Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. He added many hashtags such as Jung Yu Mi, “Live,” and many others. In response, Jung Yu Mi recently uploaded a photo of herself on Instagram posing with the peace sign in front of what looks like a moon, along with the caption, “Don’t worry you guys. Your source for Kpop and kdrama news, recaps and reviews. Recently gaining attention for her performance in “Train to Busan,” actress Jung Yoo Mi is known for her lovable acting. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This applies to those to those who spread false information and reproduce such rumors.“, Stranger Things’ Finn Wolfhard Comes Out As A BLINK On Instagram, Chinese Customs Blocks BTS Merch, Netizens Link Their New “BE Water” Promotion To Pro-Hong Kong Sentiment, An Airport Staff Shares The Real, True Impressions She Got When She Met BTS’s Jungkook And J-Hope, Veteran K-Pop Directors Explain Why BTS’s “No More Dream” MV Shouldn’t Be Pitied, TWICE’s Jeongyeon Will Take A Hiatus From “Eyes Wide Open” Promotions Due To Anxiety, This Airport Staff Became An ARMY After Meeting BTS… Here’s How She Fell For RM, V And Suga, 4 “Controversial” Moments In K-Pop That Had Fans And Netizens Divided, BLACKPINK’s Jennie Was Proven Wrong By BLINKs, And She Couldn’t Be Happier, 8 Times BTS’s Jin Was Even More Competitive Than Jungkook, Who Will Be In SM Entertainment’s New Girl Group? These Bold Photos Of Your Favorite Korean Actors And Singers Will Leave You Confused, GOT7’s BamBam Exempt From Military Service, Star-Studded OST Lineup For “Start-Up” Revealed Including Red Velvet, 10cm, Oh My Girl And Many More, Im Siwan Personally Reveals He Tested Negative For COVID-19, Did Kim Sae Ron Leave “Dear.M” Due To Conflict Over Cast Credit order? Kang Ha Neul stated that he was a fan of Jung Yoo Mi since her acting debut, and picked the actress as his ideal type. I’ve liked her since her film ‘How To Operate A Polaroid Camera.’ She has a unique aura of coziness about her and she naturally fits into any role she plays, which is why I like her so much,” the actor confessed. These Are The Only Known Trainees Left At The Company. Though it might sound like something that’s said all the time, I really like Jung Yoo Mi.”. Using the stage name Yoo Ah-in, he made his debut in a TV commercial in 2003. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. In light of the recent rumors, Jung Yu Mi’s agency, Star Camp 202 also addressed the issue by stating, “If people continue to defame the celebrities under our label, we will take strong legal action. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Many who saw this meaningful post interpreted it as a way of denying the rumors that have been going around about her and Jung Joon Young. “I really want to meet her. A photo of Jung Yumi and Yoo Ah In from the past is becoming a hot issue. Jung made her feature film debut in Blossom Again (2005), for which she received acting recognition. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Since then, Yoo Ah In described Jung Yoo Mi as “my ideal type but also an affectionate actress.” Recently the actor has also said, “She is a woman I still like,” showing his unchanged affections for her. She has since starred in the critically acclaimed films Family Ties (2006), Chaw (2009), My Dear Desperado (2010), and the box office hits The Crucible (2011), Train to Busan (2016) and Kim Ji-young: Born 1982 (2019). “Live” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 09:00 p.m. KST. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 너무고마워 아인아!ㅎㅎ 최고닷!ㅎㅎㅎ 정오남일 사이좋게지내께!ㅎ 감사합니닷! You have entered an incorrect email address! Jung Yu-mi (born January 18, 1983) is a South Korean actress. Jung has drawn praise f… A post shared by 이시언 (@lee_si_eon) on Apr 8, 2018 at 5:01am PDT. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies do not store any personal information. Gong Yoo and Jung Yu Mi have been swept up in marriage rumors. Management Donghaeng (till January 2016) Management Soop (March 10, 2016 – Present) Films. Lee Si Eon took to instagram to share a photo of the coffee truck and captioned, Kang Ha-neul. Her Agency Responds. Career Agencies. #이시언 #정유미 #유아인 고마웅ㅎ #라이브 항상홍보 홍보요정 곧 시작! He then chose Yoo Ah-in, Ah-in taken from the German word meaning "one". I also review and recap kdramas, all the reviews and recaps in this blog are written by me. What do you think makes Jung Yoo Mi so lovable. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Many who saw this meaningful post interpreted it as a way of denying the rumors that have been going around about her and Jung Joon Young. Hi, I am Jazmine K. the founder of Jazminemedia, in this site, I share my thoughts on the stories me and my team cover. Follow us for more daily content. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Jung Yu-mi with Yoo Ah-in. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. On October 16th, Jugn Yoo Mi and Yoo Ah In attended fashion designer Kim Ji … Lee Si-eon posted pictures of the truck saying, 'Thank you so much Ah-in, from Jung-oh and Nam-il. Yoo Ah In and Jung Yoo Mi connected when they were co-stars for the film “Tough as Iron” in 2013. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. The coffee truck was sent to his good friends Jung Yu Mi and Lee Si Eon.