), NC: (imitating the woman Psychlo) They call it the Gene Simmons transplant. NC (vo): Terl is accompanied by Ker, played by Forest "What the fuck am I doing here" (Whitaker). Meanwhile, Terl shows the "intelligent man-animal" the remains of human history. Terl: Well, okay. NC: (in a slanted angle and imitating one of the aliens) D'oh! (He looks over to his wife, who sticks out her very long tongue. STUPID! So, what do I have planned for this unbelievably big event? NC (vo): The Psychlos send in the military to fight off those man-animals, but those handy fighter jets come in to save the day. I guess the idea is to make it so that we don't have to read subtitles the whole time, but half the time, they have them on the screen anyway! The ensuing detonation causes the entire Psychlo atmosphere to explode, wiping out the Psychlo world. They use the base's flight simulators to train themselves in aerial combat.

So...actually, that means I’ve done more than a hundred episodes. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Terl is now imprisoned inside Fort Knox in a makeshift cell of gold bars, where he is mocked by Ker for his arrogance, saying that while he is not living large on Psychlo, he has "finally got [his] gold". He has the gold, but is totally not able to use it, God, roll the credits! Is mankind an endangered species? NC (current): But it’s my hundredth episode!

IT'S SO UNBELIEVABLY STUPID! Led by Robert the Fox, the Scots agree to help him fight against the Psychlo rule on Earth and rescue Chrissie and Pattie. In one passage of the book, a human doctor recalls a "cult" called psychology which existed before the Psychlo invasion, but is "forgotten now". What kind of life is it to run?

And like I said, it's obvious the human animal is intelligent, we at least bothered to study other fucking animals rather than just laugh at them and have them mine gold. That's right, gold. NC (present): No, no, I do! The film follows a rebellion against the alien Invaders, who have ruled Earth for 1,000 years.

NC: But you don't even work on the honor system. Terl: (holding a sheet of paper) We are! A sci-fi film that is so terrible, it makes my nipples tingle with fear! ; Battlefield Earth, a … IT'S SO INCREDIBLY STUPID! So Johnny gets on his horse to go hunting for rocks or something, as he comes across a pair of outsiders. NC: This is where I sit back and do nothing and you watch a bunch of clips of me being wonderful. THIS IS STUPID!!!

The movie got very poor reviews from film critics. (Johnny is back in the cage with the other humans). Man #1: The shooting's triggered the alarm! "[21] Two months after the reports emerged, Author Services Inc. announced that it had sold the film rights for Battlefield Earth to a Los Angeles production company,[22] though it took another 16 years for the film to be made. Terl blackmails Numph, and is now able to do whatever he wants, effectively negating Numph's power over him. NC: This is an absolute ass of shit! The humans rebel against the aliens. Dying. Battlefield Earth, said to be one of the worst sci-fi films ever made. Space Invaders, puny humans! The remnants of humanity are either enslaved by the Psychlos and used for manual labor or survive in primitive tribes living in remote areas outside Psychlo control. (normal voice) The human race is apparently enslaved by aliens from the planet Psychlo... Psychlo, really? Battaglia per la Terra (noto anche come Battaglia per la Terra: una saga dell'anno 3000) è un 2000 americano di fantascienza film d'azione basato sul 1982 romanzo da L. Ron Hubbard . I gotta admit, movie, I gave you a LOT more credit than you deserved. Booksellers told the newspaper that they had seen unusual purchasing patterns, including individuals buying as many as 800 copies of the book at a time. NC: Good Lord, Jim Carrey, William Shatner and Jerry Lewis in a Kabuki class couldn't over-act this guy! (realizing what he just said) Wait. BUT FOUGHT! NC (vo): They show him a bunch of marketing statues that they confuse for Gods. Terl: She gets drunk with economical speed, and there's other advantages.

ASS, FUCKFACE, DICKHEAD, ASSHOLE, YOU IN THE ASS FUCKED HARD! Just because we've given them everything they could need to take us over doesn't necessarily mean they will take us over! Can you shoot them?

NC: (imitating Johnny again) Oh, no, it's a demon, a monster, a beast! We're far technologically superior! Franchise Pictures was later sued and went bankrupt after the company was discovered to have fraudulently overstated the film's budget. Places where food is more plentiful. NC (vo): So we discover that Terl's responsibilities extend to harvesting gold, abusing humans and chewing the scenery. Battlefield Earth (also referred to as Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000) is a 2020 American Computer Animated Epic science fiction action film based on the 1982 novel of the same name by L. Ron Hubbard,and an 2000 Film of the Same Name. High Ruler: We decided to keep you here for another 50 CYCLES! ASS!! NC: (facepalming and groaning) Uh...so, this military force of a planet...that has an atmosphere made out of radiation...has never had an explosion? Villager: Let's give this demon what he deserves! (prances around them excitedly) A demon, a monster, a beast! They don't know what we eat, they don't know how we live, they don't know our language... Yeah, that language thing is a little confusing, isn't it? NC: Wouldn't learning their language make them much better slaves? Fearful at the thought of spending several more years on Earth, Terl decides to make himself a millionaire to escape, by secretly mining a lode of gold in the Rocky Mountains that his planetary scanner drones have recently found. The cover artwork of the original hardcover edition featured an image of hero Jonnie Goodboy Tyler which did not coincide with the physical description given in the novel. Start...making...sense! STUPIIIIID! (He fires the bazooka at the explosives in his plane.). He also composed a soundtrack to the book called Space Jazz. NC (vo): His girlfriend is worried about him, and so, she rides off to find him. NC: (imitating Johnny) Have you ever heard of subtlety, underplay, a good actor? What do you think a man-animal would like to eat? Terl speaks to him in Psychlo but the man suddenly understands him.). To get to the teleporter so they can beam a bomb to the Psychlos' planet and blow it up. From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, "Moldy Tomatoes: The 10 Worst Movies of the Last 10 Years", https://simple.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Battlefield_Earth_(movie)&oldid=7035428, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License. ; Battlefield Earth, a … We figure humans operate by the honor system! So we got a tremendous popularity thing going and you guys are getting a gift at 5 percent of CGI [Corrected Gross Income]. (he repeats this sentence continually). While Jonnie and his Scottish allies mine the gold deposit, they also secretly explore the ruins of humanity to look for uranium that can be weaponized for use against their Psychlo oppressors. Does he really think is good acting? It was suggested that "church members could be trying to buy themselves a bestseller in order to obtain a large paperback or movie sale, both of which are often contingent on a book's first becoming a bestseller in hard cover. (reads the paper) "To be, or not TO BE!".

Battlefield Earth is a 2000 American not-quite dystopian science fiction and not-quite action film based upon the first half of L. Ron Hubbard's novel of the same name.