II, The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note, Special 7: Special Crime Investigation Unit, Food Wars! As of June 17, 2019, he is the current official Guinness World Record holder for the most unique sound bites provided by a voice actor at an exceeded 10,000 words in Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight, Shuuen no Shiori Project -Shuuen Re:act- (終焉-Re:act-), "DanMemo's Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Awarded Guinness World Record", "Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Anime's 1st Ad Streamed", "Hori-san & Miyamura-kun Anime's 1st Promo Streamed", "Interview: Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Sword Art Online's Kirito", "Yoshitsugu Matsuoka Joins Blue Spring Ride Anime Cast", "Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Saori Hayami Lead Comic Artist & His Assistants Anime's Cast", "Sailor Moon's Satō, anohana's Okada, Macross' Kawamori Unveil M3's Story, Cast, Staff", "No Game, No Life Anime's 1st Promo Video, Cast, Staff Unveiled", "STAFF & CAST - スタッフ&キャスト -|TVアニメ『ノブナガ・ザ・フール』公式サイト", "Akame ga KILL! Chase Severino: Who is Whitney Way Thore’s fiance on My Big Fat Fabulous Life? Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? : MEMORIA FREESE.[2]. : Shokugeki no Soma, and Masamune Izumi from Eromanga Sensei. He is best known for being the voice of Kirito from Sword Art Online, Sorata Kanda from The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Sora from No Game No Life, Arata Kasuga/Astral Trinity from Trinity Seven, Sōma Yukihira from Food Wars! Food Wars! III, The Quintessential Quintuplets 2nd Season, Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy, Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace, Trinity Seven the Movie: The Eternal Library and the Alchemist Girl, Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Buddy Bell and Chelsea Roark: Are they still together following My Big Fat Fabulous Life breakup?

[1] He was honored at the 6th Seiyu Awards for Best New Actor in 2012 and the 10th Seiyu Awards for Best Lead Actor in 2016. Shokugeki no Soma: The Third Plate, 100 Sleeping Princes and the Kingdom of Dreams, Food Wars! In fact, Whitney’s brother Hunter has spoken about how he thinks the two should date. Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate, Suki ni Naru Sono Shunkan o: Kokuhaku Jikkō Iinkai, Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend ♭, Food Wars! The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. He was honored at the 6th Seiyu Awards for Best New Actor in 2012 and the 10th Seiyu Awards for Best Lead Actor in 2016. |  : Arrow of the Orion, Trinity Seven: Heavens Library & Crimson Lord, Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Fine, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba the Movie: Mugen Train, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Out of Order, Accel World vs. Simply put, Buddy Bell is Whitney […] This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. All images are used with permission or licensed. Shokugeki no Souma: The Fifth Plate, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Who is Jessica Powell on My Big Fat Fabulous Life? He attended the prestigious NIDA (National Institute for Dramatic Arts) and followed an acting course for people who were already active in the business. Buddy Bell has been a lot to handle this season on My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Whitney Thore's best friend Heather Sykes is still reeling from her very harsh split after, Fans were extremely concerned about Whitney Thore's best friend and roommate.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Whitney Thore kisses Buddy Bell in My Big Fat Fabulous Life Season 5 trailer and fans are freaking out, Whitney Helps Heather Get Over Her Split From Buddy on 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' (Exclusive), Whitney Thore Felt "Powerless" While Buddy Bell Secretly Struggled With Addiction (Exclusive), Whitney Way Thore's Friend Buddy on Giving Up Cocaine: 'I've Been Pulled from an Early Grave', ‘I was ready to die’: Buddy Bell breaks down over cocaine addiction on My Big Fat Fabulous Life, Whitney Way Thore's Friend Buddy on His Cocaine Addiction: 'I Was Ready to Die an Addict', Buddy Bell’s Instagram shows My Big Fat Fab Life star enjoying new clean life after cocaine rehab, Whitney Way Thore Reveals Her Friend Buddy Is in Rehab for Cocaine Addiction, Buddy Bell’s Cocaine Struggle Revealed on “My Big Fat Fabulous Life”, Buddy Bell drug problem: My Big Fat Fabulous Life star’s six-week cocaine rehab. In the above sneak peek from, Join our newsletter to get more stories like this Whitney Thore and, Join our newsletter to get more stories like this Whitney Thore kisses, Let it burn! Are Whitney Thore and Buddy Bell together? Last season on, Join our newsletter to get more stories like this Whitney Thore is back on, Join our newsletter to get more stories like this Tal Fish is Whitney Thore’s “gay best friend” on, Join our newsletter to get more stories like this My Big Fat Fabulous Life is back for a brand new season and the premiere is going to give fans some insight into what has been happening with Whitney Thore. Where is Whitney Thore from and where is My Big Fat Fabulous Life filmed? something happening between Whitney Thore and Buddy Bell, The Duggars head to Family Alert Camp amid pandemic, spend time with the Spiveys, Mimi from OutDaughtered arrested: Michelle Theriot accused of DWI, Evel Dick apologizes for saying N-Word after Paul Abrahamian calls him out. IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. Shokugeki no Soma: The Fourth Plate, Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld, The Millionaire Detective Balance: Unlimited. : MEMORIA FREESE, Buddy Complex Kanketsu-hen: Ano Sora ni Kaeru Mirai de. His debut on stage was in a Shakespeare play when he was eight years old. Not only has she been working on adoption plans, but she has also been caught between, Whitney and Buddy, together again! Rodney Bell was born in Sydney, Australia. Rodney Bell, Actor: Snowy River: The McGregor Saga. Credited With Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, Food Wars! Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz!