The American player has generated a load of cash through prize money and his vast, sponsorship deals. !seconds[display[i]]) { } else { Currently, the highest denomination is the $100 bill. } if(diff <= 999) { Personal: Jamie Moyer was born in the Year of the Tiger, and his birth sign is Scorpio. He first became interested in baseball when he was a child. years: 365.25*1000*60*60*24, months: 30.41666667*1000*60*60*24, weeks: 7*1000*60*60*24, days: 1000*60*60*24, hours: 1000*60*60, minutes: 1000*60, seconds: 1000 Jamie Moyer’s net worth is $100,000 - $1M. jQuery('#countdown_5f8afba013c171_25887731').html(text); jQuery(function() { } start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); diff = (start2 - today); jQuery(function() { updateCountdown(); As of 2019, there are 180 different currencies used around the world. } else { if(start2 > today) { var count = Math.floor(abs_diff / seconds[display[i]]); While it’s relatively simple to predict his income, it’s harder to know how much Jamie has spent over the years. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); While he played for a number of teams, he had his most success with the Seattle Mariners from 1996 to 2006. } var delimiter = ' '; start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); What is net worth: Net worth is a measure of your financial health. !seconds[display[i]]) { } Over his 25-year career in Major League Baseball (MLB), Moyer pitched for the Chicago Cubs, Texas Rangers, St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Seattle … } if(! 8. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); She is a writer on the Nickelodeon animation Lego City Adventures. jQuery('#countdown_5f8afba011e001_64098336').html(text); 6. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() - 1); !loop_time && ! text = ' '; 1. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Baseball star Jamie Moyer is the greatest baseball player in the history of the sport, and that success has made the superstar a wealthy athlete. } if(count > 0 && !show_zero) { var loop_range = ''; } else { start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); var large = ! Jamie Moyer’s birth sign is Scorpio. Let’s give a quick look at his net worth and salary is as follows. var start2 = new Date(start); Over his 25-year career in Major League Baseball (MLB), Moyer pitched for the Chicago Cubs, Texas Rangers, St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Seattle Mariners, Philadelphia Phillies, and Colorado Rockies. var abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Laura Ling. } else { You have entered an incorrect email address! start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear()); !0; today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); Jamie was born in Baby Boomers Generation (1962). June 27, 2012: Toronto Blue Jays signed free agent LHP Jamie Moyer to a minor league contract. delimiter : '') + count.toLocaleString() + ' ' + display[i] + (count != 1 ? The majority of the of Jamie Moyer‘s wealth comes from being a baseball player. if(diff < 0) { var expire = ! loop_range = seconds['hour']; } Jamie Moyer is a Scorpio and was born in The Year of the Tiger. if(!large) { 's' : '') + '