The ambiance was inviting and the food was great. The Maine scallops were seared perfectly and the New Zealand leg of lamb was out of this world. . The food and drinks were amazing and the pianist was awesome. The moment I entered I felt welcomed and that they were going to take care of me. Vielen Dank! I’ll be back. We enjoyed several house cocktails. Waitress was a bit confused but handled things nicely. Nice patio space. The bun was really hard! Highly recommend. Jeff was an excellent server and the food was amazing! My wife and I go at least once a week. 7 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here. MORE PHOTOS. The veggie and the scallops were cooked perfectly! Bewertungen können nur von Gästen gemacht werden, die in diesem Restaurant gegessen haben. Great place. Based on a recommendation in an airport travel brochure, my out of town relatives ate here and raved about the food and service. Bellamy’s is always consistently excellent, but somehow in the middle of a pandemic they manage to raise their own bar. One of the BEST meals I have had in a long time!Food was beyond amazing!Service was wonderful!Live piano player was great!Can not wait to return. We were there for our ten year wedding anniversary and Brian and the rest of the staff were AMAZING! My BFF and I just got done with a photoshoot in Julian when we decided Farmhouse 78 looked like it... Choice of: Creamy Balsamic, Blue Cheese Ranch, or Italian Dressing. The bread came right out of the oven, warm and wonderful. This reassures our English customers. All Three of us Felt that our alcoholic drinks were w... Makes the place feel upscale but cozy! Fairy lights on the palms would have create great ambiance and the lighting needed. Finally took drink orders. Wine Bar, American New, Steakhouse, This was a cute place and we had high hopes for it. It was a nice day, so the "ambience" sitting out on the sidewalk was fine (no in-restaurant dining allowed); all in all, a very pleasant place to have lunch. Great experience, especially amid Covid restrictions ! 7 Reviews Bravo, bavisimo, to their entire team! Will be frequenting this spot! It was divine and the service was excellent. The service is full of surprises! The chicken dish my husband had was also extremely well done. I’ve lived in and out of north county sd for most my life and this was a pleasant surprise. For lunch and dinner we offer the choice of our à la carte or table d’hôte menus which are drawn from the great Franco-Belgian brasserie tradition. Tues – Fri: 11:30am – 2:30pm. Would definitely return. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Delightful!The staff were great, friendly and answered all our questions. A little pricey but the best place in town. Is this your restaurant? Bellamy's is the class act on Grand Ave. Amazing experience in the setting of Covid. The menu has changed a bit, but was still good. Loved it. Desinfektion von Oberflächen nach jedem Gast, Gemeinschaftliche Bereiche werden täglich gründlich gereinigt, Digitales, desinfiziertes oder Einweg-Menü, Desinfektionsmittel oder Reinigungstücher für Kunden, Verwendung von eingeschweißten oder verpackten Utensilien, Abstandhalten in gemeinschaftlichen Bereichen, Krankes Personal am Arbeitsplatz verboten, Mundschutzpflicht für Gäste, wenn sie nicht essen oder trinken, würden das Restaurant einem Freund empfehlen. The music was amazing!!! Amidst the pandemic we were delighted to find ourselves in a turfed location in their parking lot. Beautiful outside area to sit and enjoy good food. 417 W Grand Ave Escondido, CA 92025 Uber. Bellamy's has done such a great job setting up the outdoor seating area. Oops. Choice of: Creamy Balsamic, Blue Cheese Ranch, Italian Dressing, Iceberg Lettuce | Avocado | Pepper Jack Cheese | Grilled Corn | Tomato | Black Beans | Red Onion | Jicama | Cilantro | BBQ Spiced Tortilla Strips | Blue Cheese Ranch, All Pizzas are 10" & All Calzones come with a side of Classic Red Pizza Sauce for dipping, Red Sauce | Pepperoni | Mozzarella | Parmesan, All sandwiches, Burgers & Mains are Served with choice of cup of soup, Side Salad or Pommes Frites, Mortadella | Capocollo | Soppressata | Pepperoni | Mozzarella | Pepperoncini | Iceberg Lettuce | Tomato | Red Onion | Italian Dressing, Fresh Mozzarella | Tapenade | Iceberg Lettuce | Roasted Garlic Aioli, Fresh Mozzarella | Heirloom Tomato | Sweet Basil Pesto | Creamy Balsamic, Bib Lettuce | Tomato | Fresh or Caramelized Sweet Onion | House Made Pickles | Cheddar Cheese | Burger Spread, Fettuccini | Oven Roasted Tomato | Spinach | Mushroom | Asparagus | Garlic Lemon Oil, Fettuccini | Pancetta | English Peas | Garlic | Herbs. read more. I entered from Grand Avenue and saw their well stocked bar and lounge. View the menu for Bellamy's Restaurant and Wine Bar and restaurants in Escondido, CA. Choice of: Creamy Balsamic, Blue Cheese Ranch, Italian Dressing, Iceberg Lettuce | Avocado | Pepper Jack Cheese | Grilled Corn | Tomato | Black Beans | Red Onion | Jicama | Cilantro | BBQ Spiced Tortilla Strips | Blue Cheese Ranch, All Pizzas are 10" & All Calzones come with a side of Classic Red Pizza Sauce for dipping, Red Sauce | Pepperoni | Mozzarella | Parmesan, All sandwiches, Burgers & Mains are Served with choice of cup of soup, Side Salad or Pommes Frites, Mortadella | Capocollo | Soppressata | Pepperoni | Mozzarella | Pepperoncini | Iceberg Lettuce | Tomato | Red Onion | Italian Dressing, Fresh Mozzarella | Tapenade | Iceberg Lettuce | Roasted Garlic Aioli, Fresh Mozzarella | Heirloom Tomato | Sweet Basil Pesto | Creamy Balsamic, Bib Lettuce | Tomato | Fresh or Caramelized Sweet Onion | House Made Pickles | Cheddar Cheese | Burger Spread, Fettuccini | Oven Roasted Tomato | Spinach | Mushroom | Asparagus | Garlic Lemon Oil, Fettuccini | Pancetta | English Peas | Garlic | Herbs. $$$ The bread was super yummy! The menus we were given had fewer options than the one online which is understandable with COVID-19 and fewer diners. What a gem! Mexican The food was very good , the variety on the menuappealed to more sophisticated tastes. I don't drink but my relatives enjoyed their wine while I enjoyed my meal of potato leek soup and the ribeye steak special with butter basted potato and roasted Brussels sprouts. Book now at Bellamy's Restaurant and Wine Bar in Escondido, CA. Excellent service! First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Price Point The food and drinks were amazing and the pianist was awesome. 147 reviews #6 of 246 Restaurants in Escondido $$$$ American Healthy Wine Bar 417 W. Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025 +1 760-747-5000 Website Menu Closes in 45 min : … Restaurant; Oyster Bar; Bar; Press; History; Find Us; Contact; Lunch & Dinner. Amerikanisch, Bistro, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Bankett, Bar/Lounge, Bier, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Eigenen Wein mitbringen (BYO), Essen im Freien, Glutenfreie Menü, Happy Hour, Komplette Bar, Korkengeld, Lieferung nach Hause, Nebenräume, Nichtraucher, Rollstuhl-Zugang, Späte Öffnungszeiten, Terrasse/Im Freien, Unterhaltung, Wein, zum Mitnehmen, Tues – Fri: 11:30am – 2:30pm. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The service was impeccable and the food was unbelievably high quality.The most incredible bone marrow portion I have ever had along with fresh oysters and a rack of lamb. read more, I ordered a fish sandwich. https://www.bellamysdining.com?y_source=1_MTc5MTM4NzYtODYwLWxvY2F0aW9uLndlYnNpdGU=/. Service outstanding ............... one of the best places to dine in San Diego/ Escondido. It was very kind to agree to serve the scallops my 90 year old mother was looking forward to.The surf and turf was simply delicious! Two of us ordered the diver scallops with tricolor cauliflower and a beet sauce. Monday - Friday/Lunch Midday - 2.30 pm Monday - Saturday/Dinner 7pm - 10:30pm . The live pianist was being broadcast outside through the speakers.