You will be paid for hours you work as well as training. A weekly number of paid temporary workers for Puerto Rico is also available. 0 Average U.S. Census Bureau hourly pay ranges from approximately $12.87 per hour for Operations Clerk to $28.56 per hour for Recruitment Manager. Browse all U.S. Census Bureau salaries by category. i like the idea of a flexible schedule, weekly pay, and how easy it is. What benefits does U.S. Census Bureau offer? The way it is worded and their choice of what to highlight make me 96% sure the 500$ bonus is separate from the 100$ weekly bonus. These figures are given to the Indeed users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. The map will show the pay rates in your area. h�b```����NB ��ea�X� ���(.�z��Ĕ������ԪU`*��匮g(�=޳ݏ��c���1�K�{$g�lD����+��8�`G%�b薀]�|9H��X�/?���. Census field supervisors told NPR that the shortened counting period has made the door-knocking job — which can pay as low as $13.50 an hour in central West Virginia and as … Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options. Benefits information is taken from job posted on Indeed. U.S. Census Bureau pays its employees an average of $18.09 an hour. !�_��F#�0� I work on the American community survey and I do 2 other surveys with them. In addition, employees doing fieldwork are reimbursed for authorized work-related expenses such as mileage. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures. How much does U.S. Census Bureau in the United States pay? Answered July 25, 2019. Read more U.S. Census Bureau reviews about Pay & Benefits. Everyone else is paid weekly. If you don't have a car they reimburse you for the weekly metrocard. Census takers are paid on a weekly basis at an hourly rate that varies by location, but it is typically more than the minimum wage. 1295 0 obj <>stream They even pay it out on a separate check. i often dread going into work because i know i’m going to be by myself for x amount of hours with no real human connection. Overall, I had a good experience. People in corporate positions (managers and Regional Census Center employees) are paid bi-weekly. but it isn’t fun at all. endstream endobj startxref What is the best part of working at U.S. Census Bureau? and when you do talk to someone its only questions pertaining to the job (which doesn’t take more than 10min) and im off knocking on unanswered doors all over again. The average U.S. Census Bureau salary ranges from approximately $25,837 per year for Payroll Clerk to $100,807 per year for Regional Manager. How did you get your first interview at U.S. Census Bureau? I worked for the census as a part-time employe for 5 years. endstream endobj 1252 0 obj <>/Metadata 37 0 R/Outlines 60 0 R/Pages 1249 0 R/StructTreeRoot 64 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 1253 0 obj <. What people say about working at U.S. Census Bureau, A nice resume builder for those out of work. What is the best way to get hired by the bureau. U.S. Census … If you were in charge, what would you do to make U.S. Census Bureau a better place to work? h�bbd```b``���7��N��D29�E��J0i&����`]+�"��d�T�f˂H�0�D���J�`�4 ɨ�6!DjW���@���V&F�i@1�����0 yOp %PDF-1.6 %���� See the Area Census Office locations and pay rates for the contiguous United States, below. What questions did they ask during your interview at U.S. Census Bureau? New York total does not include Puerto Rico. The pay was good for this area, and I didn't get a whole lot of pressure to work crazy hours. That's 3 weekly bonuses plus the "monthly" bonus. Please visit the following pages for information about Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. �U�T�g����ø�������V?� �^��g`�� ��� �%��A�L�ភd`~�H�00x� ����J�Lu�>��� T�Fb How flexible are your working hours at U.S. Census Bureau? Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. 1251 0 obj <> endobj Max bonus is 800$. 1276 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<6176DE9943FE4749A09C1B4BA600835C>]/Index[1251 45]/Info 1250 0 R/Length 116/Prev 282612/Root 1252 0 R/Size 1296/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Jobs for the 2020 Census offer competitive wages, which are paid weekly, as well as paid training. For more detailed information on specific pay rates, please visit our Pay & Locations page. Salary information comes from 6,414 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Average U.S. Census Bureau hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.27 per hour for Data Collector to $28.43 per hour for Area Manager. The average U.S. Census Bureau salary ranges from approximately $27,648 per year for Canvasser to $100,807 per year for Regional Manager. I had been out of work for several years, and I worked for the Census in 2000, so I decided to give them another try. What is the work environment and culture like at U.S. Census Bureau? %%EOF OCT. 13, 2020 — The U.S. Census Bureau released the total number of 2020 Census paid temporary workers that earned any pay Sept. 27 – Oct. 3, 2020.The data tables include national totals for all 50 states and the District of Columbia by Census Bureau regional geography. Note: This table provides the total number of 2020 Census temporary workers that earned any pay during a specific weekly pay period. To determine how much census takers make in your area, visit the U.S. Census … Completing Census information in into integrated computer system while maintaining a goal error rate and key strokes per hour. Hourly pay at U.S. Census Bureau ranges from an average of $12.34 to $30.33 an hour. It was ok. Pay could have been better. Most people think they are paid fairly at U.S. Census Bureau, Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews.