She was married to Stephen from 1965 to 1995 which includes 5 years of separation while still married. } var today = new Date(); It has been quite like old times…”. function updateCountdown() { The 76-year-old British non-fiction author has done well thus far! var delimiter = ' '; if(! !loop_time && ! } Author and educator who is best known as the first wife of Stephen Hawking. } else { She wrote Music to Move the Stars: A Life with Stephen and Travelling to Infinity: My Life with Stephen. Jane Hawking Net Worth. Jane Hawking’s net worth estimate is $100,000 - $1M. Jane Hawking is a American Author, who was born on in St Albans, Hertfordshire, United States of America. Net worth is calculated by adding anything of value and then subtracting all of the liabilities. 2. Her second husband was friend and musician Jonathan Jones. } !loop_range) { today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); The estimated net worth of his is about $50,000 USD. updateCountdown(); abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); Accordingly, these courageous rams are always armed and ready for battle. She studied languages and obtained a PhD in Romance languages from Westfield College. } A look into Jane Hawking's net worth, money and current earnings. She and her first husband established a working relationship following his separation and divorce from his second wife. In 1999 she wrote an autobiography about her first marriage, Music to Move the Stars: A Life with Stephen. Full Name: Timothy Hawking var start2 = new Date(start); While it’s relatively simple to predict her income, it’s harder to know how much Jane has spent over the years. 's' : ''); Jane and Stephen Hawking met through mutual college friends at a party in 1962. //show_zero = true; for(i=0;i