William Shatner is releasing a Christmas album next month, called Shatner Claus. ""How do you do 'Jingle Bells' differently?" A very special gift of the holidays - the first ever Christmas album from the godfather of dramatic musical interpretations and a legend of stage and screen, Mr. William Shatner! "I'm looking at this album as the culmination of this [longtime] yearning to make music and to try to do it the only way I know how," Shatner said. The diversity of those collaborators shows the reach of his ever-expanding fan base. Can't be done. It's MORNING EDITION. "It's the highest compliment possible when somebody will take their precious time and lend their talents to a track, a song I'm trying to do," he said. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. All Rights Reserved. Mel Collins, 7. This FAQ is empty. "Whatever he wanted, I knew it's going to be cool, it's going to be fun. I know its easy to be cynical and say that, but BUT Tori is a fine actress in her own right and to me she "earned her spurs" in this film playing a very challenging role. But Jessie's winning entry, "All I Want for Christmas is a Husband for my Mom," has ... See full summary ». This title will be released on November 6, 2020. In the movies, he has been played by Sir Seymour Hicks, Reginald Owen, Alastair Sim, Albert Finney, Bill Murray and Michael Caine and on television he has been played by Sterling Hayden, James Whitmore, Jack Klugman, Walter Matthau, George C. Scott, Henry Winkler, Jack Elam and Patrick Stewart. Awful, awful Xmas music sung by Shatner and friends. He suggested doing 'Blue Christmas' and I said 'Perfect. We kid you not: The veteran actor, 87, has just released an album of Yuletide classics: "Shatner Claus--The Christmas Album," for which he's joined by a galaxy of pop, rock, country and other stars of contemporary music. Henry Rollins (Punk Rock Version). THAT IS THE BEST VERSION OF THIS STORY TRUST ME FOLKS! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 31, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 6, 2018, You wont buy this for the quality of his singing, but if you like what Mr Shatner has done before, this will put a huge smile on your face as you listen to it. Another noteworthy facet of "Shatner Claus" is that it adds the veteran of TV, film and stage to a long line of celebrated Jewish performers who have tried their hands at Christmas music. And it's a retelling of a Christmas Carol, so it's even more familiar already. Jack and Audrey Landry are a middle-aged couple who have barely gotten the hang of being a pair of "empty nesters" when their three grown daughters -- Teri, Nora, and Dahlia -- end up ... See full summary ». Convictions on these charges carry a penalty of up to 75 years in federal prison without parole. Purchase the William Shatner Shatner Claus The Christmas Album New Cd web store nowadays. However Tori Spelling does a fine job in this modern day version as well. But isn't that exactly why anyone would but this album? When a pair of feuding colleagues, Kyle and Jenna are thrown together after their siblings, Jim and Trisha fall in love, they have to learn to get along in time for their nephew's birth on ... See full summary ». 4 actors who were almost cast as the lead on House M.D. I asked him to write m a Christmas poem, and he came up with 'One for You, One for me, about all the soldiers in Afghanistan wondering what Christmas is like for the people back home. This is nothing but a guy talking out of time to an insipid song, and I have watched it four times. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 12, 2018. Having Iggy Pop and others on the album doesn't raise the bar much higher. Fourteen years after a tragic accident, former Olympian figure skater Amy Clayton agrees to coach a young student.