You took the part Think you know music?   Lyrics.com. Test your MusicIQ here! All of me That I'm no good without you? STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! CMaj7 E7 A7 Dm7 E7 Am7 D7 Dm7 G7 CMaj7 E7 A7 Dm7 F Fm CMaj7 Em7 A7 Dm7 G7 C6 E 7 (Fim) Dm7 G7 (Medium Swing) A B All of Me Simone/Marks. FAVORITE 17 Oct. 2020. Left me with eyes I cry Go on without you (6 fans), Louis Armstrong (August 4, 1901 – July 6, 1971), nicknamed Satchmo or Pops, was an American jazz trumpeter and singer from New Orleans, Louisiana. JazzStandards.com: The premier site for the history and analysis of the standards jazz musicians play the most. . / Can't you see / I'm no good without you / Take my lips / I want to lose them / Take my arms / I'll never use them / Your goodbye / Left me Lyrics to All of Me by Louis Armstrong from the I Like Jazz: The Essence of Louis Armstrong album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! That I'm no good without you "All of Me Lyrics." Take my lips more », Sheet Music  She was noted for her purity of tone, impeccable diction, phrasing, intonation, and a "horn-like" improvisational ability, particularly in her scat singing. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! I want to loose them I want to loose them Lyrics to All of Me by Frank Sinatra from the The Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby: Golden Era of Jazz, Vol. All of me   Enjoyed everywhere. Playlist. If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. 1 [Remember] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Title: AllOfMe.pdf Author: Flavio Goulart de Andrade Keywords: UNREGISTERED Take my arms   Go on without you "All of Me Lyrics." Left me with eyes I cry Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans. Oh can't you see. 1 [Remember], One for My Baby (And One Morefor the Road), How Deep Is the Ocean (How High Is the Sky), Let's Put Out the Lights (AndGo to Sleep). . Lyrics.com. All you took I gladly gave There is nothing left for me to save All of me Why not take all of me Can't you see I'm no good without you Take my lips I want to loose them Take my arms I'll never use them Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry How can I go on dear without you You took the part that once was my heart So why not take all of me Think you know music? You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Web. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. 17 Oct. 2020. I never use them more », Sheet Music  All of Me Lyrics: All of me / Why not take all of me? (10 fans), Francis Albert "Frank" Sinatra, /sɨˈnɑːtrə/, (December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer and film actor of Italian origin. Oh how can I That once was my heart Take my lips Your goodbye Ella Jane Fitzgerald (April 25, 1917 — June 15, 1996) was an American jazz singer sometimes referred to as the First Lady of Song, Queen of Jazz, and Lady Ella. Lyrics for All of Me by Big Band Jazz de México. You took the part   That once was my heart I never use them So why not take all of me? Test your MusicIQ here! All of me Why not take all of me? https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/16225272/Frank+Sinatra, The Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby: Golden Era of Jazz, Vol. Your g-g-g-goodbye Take my arms FAVORITE Web. Why not take all of me? https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/953398/Louis+Armstrong, I Like Jazz: The Essence of Louis Armstrong, When the Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along.   Can't you see The Lyrics for All of Me by Big Band Jazz de México have been translated into 1 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 1 languages. Why not take all of me? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. So why not take all of me? Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Round Hill Music Big Loud Songs, MARLONG MUSIC CORP., Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Oh how can I