By ordering or viewing, you agree to our Terms. Sigourney Weaver at her dramatic best. Stream It Or Skip It: 'Rooting For Roona' On Netflix, A Documentary About A Girl With Birth Defects Facing Overwhelming Odds, Stream It Or Skip It: 'The Perfect Weapon' On HBO, A Documentary About The Rise Of Cyber Attacks, Stream It Or Skip It: 'Time' on Amazon Prime, An Against-The-Odds Love Story That Pushes Hard Against A Broken System, 'Time' on Prime Video: Your Guide to Rob G. Rich's Case, Horny for Horror: The Naughtiest Sex Scenes in Scary Movies, Final Girl Friday: Long Live the Grinning May Queen of Horror, Florence Pugh, 'The Wolf of Snow Hollow' Exclusive Clip: Managing a Crime Scene Isn't Easy, AMC+ Is Well-Positioned To Expand Shudder's Reach Past Spooky Season, 'Dolly Parton: Here I Am' Is A Testament To The Artistry And Image Of Country Music's "Backwoods Barbie", Stream It Or Skip It: 'BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky' on Netflix, The Journey Of The World's Most Popular Girl Group, Shawn Mendes Doc 'In Wonder' to Premiere on Netflix, 10 Times Eddie Van Halen Blew Up Your Television, Stream It Or Skip It: 'A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting' on Netflix, Derivative Kid Fodder for the Terminally Bored, Pixar's 'Soul' to Premiere Exclusively on Disney+ This December, 'Hocus Pocus 2' Release Date, Cast, and Everything We Know So Far, Who Are 'The Boys In The Band'? Meet Kelsey Asbille, 'Fargo' Season 4 Episode 3 Recap: American Pie, 'Lovecraft Country' Episode 9 Recap: Going Back to Tulsa, 'Lovecraft Country' Showrunner Admits She "Failed" Indigenous Character Yahima, 'Lovecraft Country' Episode 9: 5 Things You May Have Missed in "Rewind 1921". 'Emily in Paris' Star Lucas Bravo Says Critics "Are Right" About Cliches in the Show, 'Emily in Paris' Controversy Grows As French Critics Chime In, Help! This one is a treat from our video tapes Sigourney Weaver is outstanding in her portrayal as a tortured victim now having the opportunity to exact revenge on her tormentor but is it the right person? It isn't a confortable subject matter - but I recommend this film to anyone, and particularly those with an interest in Human Rights causes. It all starts when she recognizes the voice of a man who drove her husband home after he got a flat tire.She believes the man is a man who raped and tortured her years earlier. 2. I remember Sciskle and Ebert reviewed it. What Jessica More Wants You To Know About 'Below Deck Med' Season 5: "I Wasn’t A Psychopath For No Reason", ‘Below Deck Med’ Exclusive: Your First Look at the Season 5 Reunion, 'Below Deck Med' Recap: Rob Bails on The Trip To Bali With Jess, This story has been shared 5,158 times. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. There's a problem loading this menu right now.