as a premier indoor/outdoor market in effort to readjust to the current climate. Ok I think harvest fest is going to be tomorrow since growtopia posted this on their status Instagram. Monthly events occur once or twice each month, generally lasting for 24 hours only. The Harvest Festival is rolling in right on Brewfest's heels, but only runs for a week from September 21st to the 28th. Rollback Plaque VII was made available during the week. ;-; i just said i was happy becuz i waited for 2 months for h fest. You have 30 seconds to find the 20 assorted surgical supplies hidden in the world. Annual events run for a week, except for WinterFest, which lasts for two. This event is widely celebrated across Asian countries like China, Korea, Singapore and Malaysia.