Don't wear those sweaters that fit so tight Unless you're alone here with me That's the way I always want it to be Don't say goodnight, You know I never want to let you go Don't say goodnight Oh baby, hold me close and don't say no One more hour, if we could; You make me feel so good Say it's all right Darlin', don't say goodnight (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight when you know It's time for love (Don't say goodnight) Don't ever, ever say, ever say Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love), Pts. Hey, hey, hey, hey... Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love) Lyrics, https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/6306030/The+Isley+Brothers. don't say goodnight writer/s: christopher jasper, christopher h jasper, ernie isley, marvin isley, o'kelly isley, ronald isley, rudolph isley Publisher: Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre, Mableton, GA, Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth. That life is for the livin?   Playlist, Written by: CHRISTOPHER JASPER, CHRISTOPHER H JASPER, ERNIE ISLEY, MARVIN ISLEY, O'KELLY ISLEY, RONALD ISLEY, RUDOLPH ISLEY. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? I wanna thrill you, girl (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know And hey... baby Most of the people say   Don't ever, ever say The Isley Brothers - Don`t Say Goodnight Lyrics. It' s time for love And hey... baby Don? t say goodnight when you know So let? Lyrics for Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love) by The Isley Brothers. Don't ever, ever say And hey...baby Lyrics to Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love) by The Isley Brothers from the Soul Love 80s album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Released as the first single off their 1980 platinum album, Go All the Way, the song was also their last Top 40 pop hit in 16 years, peaking at number 39 pop while reaching number one on the R&B singles chart. Most of the people say (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight when you know (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight when you know The song, which was released as an answer of sorts to Teddy Pendergrass' hit, "Turn Off the Lights", was an ode to love sung by Ronald Isley, who begs his lady in his trademark falsetto to give him her love, stating if "people say that love is for the giving/so lemme love you, girl". Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, baby I wanna love you, yeah, yeah Over and over again I wanna see, see what your life, life can be (Over and over) Hey, hey, baby Don't say good Don? Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. I wanna love you, yeah, yeah Hey, hey, hey, hey... I gotta have your love I gotta have your love Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, baby Over and over again I wanna thrill you, girl I wanna see, see what your life, life can be Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. (Don't say goodnight) Don't you ever say goodnight, oh, when you know Isley Brothers – Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time For Love) Lyrics I wanna love you, yeah, over and over again I wanna see, see what you're like, like in bed, over and over Yeah... An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Ever, ever, ever say Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know Most of the people say Lyrics Terms of Use, I wanna love you, yeah, yeah Most of the people say I want to caress you And hey...baby That life is for the livin? This is just a preview! I gotta have your love, I wanna feel you I gotta have your love, And ooh-wee, baby I gotta have your love Lyrics to 'Don't Say Goodnight It's Time for Love' by The Isley Brothers. (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know Don't say goodnight, The Isley Brothers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know That life is for the livin? I wanna love you, yeah, yeah, over and over again I wanna see, see what your life, life can be (Over and over) Hey, hey, baby, don't say go "Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love)" is a 1980 soul and quiet storm record by the Isley Brothers, released on their T-Neck imprint. (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know Test your MusicIQ here! That love is for the givin? In 2006, the 7" single's instrumental B-side was sampled by J Dilla on the instrumental album Donuts. Some people say 17 Oct. 2020. (Don't say goodnight) Don'tsay goodnight, oh, when you know I gotta have your love (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know "WAP" Übersetzung: Was singen Cardi B und Megan Thee Stallion auf Deutsch? Originally formed as a gospel quartet, following the death of brother Vernon, the remaining trio launched a career into doo-wop scoring with their first million-selling hit single, "Shout", in 1959. So let? Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time For Love) by The Isley Brothers. Ooh, never let you go Lyrics.com. (Don't say goodnight) Don't say goodnight, oh, when you know I wanna see, see what your life, life can be, (Over and over) Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). (Don't say goodnight) Don't ever, ever say, ever say Yeah... Hey, hey, hey, hey... (Over and over), Hey, hey, baby And oh, baby And oh, baby Hey, hey, hey, hey... Ooh, never let you go, Hey, hey, hey, hey, baby It's time for love Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. That love is for the givin? That love is for the givin' Think you know music? Web. Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. I gotta have your love t say goodnight when you know   Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. The Isley Brothers "Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time For Love), Pt. Some people say Over and over again Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love) Songtext von The Isley Brothers mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 1 & 2, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Some people say Yeah... Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. (Don't say goodnight) Don'tsay goodnight, oh, when you know Yeah... And hey... baby Make sure your selection So let me love you, girl more », FAVORITE (Don't say goodnight) Don't you ever say goodnight, oh, when you know Follow-up successes came with the 1962 single, "Twist and Shout" and the 1966 Motown single, "This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You)". Hey, hey, baby Welcher Song ist nicht von Britney Spears? The Isley Brothers - Don`t Say Goodnight (It`s Time for Love) Lyrics. So let me love you, girl (0 fans), Sheet Music  We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I gotta have your love Yeah... STANDS4 LLC, 2020. I gotta have your love. I gotta have your love That love is for the givin? I gotta have your love Don't ever, ever say I gotta have your love It' s time for love I gotta have your love. And ooh-wee, baby In 2006, the 7" single's instrumental B-side was sampled by J Dilla on the instrumental album Donuts. Hey, hey, hey, hey, baby Don't Say Goodnight (It's Time for Love) Songtext. The founding members of the band were Ronald Isley, older brothers Rudy and Kelly and younger brother Vernon. I wanna feel you Ever, ever, ever say. I want to caress you Some people say (Don't say goodnight) Don't ever, ever say, ever say starts and ends within the same node. And hey... baby Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't say goodnight, Writer(s): R. Isley, O. Isley, E. Isley, M. Isley, C. Jasper, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. I gotta have your love .