This is Tommy's fourth wedding. He was previously married to Elaine Bergen from 1984 to 1985, Heather Locklear from 1986 to 1993 and Pamela Anderson from 1995-1998. He and Anderson share two sons, Brandon, 22, and Dylan, 21. It looks like this V-Day also "beats chocolates," considering the couple is finally married! May all your ups and downs come only in the bedroom.". "We're married!!! "Well this certainly beats chocolates," Brittany captioned her Instagram video, where she showed off her massive diamond engagement ring. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and ​celebrity gossip. ! All rights reserved. The social media personality, 31, was thought to … The musician was also engaged to Sofia Toufa in 2014, but they split in 2016. Last Valentine's Day, the 56-year-old musician popped the big question to the Vine star. "It's official," she captioned her Instagram post. Tommy Lee Is Engaged to Vine Star Brittany Furlan, Emma McIntyre/Getty Images for dick clark productions. Tommy Lee Marries Girlfriend Brittany Furlan Like / Share / Comment / Subscribe me. Instead, Mrs. Lee shared an adorable picture of their pups dressed as the bride and groom. Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, 55, and Vine star Brittany Furlan, 31, … The musician announced via Twitter in February 2014 that he and his then-girlfriend, Sofia Toufa, were engaged to be married, but the pair split in 2016. Pls, contact me or comment here if My video is violated with copyright Thank you ! Here’s all the details on their picture-perfect wedding! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. The former Motley Crue drummer, 56, married the … Today, the legendary musician tied-the-knot with the 32-year-old Vine star, Brittany Furlan. We did it!!!!". It took one year and one false alarm, but Tommy Lee and Brittany Furlan are now husband and wife. While many would consider this the most romantic day to walk down the aisle, Valentine's Day holds an even more special meaning for the newlyweds. © 2020 E! Many sent the two lovebirds well wishes, saying, "The real #royalwedding. She did, however, share sweet messages from friends on her Instagram Stories. MR & MRS LEE YAHOOOOOOOO. If you're taking a page from Tommy Lee's book, it's on Valentine's Day. What is the best day to get married? If you're taking a page from Tommy Lee 's book, it's on Valentine's Day. Brittany Furlan has revealed her rumoured wedding to fiancé Tommy Lee was a well orchestrated prank. What is the best day to get married? Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Happy Valentine's Day & blessings to you both on your wedding day. Do you hear wedding bells?! Sadly, photos of the actual wedding ceremony haven't been posted. ", Another wrote, "So happy for you two. ", It didn't take long for the Mötley Crüe rock star to share the exciting news with his followers, writing, "Holy shitballs!!!! https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/05/28/who-is-brittany-furlan-tommy-lee-fiancee Tommy Lee and fiancée Brittany Furlan exchanged the ultimate gift this Valentine’s Day: a pair of “I do”s.