Chapada ridden by Daniel Stackhouse wins Herbert Power Stakes. In a bittersweet postscript to The Everest, Classique Legend’s owner Bon Ho has confirmed the horse will head overseas. Excl NSW & WA. “It‘s been a bit tough for Jess and I that our families can’t visit (because of COVID) and they haven’t met our son as yet. Get Your 2nd Racing Bet Matched Up To $100!*. Increase your odds with PlayUp's Boost Up! Caulfield Cup Day: Why punters can expect Windfall, Expect big things after Behemoth’s Everest barrier blessing, Ultimate guide to every runner in The Everest, Everest sweep: Beat your mates for bragging rights. Ben Melham on Buckhurst: “I thought he ran well.”, Damian Lane on Finche: “Really good run. Superstar mare Verry Elleegant continued a dominant spring campaign after taking out the Group 1 Caulfield Cup (2400m) at Caulfield on Saturday. Then a few went around him and ended up in an awful spot.”, “The start was very costly. “To win a Caulfield Cup, unfortunately no crowd, but to win a Cup is amazing. I wasn’t in a bad spot but the stablemate was putting some pressure on me to go to the fence, which she didn’t like, but all I wanted to do was get to the outside and I tried to be a bit cheeky from (barrier) ten trying getting out there but I didn’t get there so I had wait. Amazingly, 4 of those wins occured in consecutive years between 1942 and 1945. He’s going to be a really nice horse next preparation with a bit of give in the ground.”, Mark Zahra on Cambourne: “I think he’s had enough.”, John Allen on Grandslam: “I think he’s going super, very honest. “As for my riding, winning my first Group 1 last year (on Kings Will Dream in the Turnbull Stakes) was the start of a good season for me and it helped develop all the opportunities and put me in a good position to capitalise on those opportunities.

I think he’d appreciate a stronger tempo.”, “He ran well. Further to my previous post, this jockey has cost the owners at least a couple of hundred grand in lost prizemoney due to dodgy riding, why is there no recourse for the owners against this cowboy? Replay:... Champion mare Winx has tragically lost her first foal, a filly by super sire I Am Invincible. This seasoned jockey has more than 300 career victories. Leave before you lose it. Think! The Caulfield Cup is the second biggest handicap in Australia (only to the Melbourne Cup) so every jockey is eager to be added to this prestigious event's honour roll. Picture: Racing Photos. Since 1983, three Caulfield Cup jockeys - Craig Williams, Jim Cassidy and Greg Childs - have each enjoyed 2 Caulfield Cup wins. “My first ever sit on him.

The official 2020 Caulfield Cup barriers will be published in our above Caulfield Cup field section.