During parts of the show, he would narrate a legend, and then ask the kid contestants related trivia questions. It's the specificity that the writers and the director already have built into the script that ultimately shows me the key to unlock that visualization. “For me, it’s not easy to have a clone die or to have something like Fives’. I added that little clicking thing because I do a lot of feature and animal voiceover gigs. It is telling that each time you mentioned a clone, I can hear them and see their different appearances.As a voice actor, I don't want anyone to think about me doing any of this. Can you speak to that performance?They threw me that villain back in the show's early days; there were a few Trench episodes. (Dee Bradley Baker voicing every alien besides Rath was the dumbest idea in the universe...)", "Star Wars Weekends: Send In The Clones! [48] His voicing of council member Tarrlok in Korra garnered a nomination for the Behind the Voice Actors (BTVA) Voice Acting Award in 2012. to "Traitor! And I love the idea too that Cut Lawquane shows that can happen. It's just such an odd acting assignment. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Voice actors sometimes talk to themselves, but I've never had anything like this. But you can jump from rock to rock because each rock is defined as its own specific entity. [71][72], Baker met his wife, Michelle, when they were doing children's theatre at the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center. And so, when they get shot or killed or realize the tragedy of the Clone Wars or glimpse that, it’s affecting to me…So there’s that connection that I have [that] I think the other actors in the show share with their characters very much.”. He compared the table reads to being on The Carol Burnett Show. First of … Help us. Dee Bradley Baker is also voiced by Dee Bradley Baker. I didn't think I'd ever have booked that. “For me, it’s not easy to have a clone die or to have something like Fives’. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. “For me, it’s not easy to have a clone die or to have something like Fives’ [death in season six]. [7] He started performing at age nine and steadily worked in musicals, operas, plays and stand-up. I rooted for Rex, Cody and their brothers as much as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano. How did you differentiate between the clones?It seems like quite a magic trick, doesn't it? And then I’m kind of free of it once I get home, but there have been episodes of the Clone Wars that have been very affecting that I have to carry with me, and work my way through, because…these Clones in particular, they’re soothing. My work on Clone Wars is like nothing else I've ever done. And the world’s most streamed shows are…. Proporcionó la voz de todos los soldados clones, y también de Onaconda Farr, Robonino, Ord Enisence, Bolla Ropal, el Almirante Trench y Karina la Grande. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. All content on this web site, is the property of Jedi News or its content suppliers, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dee_Bradley_Baker?oldid=9454226. And he's a thoughtful, competent guy. Dee Bradley Baker (born August 31, 1962)[3][4] is an American actor and voice actor. It's gearing towards the grand finale. The Escape Game: Star Wars edition, Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures: 5-Inch Action Figures Wave 6, The Fantha From Down Under: Episode 52: Han Solo at Stars End Part One, Jessica Henwick on Jess Pava and The Rise of Skywalker: “I would have loved to come back”, The Mandalorian: Emily Swallow scenes as the Armorer inspired by Iron Man, Pedro Pascal on The Mandalorian and The Child: ‘Oh, yep, that’s a winner!’, Our Star Wars Stories: Brandon Jackson, discovering hope and new talents.