Kehlani). Love almost ended and we just started tryin’ Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you've Lyrics for Take You Back (feat. Kehlani), Traducción de Take You Back (feat. You know it ain’t right, [Chorus: Russ & Kehlani] Younger than love so we prone to mistakes Take me back, I'll take you back, yeah Today, he returns with a new number which features female singer and song writer Kehlani and they both made a love struck single that sees them talking about second chances in relationships. [Verse 1: Russ] Younger than love so we prone to mistakes. Take you back, who am I if I can’t take the heat? I'm too raw of a bitch, to be moving with dissonance This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life. Ride, you know it ain't right Take you back, let’s be real, ’cause you’ve taken back me Take you back, let’s be real, ’cause you takin’ back me

Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you've taken back me STREAM Anderson .Paak New Single Jewelz [Lyrics].

Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you've taken back me.
I want you to be just who you are Took a leap of faith, still fallin', fallin' ALBUM: YG – My Life 4Hunnid ALBUM (Zip File), Joeboy New Single “Lonely” | Mp3 + Lyrics, Tasha Cobbs In Spite Of Me New Single featuring Ciara [MP3 + LYRICS], Moses Bliss New Single In Your Hands [MP3 + Lyrics], Offset Still In Love With Cardi B | Surprises With A Billboard For Her Birthday, Phora Features Jhené Aiko On New Single “Stars in the Sky.”. I’m guilty of all the same things Don't tell me that you moving on Love almost ended and we just started tryin’ But I, I, I, I, I love you, but I don’t love ridin’ this ride Why should I take you back? I’m too raw of a bitch to be movin’ with dissonance Young and in love, so we prone to mistakes Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you've taken back me This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life Rolled a little puppy and we just started drivin’ And you getting' it Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? [Chorus: Russ & Kehlani] Russ Take You Back Lyrics {Take you back, who am I if I can’t take the heat? When You the one that f*cked this up, yeah

Take me back, I’ll take you back, yeah. Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? RUSS, KEHLANI - Take You Back Año: 2020 [Chorus: Russ] Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Kehlani), Translation of Take You Back (feat. Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you've taken back me This is hard, but I love you, we f*ck up, that's just life Take me back, I'll take you back, yeah [Verse 2: Kehlani] Take you back, why should I take you back? Russ has been on a streak for some time presently, delivering new music week by week to keep his fans involved, pandemic or not. I’ll never judge, I’ll just agree Nah, that’s not my mission, yeah, that’s why you trippin’ Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Lyrics for Take You Back (feat. Take me back, I’ll take you back, yeah, [Verse 1: Russ] Take you back, let’s be real, ’cause you’ve taken back me This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life Take me back, I’ll take you back, yeah [Verse 2: Kehlani] Take you back, why should I take you back? Take me back, I’ll take you back, yeah, [Verse 2: Kehlani] I can't take another heartbreak, oh Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Don’t do me bad, don’t prove me wrong This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life You the one that turned this out, and When you the one that fucked this up, yeah Goddamn But I, I, I, I, I love you, but I don’t love ridin’ in this ride I can’t take another heartbreak (Woah), [Chorus: Russ]

I ain’t gon’ front, like I know what it takes Take me back, I'll take you back, yeah Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Take me back, I’ll take you back, yeah, [Outro] 'Cause I'm guilty of all the same things, yeah Now it’s fucked up, goddamn
You can show me all of your scars. I’ll never judge, I’ll just agree This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life. This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life This is hard but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life

When, I know you that young and you rich and you gettin' it, I'm too raw of a bitch to be movin' with dissonance, Nah, that's not my mission, yeah, that's why you trippin', Distance hittin' different, it's not your kind of tension, But I, I, I, I, I love you, but I don't love ridin' this ride, 'Cause I'm guilty of all the same things, yeah. ‘Cause I fuck up, then you fucked up. Love almost ended and we just started tryin' Kehlani) by Russ feat. This is hard but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life RUSS, KEHLANI - Take You Back [Letra, Lyrics]: ADICTIVOZ Todas las novedades sobre el mundo digital, lo último y destacado en tecnología e internet. Don't do me bad, don't prove me wrong Took a leap of faith, still fallin’, fallin’

Atlanta based rapper Russ is back this week with another delivery named Take You Back. Take you back, who am I if I can’t take the heat? Take You Back Lyrics – Russ & Kehlani. But I, I, I, I love it but I don't love ridin' this Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? [Chorus: Russ & Kehlani] Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Take you back, who am I if I can’t take the heat? Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Take You Back Song Lyrics. Terjemahan Russ & Kehlani - Take You Back : Casting Crowns feat Matthew West - Nobody, Bebe Rexha feat Doja Cat - Baby, I'm Jealous, ALOK & Ilkay Sencan feat Tove Lo - Don't Say Goodbye, Ella Henderson & Roger Sanchez - Dream On Me, Album Mark Ronson Presents the Music of “Spies in Disguise” - EP (2019), Album Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come up, The Seasons Will Change & The Flowers Will Fall (2019), Album Dolittle (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2020), Album Backstreet Boys - DNA (Japanese Edition) (2019), Album Alec Benjamin - These Two Windows (2020), Album OneRepublic - Human (Deluxe) (2020), Album Ronan Keating - Twenty Twenty (2020), Album Chloe x Halle - Ungodly Hour (2020), Album Cassadee Pope - Rise and Shine (2020), Album Katy Perry - Smile (Fan Edition) (2020), Album Astrid S - Leave It Beautiful (2020), Album HRVY - Can Anybody Hear Me? I’m too raw of a bitch, you been moved, been with distance This is hard but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life, Take me back, I'll take you back, yeah Take you back, let’s be real, ’cause you’ve taken back me This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life Now, it’s fucked up, goddamn. Don’t tell me that you movin’ on Kehlani) by Russ feat. Kehlani), Tradução de Take You Back (feat. Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you takin' back me

And, I know that you young, and you rich Distance isn’t different, it’s not your kind of tension Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Simply listen and download below and don’t forget to share. Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you takin' back me This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life Take me back, I'll take you back, yeah [Verse 1: Russ] Younger than love so we prone to mistakes Tell me when it’s supposed to start to feel like flying Take you back, why should I take you back? [Chorus: Russ] When You the one that fucked this up, yeah ‘Cause I’m guilty of all the same things, yeah Distance hittin’ different, it’s not your kind of tension Take you back, let’s be real, ’cause you’ve taken back me Take you back, who am I if I can't take the heat? Road a little bumpy and we just started drivin' This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that’s just life Todas las novedades sobre el mundo de la música y el entretenimiento, lo más destacado en Canciones, Videos, Letras, Traducciones, Eventos, Conciertos y … BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN - Letter To You [Letra, Traducción, Español], Letra : Libre - SR. WILSON, JUANCHO MARQUÉS [Lyrics], Letra : Lonely - BENNY BLANCO, JUSTIN BIEBER [Traducción, Español], Letra : Fake - LAUV, CONAN GRAY [Traducción, Español], CARDI B, MEGAN THEE STALLION - Wap [Letra, Traducción, Español], NOTHING BUT THIEVES - Impossible [Letra, Traducción, Español], SIA - Courage To Change [Letra, Traducción, Español], ONEREPUBLIC - Wild Life [Letra, Traducción, Español], Letra : Commander In Chief - DEMI LOVATO [Traducción, Español], BLACK EYED PEAS - The time (The Dirty Bit) [Letra, Traduccion y Video], EMINEM - ft. RIHANNA - Love The Way You Lie [Letra, Traduccion y Video], PITBULL ft. NE-YO - Give Me Everything [Letra, Traduccion y Video]. Take you back, let's be real, 'cause you've takin' back me This is hard, but I love you, we fuck up, that's just life Take me back, I take you back, yeah Young and in love so we prone to mistakes I ain't gon' front, like I know … Lyrics Russ & Kehlani - Take You Back dan terjemahan. Take you back, who am I if I can’t take the heat? I ain’t gon’ front like I know what it takes When All Lyrics - English Translation - Terjemahan Indonesia.