Sending light and love is a simple and yet incredibly powerful lightworker technique that you can do from wherever you are. Your husband was such a loving person and an amazing father. Learn how your comment data is processed. The easiest method to help your family and friends is to send love. Get well soon dear. Your daughter was an absolute joy and light in my life.

May the Lord ease her pain and heal her. His energy and love of his friends and family was contagious. Knowing that you are loved, and that others can also feel your love from afar…across time, space, and circumstance. They can offer a little brightness and color during a very dark time in someone’s life. Whatever the situation is, a sympathy card will be greatly appreciated during difficult times. Then, once the request is posted, people begin to put comments. No one can replace (friend’s name).

Your father was one of the most loving and caring people that I knew. Send a couple of healing prayer messages to the love of your dreams. Dear Padre, the ritual you have performed is really working. I feel blessed to have known him and you were blessed to have such an incredible man as your father.

Ariel means “Lion of God.” The meaning of the name itself depicts its importance. Discover and share Sending Prayers Your Way Quotes. Even back in high school, we all knew that you were meant for each other. The loss of a pet often feels like losing a member of the family. “Sending thoughts and prayers your way.” “Please send your happy thoughts and prayers to me.” “I am sending thoughts and prayers to the victims…” These are common phrases I see almost daily on my Facebook feed. Her books, Angel Messages, Angel Courses and CD's provide a direct link to the love, frequency & wisdom from the Angelic and Spiritual Realms for people around the world.
No words that I can think of will suffice right now.

It is good to ask for others to carry our burdens, including in prayer. Padre, the Messenger of the Angels, possesses uncommon spiritual gifts which, over the years, have earned him worldwide fame and respect. I am sorry for this tremendous loss. If there was something simple you could do to help friends and family who are stuck in hard times? I did the exercise , result I feel cleansed and healed. dil_luv_rash. The parents need your support during this time. Words cannot express the pain of your loss. If doubts take over, if you feel the influence of harmful waves weighing too heavily down on you, I suggest you put this angelic ritual into practice,…, Archangel Ariel is known as the Angel of nature. Please get well soon my love.

Short condolence card messages. Breathe in the light.

Thank you Mary. I understand it to be an attempt to offer … chauhan.rulz. Should the Help received not bring you total satisfaction, you could ask for it to be refunded; this appears in my general terms of use and in my sacred commitment to you. Pouring not only love and light, but also blessings, clarity, insight, and awareness that pours through their subconscious, guiding them through their journey. Below are some examples of how to sign your sympathy card. As you set this intention, imagine light glowing brilliantly all around you, filling your heart, filling your entire spinal column, and activating all of your chakras together as one glowing white light. Click Here For A Free Angel Message Channeled By Melanie! To send love and light, you first need to fill yourself with love and light. He is their protector and does anything and everything for his children and family.
A light gently guiding from your heart center and deeper into your inner space where divine light and unconditional love rests and flows like a thousand suns vibrating with warmth, love, joy and bliss. 11w 1 like Reply. Understanding the meaning behind sending love and light represents a major step along your spiritual journey. We may struggle to put it into words or explain it to others, but it exists within our minds and within our souls. My condolences for the loss of your husband and best friend. He loved you so much too! Honor their presence and imagine all the love and support that is pouring through them. She will be missed dearly. But, if the element of love is missing, then you can’t stay in form. Even though you may not see evidence of it immediately, your thoughts, prayers and vibration have a ripple effect on the quality of someone’s life, circumstances and ability to see the highest possibilities emerge for them. Dating Forums, discuss relationships, issues and more. As I understand it, as a Christian, our prayers don't persuade God to do something that He wasn't going to do anyway. To do this now, consciously focus on your breathing as you relax and focus within. GRATEFUL TO DIVONE GOD AND THE ANGEL WORK OF MELANIE. You are really blessed. My deepest sympathies for your loss. Love!!

As you read this prayer, you realize how simple yet beautiful and meaningful it is. Now, it’s for you to decide whether love is a more important element of light. You must be wondering how right? Grief is complicated, and no two people grieve in the same way. Staying positive, and holding that energy of love, encouragement, compassion, and joy helps people withstand any negativity.

To make it easier to understand, you can think of light PROVIDING you with a form for this technique, where the love KEEPS you in that form. May God bless you and may you be loved always and forever! Keep shining! My condolences for the loss of your sweet (pet name), his vivacious memory will live in my heart. Anyone you know who is facing a tough time in life, or is suffering from hardships, would make you want to help them. My energy is your energy, and I hope, wish, and pray that you find the light at the end of the tunnel. Your team of angels and spirit guides are always available to assist you and the people you care about to create more positive changes into the light of day. ” Happy Sunday. From within me, and through my surroundings – to love you, to heal you, and to help you with all the hardships that you are facing in life. Healing Prayer Messages for your Love. She really loved you with every inch of her heart and soul.

Sending my love to you during this difficult time. beautiful thank you so much I am extremely grateful for you and this video. Watch Queue Queue I am sorry for your loss. In Gratitude Melanie Thankyou for sharing this and so many beautiful and inspiring meditations and teachings…. Nothing can compare to the bond that you shared with your son. Sending all my love!”, The main focus of your card should be on pleasant memories of your loved one.. karan_jhatta. Did you read that last one? Speedy recovery my love. Any genuine expression of sympathy, love, and care will go a long way. Your dad was one of the funniest people I’ve ever met. Even though I didn’t know her, I always heard so many wonderful things about your mother. A father’s love is something truly special. Her books, Angel Messages, Angel Courses and CD's provide a direct link to the love, frequency & wisdom from the Angelic and Spiritual Realms for people around the world. Pets are a real member of the family. Let me tell you how in simple terms. If you just read… Go back and try this now!

God bless your magnanimous service. I will forever remember her kindness and compassion.

You must now be wondering what all has been mentioned about light, but there was no light shed on the “LOVE” part of “sending love and light?”.

Your marriage was inspiration and a physical manifestation of true love. All 100% free of course. A person’s favorite meal can be very comforting during a sad time. Want a free guided .mp3 angel meditation by Melanie? They bring love and happiness along with a friendly and sweet energy. Sending prayers is great too, just make sure you understand their religious beliefs. I love your channel, what a beautiful person you are! Let yourself be fully present in the moment, not thinking about the past, or worrying about the future.

But I am sending all my love. Because again, you’re filled with light, so now you can flow it onward. How you sign the card will vary based on your relationship with the loved one and your relationship to the person who is grieving. A short condolence card message is an appropriate way to show your support. What a man! Please let us know if we can help out in any way. To get into that “Focus Zone”, you need to ensure that your mind is clear of any kind of thoughts. In order to get in contact with your Guardian Angel and receive your FREE ANGEL READING, please fill out this form: By clicking below, I confirm that I have read the Privacy Policy and I accept the legal terms. I am so sorry for your loss! Sharing this love reminds us that we’re all divine beings, connected through the threads of love, peace, and light where miracles and infinite possibilities can truly occur within our humanity. This page features a selection of inspiring prayer messages suitable for sending on your phone to friends and loved ones. 11w Reply. This is powerful light work. It is the simplest, yet one of the most incredible techniques to help friends and colleagues in a time of need. To accomplish that, you need to focus on your breathing as slowly as you can. Many times he is a best friend—losing a father is a huge loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Be there for your them as they cope with their loss. A mother’s love is irreplaceable. Make sure that you follow through with your offers to help. Love and Light – What’s the Meaning?… and How To Send Love & Light. (Pet’s name) will be dearly missed! Your mom’s loving and warm energy was contagious.

Oct 7, 2018 - Explore Debbie Bobbitt's board "SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY" on Pinterest. It is important to include happy memories of their child that they can hold close to their heart. Mothers have tight bonds with their sons and daughters, giving advice, providing support and warmth, as well as unconditional love. But sending them a message of support and love may help them through an important part of their coping process. Sending love and prayers your way. If they led an amazing and long life, include that as well as their achievements. Start imagining that person or place being filled and surrounded by light.