Worse is that they use these occasions to shipwreck people, to undermine their faith, to whisper in their ear to get them thinking along the wrong lines. Your arrows of lightning flashed” (Psalm 77:17 New Living Translation). In particular, II Thessalonians 2:8 foretells that “the lawless one” will be “consume[d] with the breath of His mouth and destroy[ed] with the brightness of His coming.” Apparently, Christ will not always remain behind a cloud but will allow His full glory to show for the purpose of destroying unholy men. If the clouds of someone’s destiny are carried by a tempest or windstorm, he’ll never become who God wants him to be. When Jude describes them as "twice dead," he may be refering to the second death (Revelation 20:14; 21:8)—that they will die physically once, and then they will die spiritually the second time. And their father put them into his will along with their brothers. But destinies that are clouds without rain do have their skies black with clouds but no rain falls eventually. Clouds without Rain. The Bereans "received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so" (Acts 17:10-11). Your sun shall shine again if you’ll come to Jesus today, as I lead you to do that at the end of this message. Its existence is also the result of either rapidly dissipating clouds, or strong prevailing winds, which is the same way in which a sunshower gets formed, as you saw earlier in this article. And after I spoke, they had nothing to add, for my counsel satisfied them. They longed for me to speak as people long for rain. Nevertheless, there is one thing a cloud will always do, if it has any size at all: It will impede light, such as the light of the sun or the moon. DON’T LOSE YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE OF ONE FRUIT. Verse 12 also says that these false shepherds outwardly show promise of producing fruit, of bringing rain, but they never do. Verse 14. Kuje, Abuja, Nigeria. In verse 12, Jude says, “They are like clouds blowing over the land without giving any rain” (New Living Translation). Other passages describing this event echo a common element. May you grow into Christ in all things becoming all God wants you to be. You may not be a blameless man – a man of complete integrity– like Job, but the Merciful God will forgive you your sins, if you repent and ask for His forgiveness. Your life will bless the people it is supposed to bless. Their lives fall short of the promises or potentials they hold. Jesus' well-known Olivet Prophecy contains probably the most familiar description of Christ's return: Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. As you will found out shortly, there is no real occurrence of rain without any clouds. cedarministryintl@yahoo.com I will leave it to you to decide for yourself whether you consider a sunshower or serein (or any other name the phenomenon goes by) to be real. Autumn Skies Online Pty Ltd is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.”, 1) The Presence Of Strong Prevailing Winds. After that, the Israelites could not stand to look at Moses' face, and he had to use a veil—a cloud made of cloth, if you will—because even when the glory of God was reflected and vastly dimmed, it was too much to take (Exodus 34:29-35). I pray that you flourish like the palm tree and grow like the cedar of Lebanon. ‘Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. People are refreshed by the change in weather. Gorging themselves is only one part of it. The sun of Job shone again. The Message speaks of “storm-scattered clouds.” That means the rain the clouds carried was blown away or scattered with the clouds, and humanity was denied the blessing of the rain. I’ll be glad to hear from you. I know I am a sinner and I cannot save myself. “Broken promises are worse than the rain clouds that don’t bring rain”(Proverbs 25:14 Contemporary English Version). Autumn Skies Online Pty Ltd is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Your sky shall produce rain. When we look at the beliefs and folklore associated with a sunshower, this will become much more obvious. By providing a shortlist of each, though, you will be able to get an idea of the broad spectrum that exist throughout the world. They hold promises but cannot deliver. In the name of Jesus, your destiny will not be blown away by the storm of life. Privacy Policy Phone No: +2348155744752, +2348033113523 They can represent the empty words of false teachers (Jude 12; II Peter 2:17), the unfulfilled promises of faithless men (Proverbs 25:14), and a number of other things. The clouds of your destiny won’t only deliver rain, the rain shall never stop. Plants that appear dead before will come back to life because the thirst of the soil is quenched, as it drinks water to satisfaction! Well, as I experienced myself, there is the rare occasion where rain seems to fall out of a completely cloudless sky. When rain falls from this cloud system, almost no moisture is left. You need to come against satanic forces that want to invade your life with tempest, just to scatter the clouds of your life that should pour rain to bless your generation. You won’t become useless in Jesus’ name. A sunshower, however, is not the only phenomenon where rain falls while the sun is shining. Since the raindrops get directly exposed to the sunlight during this occurrence, it is much easier for the light to be broken up and refracted by the droplets, resulting in a rainbow. The meaning and beliefs that different cultures associate with a sunshower is just as numerous as the different they give to the same phenomenon.