Fly Me To The Moon chords Frank Sinatra Am Dm7 G7 Cmaj7 Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, F Dm E7 Am A7 Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars, Dm7 G7 C Am In other words, hold my hand! Year: 1961 - Album: Nothing But The Best. var opts = { artist: "Frank Sinatra", (function() { chords expert. Year: 1957 - Album: A Voice in Time: 1939-1952 (Cole Porter) Key: D. Frank Sinatra.

Frank Sinatra tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including somethin stupid, strangers in the night, thats life, the girl from ipanema, the lady is a tramp He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide. Album: A Voice in Time: 1939-1952. Sinatra Frank Tabs . If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Chords. song: "Wave", var opts = { artist: "Frank Sinatra", Type: Tabs Chords Guitar Pro. Album: Nothing But The Best. Key: G. That's life! div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) song: "That's life! chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Frank Sinatra Chords arranged alphabetically. song: "Night And Day", document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; artist: "Frank Sinatra", Wave Chords by Frank Sinatra. adunit_id: 100000049, Sinatra was investigated by the FBI for his alleged relationship with the … Type: Tabs Chords Bass Guitar Pro Ukulele << First < … Learn how to play exactly like Frank Sinatra. https://www.chordie.com/song.php/songartist/Sinatra,+Frank/index.html

Year: 1957 - If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. All Rights Reserved. frank sinatra chords. by TCHUCOW. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; ", We found 583 Frank Sinatra songs on chords and tabs. ... Summer Wind. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Francis Albert Sinatra (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. On television, The Frank Sinatra Show began on ABC in 1950, and he continued to make appearances on television throughout the 1950s and 1960s. by SOMSAT. adunit_id: 100000049,

Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).

there isn't a video lesson for this song. Sinatra was also heavily involved with politics from the mid-1940s, and actively campaigned for presidents such as Harry S. Truman, John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan. Stranger In The Night. there isn't a video lesson for this song. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999))

}; Year: 1961 - /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ })(); Learn how to play exactly like Frank Sinatra. Frank Sinatra. New and popular versions of Sinatra Frank easy to print and share. };

The Man Who Sold The World Guitar Tab By Nirvana, The Man Who Sold The World Chords | The Man Who Sold The World By Nirvana, Jackson Chords | How To Play Jackson By Johnny Cash, Teardrops On My Guitar Chords | How To Play Teardrops On My Guitar By Taylor Swift, Wonderwall Chords | How To Play Wonderwall On Guitar By Oasis, Perfect Chords | How To Play Perfect On Guitar By Ed Sheeran, Riptide Chords | How To Play Riptide On Guitar By Vance Joy, Country Roads Chords | How To Play Country Roads By John Denver, All I Want Chords | How To Play All I Want By Kodaline. Frank Sinatra tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including all of me, come fly with me, always, almost like being in love, all the things you are Tabs. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; })(); Learn how to play exactly like Frank Sinatra. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Find the best chords and lyrics from the all the artists in the world, start today at neatchords At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Frank Sinatra's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well. chords expert.

div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) })(); Learn how to play exactly like Frank Sinatra. (function() { Night And Day. Frank Sinatra tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including somethin stupid, strangers in the night, thats life, the girl from ipanema, the lady is a tramp Key DD

That's life! }; Dm7 G7 C E In other words, baby kiss me! AZ Lyrics. New and popular versions of Frank Sinatra easy to print and share.

How Little It Matters, How Little We Know, I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me, I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance With You, It's All Right With Me - Reenvio Reformatada, Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree. adunit_id: 100000049, New York New York. Chords. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Frank Sinatra's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Links AZ Lyrics. Learn how to play exactly like Frank Sinatra. (function() {

/* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Frank Sinatra Chords .

Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. var opts = {