Impatient driver recklessly speeds along footpath in Birmingham, DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: How to stop a superspreader, 25 million Americans have already voted in 2020 elections, Strictly Come Dancing week 1: More natural, less prolonged – and quite frankly a relief for everyone involved, Bachelor alum Courtney Robertson marries her fiance Humberto Preciado, Neil Lennon plans Diego Laxalt Celtic mission as he backs Hoops new boy to copy Philippe Coutinho, HAMISH MCRAE: Too many people are giving their opinions about what ought to happen and not enough trying to work out what will happen, Everything we know about The Elder Scrolls 6, from Xbox exclusivity, game engine, and more, Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, New Car Gadget Magically Removes Scratches & Dents. As a teenager, Azoulay stood out for his athleticism and strength, excelling on every team he was a member of. Developers Treyarch and Raven Software are describing the next chapter in Call of Duty as a "narrative sequel" to the original Black Ops, which you can read more about in our Black Ops Cold War single-player campaign preview. Hudson's character profile is now black, and only the hyperlinks show up. Jason Hudson was born and raised in Washington D.C., with big dreams of one day serving his country like his older brother had in World War II. He possesses a cold confidence that commands the room. Following Dragovich’s trail, Woods partnered up again with Mason five years later in Vietnam, when they met with CIA Special Agent Jason Hudson to track down a Soviet defector suspected of holding key information about Dragovich’s master plan. Bumblebeeprime09 Talk 21:36, February 10, 2011 (UTC), But what about the spoilers? I might be willing to think it's John Trent/ Viktor Reznov. After several years of international assignments, Park was placed on protection service for two British scientists. Mason’s new orders: kill Soviet General Nikita Dragovich. Either figure out how to make the writing white, or get over this theme and put it back to the perfectly good look it had before. Although he doesn’t fully trust him and disagrees with some of his more unconventional methods, Hudson knows that if anyone has the personal motivation to see this task through to its conclusion, it’s Adler. Wth. Black ops game play Revelations Hudson badass. Helen Park entered Oxford at the young age of 16. Ever121 12:42, October 15, 2010 (UTC), The obsession with Black Ops theme has gone too far. Teaming up with fellow CIA operatives Grigori Weaver, Terrance Brookes, and Bruce Harris, Hudson infiltrated the Yamantau base to gather evidence and apprehend Dr. Steiner. --Ultimate94ninja (talk) 08:14, May 6, 2014 (UTC), Hey guys, shouldn't thundergun be removed from weapon list as it is optional to obtain it in Numbers and I have beaten the mission several time without even knowing where the thundergun is.4sinayousefi (talk) 01:59, July 15, 2015 (UTC). On the fateful day of February 23th, 1968, Hudson and Weaver led Alpha Squad on a desperate mission to extract Steiner from Rebirth Island alive. MatheusBond 02:56, February 12, 2011 (UTC), Id like to point out it states Hudson is KIA. Also, pls sign your edits. He enlisted and served in the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Division in the Korean War, but after being honorably discharged in 1955, his path took him in another direction. Could this be a reference to CSI: MIAMI during the opening scene of each episode, before the credits? But where this trail leads, only time will tell…. MatheusBond 02:44, February 12, 2011 (UTC), Okay, how the hell do you respond to me so fast?!!! Commenting is not currently available, but don’t worry! We can ask Treyarch, but i doubt it they will open up.99.244.53.100 21:35, October 12, 2010 (UTC), Confirmed it's him: http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/106?sd=1&ch=1 I think he'd still give a good fight even at that age. Fearless and impulsive, Woods led the team in their raid on Castro’s building, where Mason was thought to have successfully executed Castro. Thoughts? BMW gives Android Auto, other freebies to 750,000 owners in OTA update, How to navigate the new rules for travel in the coronavirus era, Jamie Oliver's chicken katsu burger is a restaurant-worthy Saturday night dinner. Getting by on his street smarts and razor-sharp instincts, Woods quickly learned to depend on no one but himself for survival. With Mason’s eventual return in October of 1963, the team got back together to execute Operation Flashpoint. Hudson's character profile is now black, and only the hyperlinks show up. It's possible, as I saw an old photo that had a character with this appearance that was rumored to be him. Watch for updates on the Microsoft News Blog. In 1967, Adler was assigned to the MACV-SOG unit in Vietnam, investigating covert Soviet activity. He eventually enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps., where his sharpshooting abilities made him a standout recruit. He was assigned to Mason, and undertook several CIA missions, his only associations with SOG being through Mason. Five years later, Hudson joined Mason and Sgt. With the base on full alert, the race was on to get to Steiner before anyone else… meanwhile, Mason and his friend Viktor Reznov had also arrived on the island to breach the laboratories and take out any resistance along the way. Both "Jason Hudson" and "Appears in" are unable to be seen, and the whole thing just looks absolutely ridiculous. As legally required, it shows a bunch of US soldiers riding in helicopters with Creedence Clearwater Revival playing in the background. ForeignHedgehog 14:19, May 28, 2011 (UTC), In "Revelations", after Mason Says Cuba, Hudson puts on his glasses as the music starts. How would this selective loyalty serve Mason and accomplish what needed to be done for what Hudson viewed as the greater good? After the loss of his father, he developed a laid-back and lightly sarcastic persona, studying the world with detached amusement. Then it fast forwards to 1981, as President Reagan gives new character Russell Adler a blank check to deal with an unspecified threat. After reaching Steiner ahead of Alpha Squad, Mason believed Reznov was responsible for confronting and killing Steiner in his laboratory, but Hudson and Weaver witnessed a different version of the truth. On November 17th, 1963, CIA field operatives Mason, Woods, Brooks, and Bowman infiltrated the Soviet Cosmodrome in Baikonur, Kazakhstan, to eliminate members of the Ascension Group, rescue Special Agent Grigori Weaver, and gather intel on Dragovich. Indapamide and other medicines: which combinations are safe? Hudson enrolled at Georgetown University to study psychology and political science, proving to be an exceptional student. I don't think we should worry about spoilers (Unless the game only just came out) Bumblebeeprime09 Talk 02:49, February 12, 2011 (UTC), 1- I am notified about all the edits on the pages I follow by e-mail. Hudson managed to hold his own in a massive battle as the men fought to successfully evacuate the area. It may be helpful if someone who hasn't finished the campaign because they suck LOL came looking for The Interrogator's page, where they would learn that the Interrogator is actually Hudson. How do we know Jason Hudson and Hudson are not the same person? We’ll have a new commenting experience online soon. The first trailer for Black Ops Cold War spans two decades and it reintroduces some familiar characters, alongside US President Ronald Reagan. When is the 2020 US election day and will it go forward as planned? Over a decade later on January 13th, 1981, in Trabzon, Turkey, Woods learns about a legendary Soviet operative whose existence has been questioned even within the deepest ranks of the CIA. He ran away from his Philadelphia home as a young child, never to return to the life he once knew. I saw the same thing and wondered it too. Black Ops 2 Best Moments - Funny Moments, Killcams, Remix, Epic Kills, Fun w/ Friends (Thank you) - Duration: 24:59. However this isn't supposed to be the case, since the player controls him when providing air support in Pyrrhic Victory. Call of Duty Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. In a series of blog posts, Treyarch has given fans a history lesson on the Black Ops franchise, as well as a primer on Black Ops Cold War’s story and more. The rest, as they say, is history… until now. Under Park’s watch, the team was set to travel to a clandestine location to collaborate with the CIA on an officially sponsored project. - MLGISNOT4ME [Talk] - 20:59, February 13, 2012 (UTC), Hudson calls himself by his name when he's the interrogator because he didn't want to make it obvious who he was, Why delete my page on Black Ops 2 characters it has been comfirmed Hudson is returning to Black Ops 2 can we add him agian? Toon Ganondorf (t c) 08:44, November 9, 2010 (UTC), Hudson is Mason's handler, being assigned to him sometime after his freedom from Vorkuta, and shortly before the events of U.S.D.D. Sims has continued to be a constant presence on Adler’s teams ever since… including the fateful operation that would bring him face-to-face with Alex Mason and Frank Woods. Inside the facility, Steiner made contact with the team remotely to negotiate a deal for his life in exchange for intel on Dragovich, knowing his days were numbered. look at it this way: lets say gordon is around 20 during the events of waw, which takes place roughly in the 1940's. Shouldn't we change this? In 1958, after serving a highly respected term of service with the Marines, his undeniable talents, reckless behavior, and fervent beliefs led his path into the dangerous world of the CIA’s Special Activities Division, where the original storyline began to take shape. ARE YOU STALKING ME??!!!!!!!!!! On the President’s orders, Woods led Mason, Brooks, and Bowman into a Soviet facility to disrupt the launch of a Soviet missile and extract fellow operative Grigori Weaver. Secondly, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks the man wouldn't be caught dead with hair lol and if you look at the Angola portion of the game, he looks exactly the same as in BO. How can Hudson be the Interogater in one mission the Interogater sez Hudson and Weaver went to Kowloon he sez Hudson and Weaver he doesnt say me and Weaver I think the Interogater is Brooks he survives WMD and works with Hudson and Weaver he is also seen in Exutive order. Father, gamer, games media vet, writer of words, killer of noobs. Not the kind of person most major game series would try to associate themselves with, but Call of Duty hasn't been shy about courting controversy in the past. His history before joining the CIA in 1966 is known only to a few within Langley. If you look at the picture closely, you wouldn't see the very prominent scar from his temple to the center of his brow like all the other pictures. Roger Murtaugh 05:16, October 12, 2010 (UTC), Maybe. Within a matter of weeks, he joins a newly assembled team tasked with tracking down this dangerous figure at any cost, and the next chapter of his story begins. Most people know about the ending anyway. Of course, we’ll probably meet more in the game, but these are the main ones we’ll interact with while playing through the campaign which is being developed by Raven Software. After “carefully extracting” key information from Dr. Clarke that identified Nazi scientist Doctor Friedrich Steiner as the creator of the project, Hudson prepped a team to travel to the Soviet facility at Mount Yamantau to seize evidence of weaponized Nova 6 gas. and now about the name. After an intense battle – and Weaver losing his left eye to Col. Lev Kravchenko’s knife – Woods and his team successfully rescued Weaver and took out members of the Ascension Group while continuing to hunt down Dragovich and Kravchenko. ORIGINS. maybe gords reel name was jason gordon hudson and every1 just called him gordon. With Treyarch dishing out a sort of sequel to the Black Ops series with this year’s Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, the studio has given us an in-depth look at the Black Ops Cold War characters players will see in the campaign. Alex Mason, Frank Woods, and Jason Hudson are returning in Black Ops Cold War with brand new voice actors. US Election 2020: Is there a Trump vs Biden debate tonight? Fast forward to January 8th, 1981.