Just days before her 17th birthday, McGraw, who is the youngest of three children, attended the Versace show with her mother, to whom she bears a striking resemblance. How is this possible? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Happy Birthday, Audrey!!!!!!!!! The couple shares three children together, Gracie, Maggie, and Audrey. Born roughly between 1995 and 2012, Generation Z is the next generation that is still growing up. And those hugs. But the hodgepodge of celebrity guests from across the board was no match for the introduction of a new A-list scion: Audrey McGraw, Faith Hill and Tim McGraw’s youngest daughter, who made her front-row fashion debut. Audrey’s two older sisters, Maggie, 20, and Gracie, 21, also share the musical gene. Two years later, she released her second successful album "It Matters to Me." They support each others' careers in the music industry. Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey McGraw Made Her Front Row Debut at Versace Pre-Fall 2019. However, she decided to give the role to actress Madeline Stowe. While Hill and McGraw encourage their children to follow their dreams, their parental advice did not come without some minor reservations. Click here to request Getty Images Premium Access through IBM Creative Design Services. He has created a masterpiece. | Photo: Getty Images. Explore {{searchView.params.phrase}} by color family {{familyColorButtonText(colorFamily.name)}} The girls and I surprised Tim with our first ever family album release party. Happy Birthday to Maggie who is 19 years old today!!!!! This angel of ours is 16 years old today. Although the youngest McGraw daughter’s fashionable appearance on Sunday night may have come as a bit of a shock (the three children of the country music power couple are not typically embedded in the limelight like their parents), the McGraw children do have the musical talents required to one day make music on their own and become celebrities in their own right. In addition to her solo hit songs, Hill and Tim McGraw, whom she married in 1996, have released several duets together. Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill were seen in New York City on Wednesday. The "There You'll Be" singer shared: "Tim is part Italian, so his favorite type of food is Italian. Dominic West Spotted Kissing Lily James despite Being Married — inside His Personal Life. 2020 Bustle Digital Group. It is an absolute joy to be the mother of this child!!!! "It reminds me of my childhood home, being in Mississippi, and growing up. Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West made a front-row appearance together, as did Blake Lively, Lupita Nyong’o, Tracee Ellis Ross, and 21 Savage. Your team's Premium Access agreement is expiring soon. “You want to protect them; you want to make sure they aren’t disappointed. Mine would be Mexican—especially chile Rellenos! Scroll down to learn more about her. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Happy Birthday Gracie. Faith Hill at Montage Beverly Hills on November 14, 2017. The couple shares three children together, Gracie, Maggie, and Audrey. You light up every room you enter. Ever. Yeah, I know.....Honestly, it is the truth. The country superstar often said that she was blessed to be taken into such a loving home. Here's everything we know about the singer, including her relationships and favorites. Isan Elba, 2019 Golden Globes Ambassador, Says Please Stop Calling Her Dad, Idris, “Sexy”. The singer was also once engaged to record producer Scott Hendricks. It’s been one of the most difficult things for me as a mom—especially as a mom of all girls,” Hill told the magazine. "I think my earliest scent memory would be Johnson & Johnson's Baby Powder," she told Glamour in 2012. Margaret Nolan Dies at 76 — What Happened to Other Iconic Bond Girls?