Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. But what I think we can all agree on is Piers has created a very very fit son. Are you not ashamed of yourself for not knowing this? Whilst others think he’s a “legend” who says it like it is. Just finished Lord of the Rings trilogy and cannot believe it’s taken me 19 years to watch. But the rest of Piers' followers were blown away by the hunky photo - with several jokingly asking where he got his good looks from. Everything American Murder: The Family Next Door on Netflix missed out about the case. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Boomtown, Outlook – basically his summers look banging and I’m eternally jealous. Google FINALLY has a feature where you can hum a song to search it, but does it work? ", A second agreed: "I thought it was Tom Cruise. jack.reid17. PIERS Morgan sent fans wild with a handsome photo of his youngest son Bertie - with some confusing the teen for Tom Cruise. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. However, Piers is currently on crutches after suffering an injury just two days into his six-week trip. Now he's shared before and after shots which look totally amazing, Emmerdale's Jamie set for danger as fans 'work out' Kim Tate murder twist, Emmerdale viewers are convinced murderess Kim Tate is about to return and knock some sense into her corrupt son Jamie after he made enemies of the Dingle family, Great white shark chased away by giant sea creature in once-in-a-lifetime footage, A great white shark put on a display of speed when it was chased from the shore by a gigantic elephant seal. The star admitted Bertie is the 'better looking' Morgan. The 19-year-old student is currently on a family holiday in Saint Tropez with his famous dad, who is taking an extended break from hosting Good Morning Britain. 42w 1 like Reply. You do produce some handsome men in the Morgan family. Fees for the school start at around £10,000 per term. Bertie Morgan posted on Instagram: “Repeat after me Elise: London is red” • See all of @bertie_morgan's photos and videos on their profile. That is some film making. The 19-year-old student is keeping Piers … "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Recon that rigs gone by now. marthawhitfield. Some think he’s the biggest knob and can’t stand his opinions. Happy 19th Birthday @bertie_morgan! Bertie's followers went into meltdown, showering the ITV presenter's son with compliments. The 19-year-old Bristol student just gives off the vibes that you’d want to be mates with him and he’d always be down for a drink. So Bertie is easily the fittest and least problematic of the Morgan boys. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. A post shared by Bertie Morgan (@bertie_morgan) on Aug 12, 2019 at 9:48am PDT. Bertie also has a young Greek Prince commenting on his photos from time to time.