I was never loyal, let you tell it, yo Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: This what happen when I think about you & Envyi’s “Shorty Swing My Way” and is considered a T R A P S O U L highlight. Yes sir You got my soul. Maybe I'm lowkey feelin' you, don't be cynical Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me Copyright: Writer(s): Michael Hernandez, Bryson Tiller, Javalyn N. Hall, Michael O.Johnson Jr Lyrics Terms of Use. Turn up with young Tiller, we just getting loose But so, so Guess it's nothing I can do, man, it's true, exes change, yeah It was released on March 8, 2016, as the second single from his debut studio album Trapsoul (2015). For real shawty [Verse 1] On the whip, got your ass on my grip, college I've been drivin' Saw you strollin' through the campus, I had to stop for you I hope she's waiting for me Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer, Last time I saw you we ain't speak, that was strange, Maybe I'm lowkey feelin' you, don't be cynical, Girl, I swear to God them hoes can't never say they got him, I don't wanna get into it – why you stressin' him? Back and forth, from Louisville to Lexington, mileage Make sure your selection HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. So give me all of you in exchange for me Guess you changed for the better (Better) The official music video was directed by the award-winning Rohan Blair-Mangat. “Exchange” charted for weeks on the Billboard Hot 100. Say wassup witchu? That's why I say the things that I say Make you wanna strip for them dollars But I'm ready to fix it if you ready, baby The second single off Bryson Tiller’s 2015 debut album, “Exchange” is an ode to an ex. Break it down, yeah Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah We use to lay up and then stay up This what happen when I think 'bout you For real shawty Yeah, is you at 2 Keys or Tin Roof? Have sex and then blow dank But so, so (Yeah) Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer Know how bad you wanna tell 'em "Don't try him" So gimme all of you in exchange for me Year: 2016 56 Views. Yeah I know On the whip, got your ass in my grip I don't wanna get into it, why you stressin' him, I've been drivin' So gimme all of you in exchange for me Alors, sois mienne en échange pour moi Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me Juste sois mienne en échange pour moi, pour moi Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me I'ma fuck you over, wanna fuck you over then again the truth J. Cole Facing Lawsuit Over “Déjà Vu” From Producer Gary “G-Money” Frisby, The Making Of Bryson Tiller's “Exchange” With Foreign Teck. But so, so1, Yeah, is you at 2 Keys or Tin Roof? I don't wanna get into it – why you stressin' him? Turn up with young Tiller, we just gettin' loose College make you wanna strip for them dollars Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [Verse 3] Bryson gets personal about a past break-up and fantasizes about igniting an old flame. Know how bad you wanna tell 'em, "don't try him" Next time around, fuck, I want it to be different, yeah I'ma fuck you over, wanna fuck you over then again the truth [Break 1] Know how bad you wanna tell 'em "Don't try him" The An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I was scrollin' through the 'gram, girl, I had to follow you I was never loyal, let you tell it, yo Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me Exchange Bryson Tiller Buy This Song. You got my soul. I hope she's waiting for me Guess it's nothing I can do, man it's true, ex's change, yeah Last time I saw you we ain't speak that was strange Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Check Back and fourth, from Louisville to Lexington, mileage Last time I saw you we ain't speak that was strange Did Bryson Tiller Predict His Killer 2016 With This Lyric? Break it down, yeah I get in my feelings, yeah Maybe, I'm low key feelin' you, don't be cynical Make you wanna strip for them dollars I don't wanna tell 'em, let's surprise 'em But so, so (Yeah) That's why I say the things that I say that way I know you can't ignore me Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah So give me all of you in exchange for me I had to change my play of ways got way to complicated for me Yeah, is you at Two Keys or Tin Roof? Girl I swear to God them, hoes can't never say they got him Is I ain't really here to start problems I was scrollin' through the 'gram, girl, I had to follow you I start reminiscing, yeah But I'm ready to fix it if you ready, baby I know you know how to make me jealous I start reminiscing, yeah [Break 2] Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me About Exchange "Exchange" is a song by American singer Bryson Tiller. But so, so, So gimme all of you in exchange for me Say wassup witchu? I was scrollin' through the 'gram, girl, I had to follow you Maybe, I'm low key feelin' you, don't be cynical I get in my feelings, yeah Bryson gets personal about a past break-up and fantasizes about igniting an old flame. I had to change my play of ways got way to complicated for me I shouldn't have played no games with you, just leveled up my rank Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me, We use to lay up and then stay up Last time I saw you we ain't speak, that was strange Girl, I swear to God them hoes can't never say they got him [Chorus] Girl I swear to God them, hoes can't never say they got him But I'm ready to fix it if you ready, baby Ayy, guess you changed for the better (Better!) Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me Turn up with young Tiller, we just getting loose But so, so1 You got my soul. Back and fourth, from Louisville to Lexington, mileage Just give me all of you in exchange for me, for me Nah girl I got a job for you, swear to God I can do a lot for you I get in my feelings, yeah Back and fourth, from Louisville to Lexington, mileage On the whip, got your ass on my grip, college Make you wanna strip for them dollars Nah girl I got a job for you, swear to God I can do a lot for you That way I know you can't ignore me Nah girl, I got a job for you, swear to God I can do a lot for you Won’t fuck you over, wanna fuck you over and again I don't wanna get into it, why you stressin' him, I've been drivin' I start reminiscing, yeah I don't wanna tell him, let's surprise him I hope she's waiting for me [Chorus] Everywhere she go, they playin' my song Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer Yes sir, check Have sex and then blow dank I was never loyal, let you tell it, yo Nah girl I got a job for you, swear to God I can do a lot for you The second single off Bryson Tiller’s 2015 debut album, “Exchange” is an ode to an ex. Saw you strollin' through the campus, I had to stop for you I know you know how to make me jealous I don't wanna tell him, let's surprise him Saw you strollin' through the campus, I had to stop for you I've been drivin', College make you wanna strip for them dollars, Saw you strollin' through the campus, I had to stop for you, Tim Westwood Freestyle by Rich Homie Quan (Ft. Tim Westwood), Exchange Freestyle | ELOmix (2016 New CDQ) @JemyleJones by The MeKanics (Ft. Jemyle Jones). The truth is I ain't really here to start problems Have sex and then blow dank The song contains a sample of K. P. & Envyi's 1998 song "Swing My Way". I know you know how to make me jealous You already know Say what's up with you? The play on word’s in the song’s title (“ex’s change”) is reflected in the second verse. starts and ends within the same node. This what happen when I think about you That's why I say the things that I say that way I know you can't ignore me I had to change my player ways, got way too complicated for me [Verse 2] Lord, please save her for me, do this one favor for me Everywhere she go they playin' my song Everywhere she go, they playin' my song We used to lay up and then stay up I shouldn't have played no games with you, just leveled-up my rank The song’s instrumental samples K.P. I don't wanna get into it, why you stressin' him, I've been drivin' Back and fourth, from Louisville to Lexington, mileage On the whip, got your ass on my grip, college Make you wanna strip for them dollars On the whip, got your ass on my grip, college Is I ain't really here to start problems So gimme all of you in exchange for me I shouldn't have played no games with you, just leveled up my rank Guess it's nothing I can do, man it's true, ex's change, yeah Guess you changed for the better (Better)