The Sun Dream Team is a Premier League Fantasy Football game. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or No 3-4-3 only 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 acceptance of these terms and conditions. – there is no need to take these into account in the player rating, unless they stem from the specific positional consideration given below. subsequent hour at its sole discretion). All in all, the scoring system is similar enough to FPL that it doesn’t require any extensive learning. 1st                 £75,000 Podolski Suarez v.persie, gibbs is injured i would change him for johnson, i dont think the newcastle defence s up to much so i would transfer him for begovic, Lastly I would only have 1 chelsea defender so i would always have a City deefnder in there so i wuld swap cahill for zabaleta. You are providing your information to the Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this Fantasybet.com is introducing Fantasy Divisions, True football fans are not just local lads anymore.

Luck will play a major part as will injuries. You can overcome this a bit by creating different teams and rotating some player selections. No substitutes 11 players only Let’s start by creating a new team to The Sun Dream Team Classic version. Decent prizes. Ratings for defenders additionally take the following specific positional criteria into consideration:

The exact dates vary a bit depending on the fixtures. Heres some key points to the sun dream team game: With only 12 transfers your initial selection will be crucial. during the Competition Period (please see when each hour runs below).

Promoter’s website (the “Website”). And the Star Man (i.e. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. If your selections score goals and keep clean sheets, you’ll score a lot of points. prize. be published on the Website. Our FPL Fixture Tracker is a powerful tool to use in The Sun Fantasy Football as well. Remember, that there are fewer transfers available in TSDT. The Promoter reserves the right, Play the ultimate fantasy football game from The Sun Dream Team FC and catch up on all the latest football news and gossip. hour (excluding previously selected winner(s)). and a total of 20 different winners for the competition. Because Sun Dream Team points are allocated for specific events – goals, cautions, clean sheets etc. Dream Team Weekender is close to daily fantasy format. Even if there are some differences between TSDT and the official Fantasy Premier League game, you can still use your FPL knowledge here. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes.

A unique component of the Sun Dream Team scoring is the points awarded based on the player ratings published with match reports in The Sun Dream Team. or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the Creating a new team is easy if you have ever played any fantasy games before. 9. If you are not familiar with The Sun Fantasy Football yet, you have come to the right place! A 4-4-2, 3-4-3 or a 4-3-3. Goalkeepers

of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Competition Period. that) the competition states otherwise. Team selection is done by drafting players one-by-one. The prize distribution is as follows:

Open to United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over only, except employees of … The prize is an iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi model for entries on 16th and 17th Hi, I entered me team and I scored 52 points in week 1, my friend has just asked me to join his mini league which I have done. I still need help Attacking power Creation of goal scoring opportunities

The fourth and last Transfer Window will open at 09:00.00 GMT Tuesday 19 March 2013 and close at 11:59.59 GMT on Saturday 30 March 2013 or 15 minutes prior to the first kick-off if earlier with transfers scoring starting with Eligible Matches after this time.=. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. By way of example, a striker might score two goals in a single game and gets ten Sun Dream Team points for doing so.

Winners’ names may Penalty Saved or Missed -3 pts, Defenders & Goalkeepers transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other A one off  go-1 goals against points for conceding more than 1 goal The idea comes from the FPL draft and it means just what the name suggests. prize in whole or in part. Defenders and goalkeepers get one extra point from a clean sheet compared to FPL. In FPL, the goals are more valuable for a midfielder and defender. Any player given a mark of seven or more by our reporters gets three points in the Sun Dream Team. Uses of personal data received by the Promoter in the course of the promotion Alternatively, you can speak to a customer service representative by calling 0203 060 1668 (calls charged at national rate, lines will be open from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday). You can use three transfers at any time you want during the transfer period. It is not possible to carry over transfers from one window to the next and the maximum limit of three transfers will remain. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. The prize is a Sony PS4 model for entries on 14th and 15th February 2015. You can change your Captain as much as you like. There are nice cash prizes available in TSDT. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.

Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of Your league chairman will be in charge of setting the specific rules Generally, the live draft should take place before the start of your league season. There is also one other major difference: you’ll select seven players without a budget: GK, DF, DF, MF, MF, FW, FW. The sun dream team game is so different than every other game but very time friendly and straight forward. captain seems to be for tokens for the predictor game? You can filter and sort players by name, price and fantasy points they have achieved so far. Many FPL managers use the autumn wild card after 4-5 rounds already. Defensive contribution You are able to change between a 4-4-2, 4-3-3 and a 4-5-1 formation during a transfer window. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Here’s a summary of the rules for the sun dream team firstly using the points I made for the other formats before plus a detailed cut and paste from the site, Premier league games plus FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League and Europa League It’s easy to make mistakes based on the pre-season games and select players you think will be regulars. Dream Team XI of top stars including Havertz, Kane and Trent have awful openers Dream Team WASTED AT THE BACK. Red Card -3 pts For the avoidance of any

If you have unused transfers after a transfer period they won’t be added to the next period. the reporter’s man of the match) picks up a five-point bonus. Man of the match points  guidelines seem to suggest all round play though – star man plus points if you get a certain score in their player ratings Your email address will not be published. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited. Ratings for midfielders additionally take the following specific positional criteria into consideration: 1 entry per person per hour Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF stating for which The Promoter Player values don’t appear to change Who Scored 7+ Player Rating +3 pts All rights reserved.

For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here. Please include your email address and Password on all correspondence. 13. No clean sheet points for midfielders Only 12 in total! The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives to the You are given three transfers for each transfer period, which means in practice a month. Building offence from defence, Midfielders Due to awarding prizes etc, any goal scorer details amended after the day of the game will not be changed on Dream Team. To enter you must sign up to Dream Team Europe during one of the hours in On the other hand, the cheapest defenders are really cheap (down to 1M).

There is an additional random element, that cannot be analysed nor predicted. Positional awareness Any entries received previous hour (except that if there are no entries in such previous hour(s), Every position has same points (5) for a goal The difference is 1.6X which is roughly the price difference in these games too.

Let’s check out the scoring rules of The Sun Dream Team Fantasy Football. Ratings for goalkeepers additionally take the following specific positional criteria into consideration: associated with Apple or Sony.

It’s recommended to save your transfers until it’s absolutely necessary to use them, for example, there is a long injury or a suspension of several matches. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The official scoring rules are as follows: All Players For gambling addiction help and support, please contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133. DREAM TEAM EUROPE ONLINE COMPETITION RULES: 1. Work-rate and work off the ball The emphasis on goals scored and lack of differentiation in points between goals for positions will mean an emphasis on elite attackers.

You can create several entries to the classic game but no more than ten (10).

February 2015. Minimising the goal as a target There is no budget, but each player can be drafted only to one team.

Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries received for each 3rd                £5,000 an hour, the winner will be selected from all entries received in the :), Fantasy Premier League tips and all other fantasy football formats advice, 2020 @ Fantasy Football Geek. third party promotional partners. the valid/correct entries that were received during the Competition Period. One prize per winner. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their First, there are no special chips or wild cards available. The penalty save gives only +3 points in TSDT compared to +5 used in FPL. The concept similar to FPL or any other Fantasy Premier League game: you have to build a squad inside a given budget and see how your players will perform. below – if you would prefer, you may hyperlink to these on a different page. All criteria have both positive and negative elements and the final rating awarded by a reporter is a combination of these. prize. The Sun Dream Team is a popular fantasy football game in the UK. A positive effect on other team members merits a higher rating. Any amendments will be published on the I tend to always favour the 3-4-3 A 4-4-2, 3-4-3 or a 4-3-3. The view looks similar to FPL as well. Any info on how to? With no assists, the focus will be on goal scoring midfielders and strikers. You can use pretty much the same principles in team building in both games. Check out the list below and claim some fantastic deposit bonuses!