Private Message or Email us to order any of the following books or add to an existing standing order subscription! Please check your spam/junk folder and settings. The Forbidden Planet … £17.25 They’ll use their incredible powers to help mankind – starting by fending off the menace of the Mole Man! ☺️, Adventures in Podcasting: New Releases for 23/05/2018, Marvel's August 2018 Solicitations Sees the Return of the Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four by Waid and Wieringo Omnibus HC, Adventures in Podcasting: New Releases for 24/1/18, Dark Horse April 2018 Solicitations Brings New 300 Title, Adventures in Podcasting: New Releases for 17/1/18, ALICE ADV IN WONDERLAND ILLUS BY JENNY FRISON TP, HUNTER S THOMPSON FEAR & LOATHING BAT COUNTRY B&W HC, J T KRUL LOST SPARK NOVEL MASKS AND MONSTERS, TRUE BELIEVERS FANTASTIC FOUR MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #1, DAN DARE PILOTS O/T FUTURE HC TRIP TO TROUBLE, DOCTOR WHO 8TH TP MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, DOCTOR WHO 10TH TP VOL 02 WEEPING ANGELS OF MONS. Please make sure that you select ‘Credit/Debit Card’ from the drop down ‘Payment Method’ menu when at the checkout for your products. I HAVE HAD A CHANGE OF HEART/CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCE AND I WISH TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION. But as Mark develops powers of his own, he discovers his father’s legacy may not be as […], Marvel’s Black Cat is the most confident, cunning burglar the world has ever seen! I HAVE MOVED/WISH TO CHANGE WHERE MY PARCEL IS DELIVERED, HOW DO I DO THIS? But with the Fantastic Four’s reputation in tatters, is associating with a misunderstood wall-crawler really wise? £2.65 – No minimum levels - we can supply just one comic per month. Due April […], “Mondo Gecko’s the name, and stealing’s my game.” The mutant cousin of the Turtles is now available in ULTIMATES! To Pre-Order, simply drop a Private Message to your favourite store or Email us along with your name and contact details using the address below. From writer Dan Slott and artist Sara Pichelli, the relanch is one we welcome with open arms. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby changed super hero storytelling forever when they introduced Reed Richards, Ben Grimm, and Susan and Johnny Storm. – £2.65 This 7″ highly-articulated action figure is made-to-order and limited edition. Shipping dates are liable to change. KEEP YOUR FINGER ON THE FPI PULSE. Graphic Novels are solicited 4 - 5 months in advance (sometimes more!) You are free to re-order the cancelled comics at any time. Where possible, we will arrange for collection of the damaged comics or we will request that you send them back to us with proof of postage. We receive shipping updates and do our best to alter the dates on the website but some may be missed due to the thousands of product on there (since all changes are made by hand). Record any damage that you notice in the form of clear photographs. – Browse by Publisher, Title or by your favourite artists or writers - then simply click to subscribe. Make sure to include your subscription number at the checkout and select ‘Add to Subscription’ as your payment method. If you truly cannot find any record of your number, please e-mail us and we will give it to you. form. Private Message or Email us to order any of the following books or add to an existing standing order subscription! Your subscription number is noted in your welcome email and on every address label and receipt that we send you. Vinyl, Funko: Forbidden Planet International & Worlds Apart NYCC 2020 Exclusives. There is no maximum number of comics you can order so order away to your heart’s desire! The Fantastic Four are set to launch a new title in August 2018 from Marvel Comics and we can't wait. We provide an easy way for you to get the comics you love delivered right to your door. MY COMICS HAVE ARRIVED AND THEY ARE DAMAGED, WHAT DO I DO NOW? Did you know that Standing Order Subscription Services are currently available in all our stores, offering extra […], INVINCIBLE is an adult animated superhero series that revolves around 17-year-old Mark Grayson (Steven Yeun), who’s just like every other guy his age — except his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet, Omni-Man (J.K. Simmons). £3.75 If it is one you would like as ongoing, select the ‘Add to Subscription’ button before adding the item to your cart. £2.65 The Mini-Subscription is ideal for people wanting to subscribe to only 1 or 2 titles. RRP £4.50, Blade Runner: 2029 #1 (Cover A Momoko) – £1.95 If you spend less than £10, your shipping with be First Class Royal Mail at £2. WHY CAN I NOT MAKE A ONE-OFF PRE-ORDER FOR A GRAPHIC NOVEL? 1K likes. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. and our system only holds payment information for a maximum of 3 months for one-off orders so we cannot accept pre-orders that exceed that time frame. As we are unable to track 1st Class parcels we can offer replacements. RRP £2.70, King In Black #1 RRP £3.60, X-Men #12 (Emp) Variants work on a first come first served basis as there is never a guarantee of how many we will receive, so make sure to get you request in quickly! Rivers Of London: New Signed Edition Graphic Novel, FPTV: Ed Brubaker & Sean Phillips are Reckless, FPTV: The Force Is Strong In Kieron Gillen. £4.60 v4.53.0 © Copyright 2020 Forbidden Planet Ltd. 21 Mar. £2.65 If you spend between £20 and £30, your shipping will be Royal Mail Recorded Delivery at £4.50. No problem, as long as you let us know the dates that you are away we can make sure your comics are not sent out during your vacation time. We recycle!