Where I am at times I just can't tell Ain't no hellos here, nothing but goodbyes Lyrics to 'Between Heaven And Hell' by Firewind. Hey, hey, hey now Now fate has chose my destiny, Walking through the fires of the land of the dead Where I am at times I just can't tell It's like having to end, child, The righteous path is hidden from the wicked and the damned No rest from the demon within I'm always fighting to be free Battling the forces of evil Now fate has chose my destiny I'm lost somewhere Between Heaven and Hell, Hey, hey, hey now In the end, child, tell me what's it all mean to you Lyrics to 'Between Heaven And Hell' by Zakk Wylde. Where I've come I can not tell Hey, hey, hey now what's yet to have begun Dying to live, living to die Ain't no hellos here, nothing but goodbyes It's like singing a song that cannot be sung It's … Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS. I'm between heaven and hell, I stand at the gate of admission Visions of heaven before me Lyrics Terms of Use. I'm lost somewhere Between Heaven and Hell I cross the threshold and it's hell. Hey, hey, hey, now 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Dying to live, living to die All that you know and all that you knew You can spread your wings son Hey, hey, hey, now Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. I'm between heaven and hell But don't you spread yourself too far, yeah I'm always fighting to be free It's like singing a song that cannot be sung Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: No rest from the demon within Copyright: Writer(s): Zakk Wylde Lyrics Terms of Use. Battling the forces of evil Where I am at times I just can't tell Hey, hey, hey, now I belong somewhere between heaven and hell. Don't forget just who and where you are --