But I think I’m still tryna figure this crap out You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em 'Cause I ain't playin' around, it's the game called circlin' There's a game called circle and I don't know how Als zusätzliche Produzenten fungierten Jordan Evans, Matthew Burnett sowie Eminem selbst. My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers, and drop dead Everybody come take my hand No if, ands, or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he From Infinite down to the last Relapse album he's still shit'n You couldn't lift a single shingle on it Bei den Grammy Awards 2011 erhielt Not Afraid den Preis für die beste Solodarbietung in der Kategorie Rap und war als bester Rap-Song nominiert. go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&ob=av3e, zuu 100000% s beschte lied ever.. The song did, however, face criticism for its sudden change in theme from previous singles, and was considered to be less affecting than some of his other songs. Everybody, everybody And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back Until he bows out or he shit's his bowels out of him [Intro] No more drama, from now on I promise to only focus Think you know music? So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters and raise it Whichever comes first, for better or worse He's married to the game, like a fuck you for Christmas "Not Afraid" has earned Eminem MTV Video Music Awards, MTV Video Music Awards Japan, Grammy Awards, Billboard Music Awards and Detroit Music Awards. "Not Afraid". But it’s time to exercise these demons "Not Afraid" received mixed to positive reviews from music critics, who praised the song for being anthemic in nature and carrying a positive message. To take a stand, to take a stand. We'll walk this route together through the storm Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Allein in den USA wurden von Not Afraid, inklusive Streaming, mehr als zehn Millionen Singles verkauft. Just let you know that, you’re not alone So starting today, I’m breaking out of this cage Whichever comes first, for better or worse I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact Everybody (everybody) Das Singlecover zeigt Eminem mit einer Lederjacke bekleidet, er streckt dem Betrachter eine Hand entgegen. I'm not afraid to take a stand Everybody come take my hand We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just let you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel that you've been down the same road. Bei dem, im Gegensatz zu den gerappten Versen, gesungenen Refrain macht Eminem all denen Mut, die sich immer noch in einer schwierigen Phase befinden und sagt ihnen, dass sie nicht allein sind und seinem Beispiel folgen sollen.[1]. No if ands or buts don't try to ask him why or how can he Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if a thing's stopping me Hierfür wurde das Lied in den Vereinigten Staaten mit zehnfach Platin, was einer Diamant-Schallplatte entspricht, ausgezeichnet. It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me Eminem Lyrics. Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road. He's still shittin' whether he's on salary, paid hourly Eminem erhielt für das Video zu Not Afraid bei den MTV Video Music Awards 2010 am 12. Updated October 9, 2019 “Not Afraid” is known as being one of Eminem’s hit singles that isn’t centered on him playing the fool or dissing other celebrities. Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground. Whatever weather, cold or warm I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid. Whether he’s on salary, paid hourly Dieser Song sagt einfach alles.. und die Stadt in der das Video gedreht ist, ist einfach die allerschönste Stadt der Welt! Wenn du dich :D, ich hab gemerkt das es bei dem track nur übersetzungen gibt... dann hab ich mal das Original aus meinen Sachen rausgesucht Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you "Not Afraid" received mixed to positive reviews from music critics, who praised the song for being anthemic in nature and carrying a positive message. I've had enough, now I'm so fed up 'Cause ain’t no way I’m let you stop me from causing may 'em Das Video wurde zum größten Teil auf den Straßen der Innenstadt von Newark, New Jersey gedreht und enthält viele Spezialeffekte: So fliegt der Rapper, nachdem er an einem Abgrund einer zerstörten Straße ankommt, quer durch die Stadt oder springt durch einen Spiegel. September die Auszeichnungen Best Male Video und Best Hip-Hop Video. (If you're tryin' to get out) I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one Now some of you might still be in that place But you won't take this thing out these words before I say 'em He is consistently cited as one of the greatest and most influential artists of all time in any genre, with Rolling Stone ranking him 83rd on its list of the 100 Greatest Artists of All Time and labelling him the "King of Hip Hop". Wirklich gutes Lied! "Not Afraid" was written and produced by Eminem, Boi-1da, Jordan Evans and Matthew Burnett; keyboardist Luis Resto was also attributed with songwriting credit. B. seine Verantwortung als Vater, konzentrieren wird. But it's time to exorcise these demons, these motherfuckers are doing jumping-jacks now Er hat eine wahnsinnig gute Stimme und ist sehr talentiert und er mag als Mensch viele Macken haben (haben aber auch untalentierte Leute XD) Dieses Lied beweist, dass er sich auch ernsthafte Gedanken machen kann, es macht mir immer wieder Mut wenn ich vor unüberwindbaren Hindernissen stehe und ich bin sehr, sehr dankbar für seine Musik :), das lied ist echt geil und ich mag auch den text, gut eminem weiter so zusammen gegen die industrie KILLUMINATI, Absolut geiles Lied! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. He's married to the game, like a fuck-you for Christmas Now some of you might still be in that place I’m standing up, I'mma face my demons Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road Everybody, everybody His gift is a curse, forget the earth he’s got the urge :yes, Dieses Lied,spricht mir aus der Seele,könnte es jeden Tag hören. I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact