Once deletions in Google Drive have been completed, then be sure to check, In Google Photos, delete unneeded photos or could change existing Original Quality photos if any to High Quality by visiting. //www.google.com/tools/feedback/metric/report, Clear Google Drive space & increase storage. I believe you have already downloaded and installed, What you seem to want to do next is to configure B&S so that you are using the, 4) Once the Preferences menu pop appears, move to the 2nd section on the left name, 6) You can also choose to not use the default location for this. and select folder and file that you want to sync on your device. It looks like a lot of work but I am just being super specific to ensure you and others in the future can step through things accurately. click next. Our automated system analyzes the replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. Good luck...I was ready to quit Google Drive if I couldn't get this done. BUT WAIT.. it re-synced and now i have duplicate photos. currently in the same position. Uninstall My Drive and have done! ‘YOU AGAIN’ is the story of Sophia, a young, well educated woman who lands a job at a newly launched TV station. Post is disrespectful, about third party products or contains unrelated content or personal information. I've been trying all day to clear my storage on My Drive. Set the correct folder - e.g. However, google drive is one of the best cloud storage that you can store your important files up to 15 GB. When they return from college and suddenly announce their marriage plans, Lucia and Marcus soon discover that their fathers - two highly competitive, over-the-top egos - can wreak a major amount of havoc on their special day. Our automated system analyzes replies to choose the one that's most likely to answer the question. I wonder why this is an issue every time you reinstall Backup and Sync? Scroll to the bottom for the #YouAgainPlaylist Starring:Nick Mutuma, Mimi Mars, Morris the Actor, Amalie Chopetta, Neomi Ng'ang'a, Lenana Kariba, Eddie Mbugua, Kate Snow, Tyler Mbaya Nyakundi Isaboke, William Mwangi, Brenda Ochieng', Fareed Khimani, Kush Tracey.Crew:Pre-production:Executive Producer: Nick Mutuma (instagram.com/nickmutuma) \u0026 Albert JosiahCreated \u0026 Written by: Natasha Likimani (instagram.com/nash_likimani)Producers: Nick Mutuma \u0026 Wangui Ngunjiri (instagram.com/koi_brown)Associate Producers: Natasha Likimani \u0026 Roy MutongaMarketing strategy: Chantelle Petit (instagram.com/chantelle_petit)Production:Directed by: Nick Mutuma \u0026 Natasha Likimani1st Assistant Director(s): Edwin Kamau \u0026 Colin Davies (instagram.com/edwinkamau1)Cinematography by: Kevin Davies (instagram.com/kevinkdart)2nd Unit Cinematography: Sammy Njoroge (instagram.com/idfied)Production Design: Cassius Ajwang' (instagram.com/cassius_ajwang)Lights \u0026 grips: Walter Odhiambo (instagram.com/odhiambowalter)Assistant Lights \u0026 grips: Paul NgugiSound recordist: Grishon Onyango (instagram.com/onyangogrishon)Assistant sound: Emma Aero (instagram.com/em_ma3971)Makeup artist: Daisy Mwikali (instagram.com/dmwiks)Assistant makeup artist: Sylvia WishengaWardrobe: Edwina DibaAssistant Wardrobe: Ivy Chesimei (instagram.com/ivychessy02)Continuity: Milanoi Lenaiyasa (instagram.com/milanoi_lenaiyasa)Transport: John Ruciu.Post-production:Post sound by: George AudiColourist: Kevin DaviesEdited by: Roy Mutonga (instagram.com/roymutonga)VFX by: Colin Davies (instagram.com/pasticio23)Digital Marketing by: Chantelle PetitSpecial Thanks to:Funscapes LtdLegibra Inc5 SensesThe Junction MallSignature The BrandSwitch TVPowered By: Darling Hair#YouAgainFilmPlaylist Ndai - Lisa Odour Noah Good Times - Kagwe Mungai One Night - Kagwe Mungai / Mimi Mars Drinks na ma yengs - Decimal Records Zimenishika - Zero Sufuri Life - Muthoni DQBroke Mans Theory - Taio Tripper Sometimes - Earlwin Niambie - Xenia Manasseh Maybe - Wendy Kemunto Coka Mucie - Stacy Kamatu Ngori - Khaligraph Jones All rights reserved ©2019