The two of them are having a good time until Marisol says they look cute together. In Hollaback Girl (1), Dave wants to pay Jacinta a visit in the hospital as he still feels guilty about her unfortunate accident. In Got Your Money (2), Dave is first seen reading the pamphlet Becky handed him when Alli walks up asking what it is. Young Forever (1308) She makes me laugh, a lot.

Returning in 2015, popular series Step Dave sees Cara and her young partner still enjoying their not-so-conventional, mostly-fun relationship. Dave tries to explain that Anya goes for guys more like Drew. Dave tasers Wesley to impress his new friends. There are lots of reasons, but mostly because I care about you getting good advice.. Are you in a tough spot and want to say Hey Dave? Bruce catches him in the act and a frightened Dave runs away. "This is my year, I can feel it. In Smash Into You (2), Dave must deal with Jacinta, who shows up at Model UN to explain how much she likes him. Dave calls him a baby and tells him everyone know he's not a dude. Wesley asks what was up and Dave shrugs. In gym, Dave is hanging with Connor, Wesley, K.C.

When Marisol approaches K.C. Step Dave is a light-hearted, family drama which demonstrates one of the realities of modern life - that families come in all different shapes and sizes.

is cheating on her. Seeing this, a few more people join them such as Wesley and Dave. ", (To Jacinta on the phone) "Yeah I blocked you on everything. In class. The gang of boys is impressed, but they want him to taze someone, picking Wesley, So Dave decides to do so.

Dave invites his old camp friends but comes to a realization about their true intentions with help from Elz.

Connor then tells him that their band can be his favorite. Dave has an opportunity to open for a big rapper, but his nerves cause him to spiral into an identity crisis; when Dave asks GaTa to act as his hype man, GaTa is forced to confront memories from the ... Dave and Ally attend her sister's wedding in Napa, and Ally wants to impress her family with the perfect maid-of-honor speech.

Ms. Oh is humiliated, and tries to calm her students down, from the laughter the pictures gave them, she doesn't know what to do. The two make up, after Wesley forgives him. He is also at Above The Dot with his friends.

Affiliation(s) Dave is my real name, and I’m here to help. Later on, she apologizes and tells him that she really wants to be his friend, and he forgives her. In Why Can't This Be Love? and he wants to enjoy their last months together. He is later. In Should've Said No (1), Dave and Alli are hanging out again, while planning movie night. People drink alcohol at a party, with bottles and glasses visible when people leave. Sunday 26th April # DavidWalliamsLive alert! Adam follows again this time standing at the urinal, while Dave is washing his hand he notices Adams stand to pee device, and says "What is that?" • Jane • Jay • Jenna • Jimmy • Joey • Johnny • K.C. )The Hive (self-appointed) Dave decides to get back at Bruce and make a name for himself. Dave and Chantay were the second set of cousins in Degrassi history. When Drew tries to break the handcuffs, Chantay calls and tells them that Jenna's water broke.

|

and he is upset, because he'll lose his new reputation.

Episode Count He is Chantay Black's younger cousin and his father, Officer Turner, was working at Degrassi Community School.

In Should've Said No (2), Dave realizes he still has feeling for Alli, and breaks up with Sadie.

He is the youngest person to make Comedy Central’s list of the 100 Greatest Stand-ups of all time.

Dave feels that Connor's going to make them leave the chat, so he then takes over.

After an awkward introduction, Dave (to the Bhandari's "David") eventually charms her parents.

Adam tells him he doesn't have to stare and accidentally spills pee on Dave's shoes.

MEET THE WORST PARENTS EVER!

He tries playing with soda and mentos in the cafeteria. At Alli's party for her acceptance, he stands back and watches her make a toast to her leaving.

Alli gets the party to play a game of I Never, where when someone says something they have never done, anyone who has done it must remove an item of clothing. In Smash Into You (1), Dave signs up to help Alli organize the Model UN in a desperate attempt to get her back. In several flashbacks, a young Dave performs at his summer camp and pinpoints that moment as when he started believing in himself.

They had tons of reading materials and grew up with a sense of community. A look into the daily (or rather, nightly) lives of three vampires, who've lived together for over 100 years, on Staten Island.

", "I went after this girl once already and got brutally rejected. gloat about all the time they have been spending with their girlfriends. Dave, a 24-year-old ordinary kiwi slacker, finds his life turned upside down when he meets the girl of his dreams - Cara - and her three kids. 3 reviews of DAVE'S CAST OF CHARACTERS "I had Dave's Cast of Characters for my daughter's 1st birthday and it was The most Magical experience of our lives!!

Dave finds a tazer gun and steals it.

Last Episode

Relationships But, when they play their song out loud, Connor isn't afraid to tell Dave that his singing sucks.

An early scene in the movie is of the President having sex with his secretary.

In Closer to Free (1), he works in a group with Alli and Connor.

In Waterfalls (1), he is seen dancing onstage when Asher walks in.

He stayed in Washington with his mother then spent his summers in Ohio with his father. David "Dave" Turner was a student at Degrassi Community School.

The next day, Alli and Dave are seen playing a card game, and Alli realizes that she wants to be more mature—Dave is too childish for her.

As a co-founder, she has been in Kindgid It since day one and now occupies the vice … David "Dave" Turner was a student at Degrassi Community School. She tells him that he has an immediate F and he should sit down. Connor types them, "do you guys play realm of doom? He tells her that he had sex with another girl while Alli was away, which deeply upsets her.

In Tears Dry On Their Own (1), Connor continues talking to LoveQueen16 online, against Dave and Wesley's opinions. Drew later tells Alli that he still wants to spend time with her and she suggests that they go see the movie. He later learns that she was accepted early into M.I.T. Nickname(s) and Jenna in gym class, and they're talking about the rumor of Clare's "fake boobs." Alli offers to text him to come over after she's done studying. They name their new show Mano a Mano, and Dave and Adam become friends.

Charity is a car fanatic and works alongside Dave. Dave later drags Connor and Wesley over to the library so they can check out Sadie, and they discover that she is about a foot taller than Dave.

Alli asks Dave if he would meet her parents that evening. Coincidentally, he and Alli dated for most of his time on the show. Anya and a group of girls hear the song and think it's cool and catchy. He later arrives at the memorial with many people.

Release Dates They talk to him and make him promise not to do that again, even if they're going to trust and understand him.

In Dirt Off Your Shoulder (2), Dave is at his locker when K.C.

She walks away, angering Dave. ", (To Alli about Jacinta) "I treated her like she was nothing!

In Heart Like Mine (1), Dave is seen with the basketball team, practicing and playing at the athletic's banquet.

Dave raises his hand and while Ms. Oh has her back turned, gets out of his seat, with no pants on, and says he felt comfortable with his pants down and that her instructions were bare. When he clicks his photo links it brings up Ms. Oh's Facerange page, and her motorcycle pictures, she's furious and she starts yelling at him. A suburban teenager comes of age under the destructive guidance of his best friend, an aimless college dropout.

They discuss what would be best and he reveals that he wants her to stay and keep the baby, but unsure how they would do it. He is also later seen in the "Stuff Clare Says" video.

In Don't Panic (2), Dave and Adam have Katie on mano a mano and give her a lie detector test from an app.

He is later seen trying to take the billboard down when Eli stops him and asks why he's getting upset about what jocks think when he could be having sex with Alli and this gets him to leave. Jacinta steals Dave's phone, then uses it to send Alli a break-up text. In Try Honesty (1), Wesley, Connor, and Dave are walking into school, and they try to discuss what they're going to do over the weekend. Reason She says her parents will be home soon but they have time and he says he forgot the condoms in his car. They decide to leave until Mr. Simpson comes by, he takes Connor and brings him home, telling Connor that he should be lucky to have friends like Dave and Wesley.

Connor tells them that she's just a friend that he plays "ROD" with, Wesley agrees that ROD is cool, but that they're his friends.