Watch College Road Trip Free. I would like to get a refund. I bought this movie the night before I left for college because I remembered watching it as a kid. It really is a very cute father/daughter family movie...I would recommend it to anyone just wanting something sweet that will make you laugh and possibly tear up a little too. $3.99. 2 / 5 stars 50% 12%. Cast: Martin Lawrence, Raven-Symone ., Donny Osmond, Brenda Song, Kym Whitley, Lucas Grabeel, Want even more great TV? 2008 83 min NR (Not Rated) Kids & Family, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Kids Feature Film. Melissa has a bad case of sibling rivalry, only her competition is a fictional character in her father's best-selling novel about a teenage super spy. When her father is "dadnapped" by a ... See full summary ». It is a story about the first child getting ready to launch (go to college), and how hard it is for this parent to let go. Details below. College Road Trip. Sign in to see videos available to you. It is clean, sentimental, and sweet. Her over protective and controlling father, James doesn't want to let go of her, so he tells her that they'll go on a college road trip and in the mean time he'll try to convince her to go to a school closer to home. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Released March 7th, 2008, 'College Road Trip' stars Martin Lawrence, Kym Whitley, Raven-Symoné, Brenda Song The G movie has a runtime of about 1 hr 23 min, and received a user score of 54 (out of 100) on TMDb, which collated reviews from 235 well-known users. Watch College Road Trip Full Movie HD 4K Ultra HD ⦬ figanyatuhma1234. What, so now you want to know what the movie’s about? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. An NFL quarterback living the bachelor lifestyle discovers that he has an 8-year-old daughter from a previous relationship. Her over protective father, James (Martin Lawrence) doesn't want her to be so far away, so he cooks up a plot to try to convince her to go to a local University. We saw it tonite, I have to say that actually with several exceptions, this wasn't such a bad family film. Ambitious and confident Melanie Porter is eagerly looking forward to her first big step towards independence – a girls-only road trip to check out colleges . Read on for a listing of streaming and cable services - including rental, purchase, and subscription alternatives - along with the availability of 'College Road Trip' on each platform. Directed by Roger Kumble. Auto-renews at €6 a month or cancel anytime. Jason Scott Lee on Being Casted in 'Mulan' and Playing Bruce Lee in 'Dragonon' New day news. Raven-Symoné Dyes Her Hair Purple & Gray Before College Begins: "New Hair for a New Life", Eddie Murphy: Films He Could Have Been In, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody: That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. Ambitious and confident Melanie Porter is eagerly looking forward to her first big step towards independence – a girls-only road trip to check out colleges . Link your DIRECTV account toMovies Anywhereto enjoy your digital collection in one place. Stars Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Eddie Redmayne share their 5 reasons not to miss The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix. 2008 83 min NR (Not Rated) Kids & Family, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Kids Feature Film. Verified Purchase. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Now, before we get into the nitty-gritty of how you can watch 'College Road Trip' right now, here are some details about the Walt Disney Pictures, Gunn Films family flick. College Road Trip. Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2018. From. With Raven-Symoné, Martin Lawrence, Kym Whitley, Adam LeFevre. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. From. ", "The Helen Reddy story and the song that inspired a revolution", 'The War With Grandpa' Interviews with Robert De Niro and Jane Seymour. Margo Harshman, Raven Symone and Brenda Song in ", heavy resistance training released hormone. Where to Watch Trailers Full Cast & Crew News Buy DVD. This inspires them to open their own day-care center. She's sassy, funny, and believable as a daughter trying to spread her wings a bit and fly while Martin Lawrence does (in my opinion) a great job at playing the over-the-top protective cop dad. Family fun. Her over protective father, James (Martin Lawrence) doesn't want her to be so far away, so he cooks up a plot to try to convince her to go to a local University. And Donny that’s all I got to say, dude still got, I mean now not just then. Good movie over all. I know a lot of people are giving this film a bad rep, but honestly, it's worth it for the kids. This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Christi Fritz. Trending. 2008 83 min NR (Not Rated) Kids & Family, Comedy, Action/Adventure, Kids Feature Film. It is also silly and not realistic ... but that is not why one watches it. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Highly Recommend. This is a typical road trip movie with lost cars, bumming rides on buses and planes, covering that difficult time of life when a father loses control of his daughter. I bought this only because Donny Osmond is a guest star. Tracking down a streaming service to buy, rent, download, or view the Roger Kumble-directed movie via subscription can be challenging, so we here at Moviefone want to do right by you. As for me and my boyfriend alone to see it?