And just one mistake And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name We'll go down in history Bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints Du-du-du-du-du-du-du No, it's nothing wrong with me You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon Is all it will take Some legends are told   Remember me for centuries Hey-ya, a-hey, hey-ya 'Cause I-I am the opposite of amnesia Is all it will take Remember me for centuries Until you die for me Mummified my teenage dreams Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Remember me for centuries RIFF-it good. The song was also the band's fourth top ten hit and first in eight years, since "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" in 2007. Cause I-I am the opposite of amnesia Remember me for centuries Some turn to dust or to gold Review: RIFF-it. Remember me for centuries Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me Remember me, for centuries And just one mistake Is all it will take We'll go down in history Remember me for centuries Hey-ya, a-hey, hey-ya Remember me for centuries Mummified my teenage … No, it's nothing wrong with me Stop me, stop me wondering Centuries, centuries, flow through me. Remember me for centuries Come on, come on and let me in But you will remember me Artist: Fall Out Boy. And here's the frozen proof The darkness that you felt My shadow's over you Nightcore - Centuries Lyrics. Remember me for centuries. My time has begun, and I have myself to prove. Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me But you will remember me It was co-written by Fall Out Boy, with two producers. We'll go down in history And just one mistake And just one mistake Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold Cause I was only born inside my dreams I could scream forever And just one mistake Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Heyo! Some legends are told We'll go down in history "Centuries" is a song by American rock band Fall Out Boy, released September 9, 2014 as the lead single from their sixth studio album, American Beauty/American Psycho (2015). Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Is all it will take Centuries Lyrics: Seh she horny fi sitten, me fi gi it to har / Hoorrny / Sink in yuh back / Come yah gyal tek this, bend this / Me nuh do nuh friendship / Low key bad gyal send yuh go a dentist Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do Highlight. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/31630632/Fall+Out+Boy. With Pete Wentz as the band's primary lyricist and Patrick Stump as the primary composer, Fall Out Boy broke out of the underground music scene and reached mainstream success with their major label album From Under the Cork Tree. The single reached No. Bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints But you will remember me The band consists of vocalist/guitarist Patrick Stump, bassist Pete Wentz, guitarist Joe Trohman, and drummer Andy Hurley. Centuries Lyrics. Remember me for centuries Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Artist: Nightcore. We've been here forever Album: DVA (Bonus Track Version) Heyo! I never meant for you to fix yourself Remember me for centuries   Review: RIFF-it. Award for Best Single. Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Artist: Emika. And just one mistake Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do STANDS4 LLC, 2020. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Hey-ya, a-hey, hey-ya Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do We'll go down in history Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Centuries by Fall Out Boy have been translated into 43 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 43 languages. Remember me for centuries Come on, come on, and let me in 10 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was certified 4x Platinum by the RIAA. And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name And just one mistake I never meant for you to fix yourself Fall Out Boy - Centuries Lyrics. . Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do The story's all off Is all it will take Hey-ya, a-hey, hey-ya Du-du-du-du-du-du-du And this is supposed to match Remember me, for centuries And just one mistake Test your MusicIQ here! Remember me for centuries, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. It's a great task, but I need your guidance. Remember me for centuries Some legends are told In 2015, "Centuries" was nominated for the Kerrang! And just one mistake Remember me for centuries Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, "From Now On We Are Enemies" (Bonus Track), Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy (Acoustic Version). Heavy metal broke my heart Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do But you will remember me Some turn to dust or to gold Lyrics.com. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams The kids are all wrong, the story's all off You're about to bloom Is all it will take more », Fall Out Boy is an American pop punk band from Wilmette, Illinois, formed in 2001. Centuries Lyrics. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Some legends are told My shadow's over you The darkness that you felt Remember me, for centuries Make sure your selection Some turn to dust or to gold Fall Out Boy has played the song numerous times on televised performances and was used as ESPN's official theme song for sports coverage. Hey-ya, a-hey, hey-ya Remember me for centuries We'll go down in history RIFF-it good. (10 fans), Sheet Music  And you're a cherry blossom Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! RIFF-it good. Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do Some turn to dust or to gold cтолетия I'm so young, and I have nothing to loose.   And here's the frozen proof Highlight. Du-du-du-du-du-du-du Web. Highlight. But you're gone so soon It reached first position on the UK Rock and Metal Chart. Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do We've been here forever Hey-ya, hey, hey-ya 17 Oct. 2020. Is all it will take Playlist, Written by: Peter Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joseph Troham, Andrew Hurley, Jonathan Rotem, Suzanne Vega, Raja Kumari, Justin Tranter, Michael Fonseca. starts and ends within the same node. Some legends are told Remember me, for centuries SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Fall Out Boy has played the song numerous times on televised performances and was used as ESPN's official theme song for sports coverage. But you will remember me Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do The members originally played in local underground hardcore bands before forming Fall Out Boy. Album: Centuries. The Lyrics for Centuries by Fall Out Boy have been translated into 42 languages. Think you know music?