Kenny Chesney is the master of summertime country. 1 day ago. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m. Each episode explores the mysterious creatures, tragic events, and unusual places that fill the pages of history. / Let that Igloo cooler mark your piece of paradise / Summer nights, everybody’s feeling sexy / Holler if you’re ready for some summer nights.". This 2008 ​ode to spending leisure time down South -- whether it's Mexico or Georgia -- is a great addition to any summertime mix. Tired of the spin? ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! Summer Song Lyric: "With her makin' that tan in the broad daylight / And every night is a Saturday night / And everything's right with the summer comin'.'". Please remember to wear headphones throughout your stay. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Bikini tops, soft sand and call-and-response get the nighttime action started. 7 hours ago, by Alessia Santoro Summer Song Lyric: ​"Summer nights, everybody, are you with me? Summer Song Lyric: ​"Bikini bottoms underneath / But the boys' hearts still skip a beat / When them girls shimmy off / Them old cutoffs.". Summer Song Lyric: "And I said, Hey now / It don't seem that late now / I thought the party was windin' down / Hey now, look what I just found.". 02 of 10 That's essentially Brad Paisley's advice in this summer love song from his 2013 album "Wheelhouse." Loose lips sink ships, and a summertime romance can lead to divorce papers. June 29, 2017 by Tara Block. Check out the songs now, then listen to our playlist on Spotify below! Are you ready to hear the hard-hitting truth in comprehensive, conservative, principled fashion? 1 Hits), The Top 100 Country Love Songs of All Time. Most mysteries can be solved by looking at the facts. Phil Vassar forecasts good times when warm weather arrives in this hit from his 2000 self-titled debut album. Although summer isn't technically mentioned in the lyrics, you can still feel the sunshine streaming out of every note. Buzzed beach kisses, late-night truck drives, and nostalgic odes to first Summer flings, these country love songs will have you reminiscing about the long, hot days of the season. You'll think it was an original if you didn't know better. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? This is what the news should sound like. Lore is a bi-weekly podcast (as well as a TV show and book series) about dark historical tales. In 2005 he dispensed the aptly titled warm-weather track "Summertime." Rascal Flatts rev up the crowd for summertime fun on this tune with an arena-rock feel that appears on their 2009 album "Unstoppable." A production of iHeartRadio, Blumhouse Television and Grim & Mild from Aaron Mahnke. Google Images/Jeff Lipski/countrymusicrocks.net, Google Images/popcultureblog.dallasnews.com, 20 Upbeat Country Songs for a Spring Break Playlist, Top 10 Country Artists of the 2000s (Based on No. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. Summer Song Lyric:  "I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand / Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand / Life is good today / Life is good today.". The Ben Shapiro Show brings you all the news you need to know in the most fast moving daily program in America. by Murphy Moroney The Zac Brown Band is used to praising white sands and emerald seas. And if there's one season that just screams country — it's Summer. Welcome to Hawthorne Manor. Robert Silva is an electronics and audiophile hobbyist who writes about entertainment technology and films for more than 20 years. Monday thru Friday. 7 hours ago, by Karen Snyder Duke Summer Song Lyric: "Got the ultra-ray, wraparound sunglass vision / Got the sails up, iced down, a cool ambition /Just to relax and let the six-pack summer roll.". A million country songs about summer? 1 day ago, by Monica Sisavat Listen on demand and play the songs using no wifi internet with a subscription. Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations. Toby Keith's "Stays In Mexico" from 2004 tells the story of a guy named Steve and a girl named Gina who hook up in Mexico. Summer Country Love Songs Get Your Summer Lovin' On With These Country Songs. The best Country summer songs. It's one of Chesney's best. Summer Song Lyric: "They walked down to the beach and started drinking again / Jumped into the ocean for a dirty swim / One more margarita they were falling in love / One more is never enough.". "Enjoy summer while it lasts." It's no secret that I'm all about country music, from sad songs to the really sexy ones. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Or the automatic reflex to roll down the nearest window and cut whatever bottoms you’re wearing into a pair of shorts every time you hear a country song… As our newest arrival, the caretaker himself (Keegan-Michael Key) will be providing a daily tour and introduction to another guest. , Get Your Summer Lovin' On With These Country Songs, The Voice: I'm Crying, 'Cause I Love This Lizzo-Inspired Audition — and So Did All 4 Judges, Miley Cyrus's Striking Outfits From Her Backyard Sessions Were Almost as Good as Her Covers, What Rewatching Girlfriends Taught Me About My Own Friendships, The Friday Drop: Tate McRae, Little Mix, The Weeknd, and More New Music This Week, Just a Handful of Jennifer Lopez's Most Memorable Collaboration Videos, John Legend Opened Up About Chrissy Teigen's Pregnancy Loss in a Beautiful Tribute to His Wife, "Summer Jam," Jake Owen featuring Florida Georgia Line, "Get Your Shine On," Florida Georgia Line, "Keep Them Kisses Comin'," Craig Campbell. After all, this is it! Summer Song Lyric: ​"A full moon shinin' bright / Edge of the water, we were feelin' alright / Back down a country road / The girls are always hot, and the beer is ice cold.". Country songs sound like summer—patios, picnics, boat rides and beach days—but this summer has left us only daydreaming of abundant summer bliss. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Summer Song Lyric: "Sometimes I wonder what I'm gonna do / 'Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues.". Slap it on a beach-bound playlist and you're well on your way to Margaritaville. Every Wednesday, Ashley digs into a different mystifying crime—where the most fitting theory isn’t always the most conventional. Because sometimes the truth is more frightening than fiction. Just remember: you'll need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists! Tired of the lies? 10 hours ago, by Kelsie Gibson 79.4K Shares It's no secret that I'm all about country music, from sad songs … 18 hours ago, by Maggie Ryan Ben brutally breaks down the culture and never gives an inch! Summer Song Lyric: ​​"The taste of your kiss is so bittersweet / I ain't gonna beat, no way I'm gonna beat this summer with you.". If you haven't broken out the barbecue-- or started stocking the beer cooler -- this song offers plenty of inspiration. 21 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas But sometimes, the facts don’t lead to a logical explanation, and the truth lies somewhere in the unknown… Join Parcast and Crime Junkie’s Ashley Flowers as they dive deep into the strange and surreal to explain some of the world’s most bizarre true crime occurrences in the new series, Supernatural with Ashley Flowers. Kick off your shoes and crank up the volume for some boot-stomping good times. Clint Black can't wait to unplug and relax come June, and a less-than-lovely job means those summer months and weekends have come just in time, as brought to mind in this song from 1994. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Tim McGraw keeps the party going in this stellar cut from 2012's "Emotional Traffic." Alan Jackson raises a fuss and a holler in this countrified take on Eddie Cochran's rockabilly classic "Summertime Blues" from 1994. 1 day ago, by Brea Cubit Summer Song Lyric: "A full moon shinin' bright / Edge of the water, we were feelin' alright / Back down a country road / The girls are always hot, and the beer is ice cold." And make yourself at home. "Have fun now, but be careful later," he warns. Warm summer nights are Jake Owen's preferred milieu in this blockbuster single from 2011. …