1. Knowledge is the fundamental power that leads you to success, growth, and prosperity.
In this article, we’re sharing some of the best books that you can read in 2018. Your request may take a few days to process; we want to double check things before hitting the big red button. “Smil is one of my favorite authors, and this is his masterpiece,” Gates wrote in a blog post in December 2017. Select interests to personalize your profile and experience on Gates Notes. Discuss: Bill Gates reveals his 5 favorite books of 2018, annual list of five books he loved over the past year, Bill Gates thinks you should read these 5 books, Bill Gates unveils his 5 favorite books of 2016, Bill Gates reveals his new favorite book of all time. And he weaves in unforgettable anecdotes from his life. The Muqaddimah written in 1377 by Islamic Historian Khaldun eliminates all the biases of historical records and find universal elements in the development of humanity. “He lays out how our need for energy has shaped human history—from the era of donkey-powered mills to today’s quest for renewable energy.”, “It’s not the easiest book to read,” he warned, though. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Bill Gates is known for reading and sharing the best books that he read in the year.

Please complete your account verification. “It’s to know which things to worry about, and how much to worry about them,” Gates writes. I usually don’t consider whether something would make a good present when I’m putting together my end of year book list—but this year’s selections are highly giftable.

Comments more than 2 months old are locked. As Zuckerberg writes “I hope reading this provides some insight into ways we can all work to support them better as well”.
Factfulness, by Hans Rosling, with Ola Rosling and Anna Rosling Ronnlund. So here is the Bill Gates Book List which is recommended by Bill Gates from 2012 to 2019. You can read any of them to gain massive knowledge. This kind of clever work and coverage! Pinker uses meticulous research to argue that we are living in the most peaceful time in human history. Sorry, we were unable to unsubscribe you at this time. Swing States Revealed a Nation Plagued by Misinformation, How COVID-19 Is Pushing Women Out of Work, You can unsubscribe at any time. Harari has “teed up a crucial global conversation about how to take on the problems of the 21st century.”, Tara Westover grew up with survivalist parents who kept her completely isolated from the outside world — she didn’t attend school until she was 17 — but she taught herself everything she needed to know to go to college, eventually earning a Ph.D. from Cambridge University. Click verification link sent to this email address or, If you would like to permanently delete your Gates Notes account and remove it’s content, please. in warfare is hard to put down,” Gates writes.

I like what you guys are usually up too. Your password has been reset.

We'd like your feedback.

This email is already registered. In some cases, he provides a personal review.

Origin Story: A Big History of Everything, by David Christian. Click the link below to begin the account deactivation process.