It's modern meet old done spectacularly well. I had to fix some of the metadata from the MP3s I downloaded, but I enjoyed this release. Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Ava Max Heaven and Hell Album Review. But in this album titled Hevean & and Hell, she unveils why her lead single for this album was about a crazy lady in love. The flop songs are relative because the flop songs for one person may differ for another person. Style: Pop. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. In this world of boring, mundane, manufactured music it's refreshing to have an artist who, while still modern in sound is very musical. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2020. This album throws light on the nature of human and how they react to the love they are shown. See How To Advertise. It reminds us there are always two sides to every story. Ava Max's long awaited debut is finally here and it definitely delivers! I really love this Ava Max CD "Heaven and Hell" every one of the 15 tracks are excellent contemporary pop with dance sensibilities. In summary it is a really good album lyrically. And it shows. Play on Napster. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It’s Pandalicious! Ava Max Heaven and Hell Free zip download album. Shop exclusive music and apparel from the Ava Max Official Store. , Reviewed in Germany on September 20, 2020. Each and every track is worth a listen; drawing from the likes of Bonnie Tyler, Peter Schilling, Avicii and the '80s in general, with tracks like the deliciously dark 'Belladonna' and 'Take You To Hell' standing out in an already dazzling backdrop. The mammoth openers and closers of 'Kings & Queens' and 'Sweet But Pyscho' are a tad sickly, but infectious anthems nonetheless. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. She also describes the after effects of  the above scenarios in a relationship as either being a state of heaven or hell. It is a relatively good piece of project but will not go global. and Tattoo are the ones that will probably need more listens from me, but I think there's potential with them and the rest of the album I loved after one or two listens! It's modern meet old done spectacularly well. On HEAVEN & HELL, there are 15 songs with 12 of them being very good and 3 weak ones. Play full-length songs from Heaven & Hell by Ava Max on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster. Kings and Queens and So am I are great tracks. “Call me tonight” is a song that she uses to tell a stranger she met to call her for a one night stand. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. D!D DOWNLOAD ~ZIP "Rar" Ava Max - Heaven and Hell Album [Full Download) 2020 (Leak Best Ava Max - Heaven and Hell ((.Album (^zip^)) 2020 Torrent Download )320 kbps( Mp3 16.09,2020 Mp3 Complet / Update Télécharger Ava Max - Heaven and Hell Album / Zip File! In a blend of RnB/Hiphop beats she tells her lover that being with him feels like heaven. Or should we say, "queendom?" Although she claims that she could break the heart of her this stranger in the morning, she tell him not to think about that but call her. Album. If you like anything that stomps home, Heaven & Hell is for you. ‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo, Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’, Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi, https://twitter.com/i/events/1307303961448394752, Nengi Tells Ozo I Don't Need Your Stupid Love (video). A Refreshing Taste of Theatrical Dance-Rock. “Tattoo” is a song that she uses to describe the way she loves. Darey Way Home EP Review: Good music but not a Hit. What I love is how this album demonstrates the duality of the world around us. But I love the theatrical in music, as well as anything with a driving backbeat (such as dance rock or power pop). In a song titled “Salt”, she sings about a bad relationship she was in. Max comes across like the most vengeful pyscho ever and I'm living for it. A good voice and also good music, not the same manufactured sound of the last 30 years. When Ava Max released her smashing hit single: Sweet but Psycho last year, the impression she gave about her album was weird. The debut studio album by American singer Ava Max is Heaven & Hell. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 19, 2020, Mind mending droning voice completely crap unlike lady gaga, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 9, 2020. Followed up with Torn, Belladonna and Who's Laughing Now. In a switch in lyrical content she sings about facing her fears and problems. I just heard of Ava Max a few months back so I missed the Sweet but Psycho craze. In one of the songs in this album she sings that if a man treats her right that she will give the man a feeling of Heaven but if the reverse was the case then she will give the man hell. All rights reserved. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Ava Max is launching her new album, Heaven & Hell! There are modulations, use of effects like phasers, flangus and reverbs when necessary. She laments that she has everything she needs but regrets that her lover is everything she needs. It was released via Atlantic Records on 18 September 2020. Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ava Max Heaven And Hell (2020 Download.) This title will be released on November 20, 2020. / Nigeria On-air Sensation, Agnes Madakor Births Television Show, Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10). It’s an album that will be further highlighted when she can tour and showcase the visual aspect as that is a very important aspect of this album. Ava Max's debut, Heaven & Hell, is all of those things. Sweet but Psycho which is a song of a lady in love with crazy antics has Ava create the impression that she was a crazy music maker. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Sweet but Psycho which is a song of a lady in love with crazy antics has Ava create the impression that she was a crazy music maker. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All tracks are compositionally strong, the rest is down to taste. The songs in this album are really groovy and one tends to love them when one get to understand the messages of the songs. “OMG what’s happening” is a groovy pop song which talks about the effect a lover of hers has on her. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Released: Sep 2020 Label: … We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 7, 2020. She also stock to her basic pop sound beat. Split into two wonderfully theatrical sides; each just as intoxicating as the other, Heaven & Hell proves one to go back to again and again. Today I’ve got a really fun video! She declares that her tears have ran dry and she is not going to cry anymore when he hurts her. Numerous exceptionally strong tracks throughout the album (yes, I'm old school). Format: MP3 320Kbps. I normally go for all things rock in terms of personal taste; glam rock, classic rock and the like. Savage mode II album review: More Savagery. The sound and story is matured. I appreciate that she writes her own music and is heavily involved in the production process of every song she released on this album. When Ava Max released her smashing hit single: Sweet but Psycho last year. Check out this album! It's easy to see why she's compared to Lady Gaga so frequently - but this debut is a testament to how she is her own person; aesthetically and creatively. While she paints a lyrical picture of how a lady reacts to cheats, betrayals, hate, lack of attention and other ills in a relationship as hell. Hey my little pandas! According to her she learnt the skill of heart break from him and she is ready to add her salt to his pain. I rarely buy albums because there's only one or two good songs and the other songs are mediocre. Play on Napster. In this album, she paints lyrical pictures of how a lady reacts to loyalty, love, care, affection and patience from her lover as Heaven. It was released … While some others are of bad times. Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. “Naked” is a song that she uses to ask her lover if she could actually trust him with her deepest secrete. Nigeria On-air Sensation, Agnes Madakor Births Television Show. Looking forward to her next album. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The collection of the songs are groovy but not a sound that Afropop loving Africans will love. Finally! The similarities are so obvious in everything she does, that it's ironic the fact that she was annoyed at one point by the logical comparisons everyone made. (178 Views), ‘You Will Go To Hell’ – Fans To Yvonne Jegede Over Boobs Baring Photo / Bovi: 'Remaining Heaven And Hell For Davido To Perform’ / Only Heaven And Hell Remains For Davido To Perform Says Bovi (2) (3) (4), Nengi Tells Ozo I Don't Need Your Stupid Love (video) / Can Master P, Jay-z & Boosie Fix 6ix9ine's Image? I've enjoyed most of what Ava Max has released. Heaven & Hell Ava Max. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. CDs, cassettes, tees and more. Can Master P, Jay-z & Boosie Fix 6ix9ine's Image? The whole CD is packaged beautifully - so much hard work, frustration and effort has gone into this. As stated above the album is a love music album. Please try again. I hope this gets released on vinyl. In the song titled “Born to the Night”, she sings about being born to hard times but through all the issues she survives and thrives. She tells this stranger that if he wants to know her name, then he should call her tonight. Ava Max Heaven and Hell Free zip download album. ‘Heaven & Hell’ is a cohesive debut album that brings together a tight vision of what Ava Max wants to do as a pop artist. Artist: Ava Max. However songs like “Torn”, “Call me tonight”, “OMG what’s happening” and “call me tonight” could get people grooving away in the sound. Ava Max is reflecting on her ascent stardom. But promises that once he gets a bit of her that he will want more. Infectious tracks and no fillers here. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Sevunteen Tailored: Olanrewaju, the new big name in male fashion. Some of the stories are stories of good times. The production is classy with every trick in production of pop music evident it it. She declares that just like a tattoo that she might hurt when they are getting to know. Each and every track is worth a listen; drawing from the likes of Bonnie Tyler, Peter Schilling, Avicii and the '80s in general, with tracks like the deliciously dark 'Belladonna' and 'Take You To Hell' standing out in an already dazzling backdrop. Pre-order Price Guarantee! Some of the MP3s downloaded with missing metadata, Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2020. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.