Angela Kinsey Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. Angela Kinsey is an American actress. Angela Kinsey is an American actress who rose to fame by playing Angela Martin in the NBC sitcom The Office (2005–2013). My job is to be funny once in a while, but it's my responsibility to make good use of it. She was born in Louisiana, but raised from the age of 2 in Jakarta, Indonesia. Angela attended acting classes in Los Angeles, California, United States. | 

If you come into my house, don't look for a coaster. She quilts and sews and is so crafty. I think we've all worked with that person at the office who takes themselves and their job so seriously. Angela Kinsey Height, Weight & Measurements At 49 years old, Angela Kinsey height is 1.55 m. Who Is Angela Kinsey's Husband? She took acting classes in New York, and then moved on to LA. My mom, the fabulous Bertie Kinsey, is an amazing seamstress. Her father was working as a drilling engineer.

Angela Kinsey height is 5 feet 1 inches tall and her body weight is 55 kilograms.

Parenthood is such a lesson in self-sacrifice. Publicity Listings I don't want to live in a world where I could say to my daughter, 'There used to be turtles that swam in the ocean.'. Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. My very sassy, older southern sister is very quick to point out that it's a luxury that my daughter gets to come to work with me. I grew up overseas in Indonesia, and my school had a great art, music, and theatre program. I think it's a tough road if you're a stay-at-home mom, a working mom, if you have a partner, if you don't. I'm sure, to many people, my life is not that exciting, but to me every day is an adventure. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Angela Kinsey Height Weight Bra Size Body Measurements. Kinskey made her theatrical film debut as Judith the Jewelry Clerk in the 2007 comedy-drama film License to Wed. Angela Kinsey made her first TV show appearance in 1998 on the rom-com family series Step by Step. She got involved with The Groundlings and Improv Olympic.She started out in commercials and got her first TV job on Step by Step (1991). She later got enrolled at Baylor University and graduated in 1993. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. At the age of 14, Kinsey relocated to Texas, United States. When she was age 14, her family returned to America and settled in Texas; where her parents were originally from.Angela attended Baylor University in Waco, Texas. She was a member of Chi Omega during her days at. Seriously, I will probably out-talk you if you come up to me because I'm a chatterbox. I think we want our kids to grow up to be people who can think outside of the box, be creative and innovators, sort of the forward-thinkers of our future. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Gave birth to her 1st child at age 36, a daughter Isabel Ruby Lieberstein on May 3, 2008. The American actress Angela Kinsey is widely recognized for her roles in the television series The Office, and Haters Back Off. As a struggling actress, Kinsey worked as an operator for 1-800-Dentist, and often draws upon her days in corporate America for her scenes in.