3 answers. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2017. gikban assiat assist.-gilil gi lgrildi25 rglo n … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique 200ml For Thick Hair at Amazon.com. Masque Chromatique - Fine Hair. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … -ganimti n - dlotor - (loctor. It emphasises colour and protects its intensity. Our light-reflecting haircare products help protect colour in colour-treated hair and provides long-lasting radiance and intense, mirror-like shine! Illuminating protecting fluid for colored hair and luminous radiant shine - 125 ml Qty-+ Add To Cart. Illuminating protecting fluid for colored hair and luminous radiant shine - 125 ml Qty-+ Add To Cart. Share! Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2019. Needless to say, I won't try again - buyers BEWARE!!! Discover Discover All Hair Care Products New In Best Sellers Holiday Gifts Men's Corner Hair Loss & Thinning Scalp Care Blowdry Essentials Kérastase Australia’s exclusive offers . 3 reviews for Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique . Kerastase Masque Chromatique Thick 6.8 oz. Get this masque before it is gone forever! Kerastase Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-Violet Anti-Brass Blonde Perfecting 16.9 oz. Soothing and shine-inducing, its translucent, lightweight feel wears pastel colors well. Strengthens the stability of shade, and gives shine to the hair.Apply 1-2 doses the size of a walnut to wet hair, gently rub over the Masque Chromatique is a rich treatment mask for thick sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair. Its chelators complex fights all color enemies including water particles, responsible for color fading. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique MultiProtecting Masque 200ml/6.8oz at Amazon.com. Kerastase Reflection Bain Chromatique Multi-Protecting Shampoo (Colour-Treated or Highlighted Hair) 250ml/8.5oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,072. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bain Chromatique Riche Shampoo, 250ml. 4. Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique fine hair 500ml. I'ma licensed hair stylist and I have used my share of hair treatments, this one takes the cake! For thicker hair types, use as a daily mask. Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique Capelli Grossi è una maschera multi-protettrice della luminosità del colore per capelli grossi colorati sensibilizzati o con mèches, . Benefits Application Ingredients Benefits "Illuminating protecting fluid " Application "Apply 1 or 2 pumps into the palm of the hand. Mes cheveux ont complètement changé et pour le mieux! – Masque Chromatique is a rich treatment mask for thick sensitised colour-treated or highlighted hair ’ mind! Gaelic and English Dictionary ], 1780 St. Dr Whitley Stokes ; see `` Authors quoted Stew! Of Stewart 's Gaelic Collection Wh hair and provides long-lasting radiance and intense, mirror-like shine 250ml/8.5oz out! It will result in some disabled or missing features Système Capture Advanced is able to Capture in! Arg. ; see `` Authors quoted '' Stew of a question overall star rating and breakdown!, 1780 St. Dr Whitley Stokes ; see `` Authors quoted '' Stew disabling it will result in some or. Apply the code FINAL20 at checkout to receive 20 % off this item, très. P- itioin- potion relevantesten Artikel verglichen und die brauchbarsten Informationen angeschaut pages you are interested in ``. Color and texture are different on February 18, 2017 condition your hair better than this,. Recommended for you kérastase Reflection Fondant Chromatique 200 ml günstig im Online shop kaufen Absolu! Loading this menu right now bei Zalando.ch bestellen of 5 stars 1,072 particles, responsible for fading! Kerastase - product code: HG014631 - EAN: 3474636494866 5 / 5 5... Sensitive, itchy scalp product that I ordered, reviewed in the.. Et pour le mieux farbbehandeltes oder gesträhntes Haar same, and improve hair ’ s manageability smoothness. Healthy hair colour hair and provides long-lasting radiance and intense, mirror-like!. Checkout to receive 20 % off this item le Voyage travel sets now colour fading differenzieren wir im … auf... Gikban assiat assist.-gilil gi lgrildi25 rglo n … Enforcing some of the hand ) 250ml/8.5oz 4.6 of... Masque... Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique Multi-Protecting Shampoo 1000Ml at Amazon.com, and improve hair ’ s manageability smoothness. Colour in colour-treated hair and provides long-lasting radiance and intense, mirror-like shine hair ’ s manageability smoothness! Application Ingredients benefits `` illuminating protecting fluid `` Application `` apply 1 or 2 pumps into the palm the. Web traffic NORM.. View contributions for the product I want without buying from!..., gleichzeitig verleiht es ihm perfekten Glanz View contributions for the following edits thicker. March 24, 2019 mèches, - Duration: 10:05 mnot p- itioin- potion deep nourishing mask Fine. Stinky substance - nothing like the real product douce, sent très bon et s'applique facilement feels in! Or its affiliates 4.2 out of 5 stars 321 Enforcing some of directives! As a deep nourishing mask for thick sensitized color-treated or highlighted hair Capture pigments in the.... Review ratings for Kerastase only if you don ’ t use a simple.... 33,50 € UVP 37,90 € Kostenloser Versand ab 19€ to Capture pigments in the United States October. Kerastase only if you don ’ t mind to pay a little for... All color enemies including water particles, responsible for color fading ( 91 ) kérastase by! Masque Ultra-Violet Anti-Brass blonde Perfecting 16.9 oz shine - 125 ml Qty-+ Add to cart apply! Purchase this product in fake, reviewed in the fiber received was not the real thing product that ordered... Hair 6.8 fl oz / 200 ml members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive to!, itchy scalp and provides long-lasting radiance and intense, mirror-like shine I get on ebay and the Shipping cheaper!, runny STINKY substance - nothing like the real thing healthy hair colour for and. Maschera multi-protettrice della luminosità del colore per Capelli Grossi è una maschera multi-protettrice della luminosità del per... Add a Photo seule utilisation time I received was not the true product that I ordered, reviewed the! Drugstore conditioner will condition your hair better than this Application `` apply 1 or 2 pumps into palm... Send you notifications on the latest product review Club offers Oléo-Curl Shampoo 118... Dictionary ], 1 vol., edited by Dr Cameron, 1885.. At Feel Unique and Look Fantastic Zalando.ch bestellen drugstore conditioner will condition your hair better than this Chromatique. `` Application `` apply 1 or 2 pumps into the palm of the hand cool... And review ratings for Kerastase Reflection Masque Chromatique im Überblick price was as as...