Marius Every day Not for me... Do I dream? Éponine: (in counterpoint) Cosette I am lost Not to me... A heart full of love He was never mine to lose Dear Mad'moiselle. The lyrics were written by Herbert Kretzmer. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Won't you say? Cosette: [in counterpoint] I'm doing everything all wrong So dark! Of a world that I long to see The words are old Eponine(Interjections) He was never mine to lose Why regret what could not be? Do I dream? Why we're always alone And we will be together every day. [Marius] Lyrics Terms of Use. Why regret what could not be? MARIUS: A heart full of love A heart full of song I'm doing everything all wrong Oh God,.. (paroles de la chanson A Heart Full Of Love – LES MISERABLES) Marius [EPONINE] [MARIUS] This is a chain we'll never break. Cosette, Cosette! And the vow that we made: A heart full of light I was lost in your spell. Valjean: And you must never go away She has burst like the music of angels Not to me A heart full of love A night full of you The words are old But always true. Then make no sound [COSETTE] A heart full of love (Valjean enters, unnoticed) COSETTE A heart full of love No fear no regret `My name is Marius Pontmercy' MARIUS Cosette, Cosette! Cosette: At your call. Does he feel what I feel? A heart full of song I knew it too At your feet. 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. I am lost Valjean: [To himself, in counterpoint] Cosette and marius: And it isn't a dream Not a dream after all! How strange You did not even know my name. He was never mine to lose. A heart full of love (He was never mine to lose) A heart full of you (Why regret what cannot be?) Dead Mad'moiselle These are words he'll never say A heart full of love I am found This is a chain we'll never break Every day Not for me... My name is Marius Pontmercy Marius: Marius Oh, God, for shame You did not even know my name! What's the matter with you, Cosette? "My name is Marius Pontmercy." The light of the sun. No fear, no regret. A heart full of love. And you must never go away No fear no regret EPONINE: MARIUS: (Feel this way), Les Misérables - Highlights (Original Broadway Cast Recording). Do I dream? I'm doing everything all wrong. Then make no sound Oh, God, for shame You did not even know my name! It's a time that is dead A heart full of love. For it isn't a dream His heart full of love [Marius] Marius: I saw you waiting and I knew. Les Miserables And mine's Cosette Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She is youthful Oh, God, for shame, [EPONINE] After all. Lyrics to 'A Heart Full Of Love Reprise' by Les Misérables - Original London Cast. For it isn't a dream. For the truth that you know MARIUS Dear Mad'moiselle I was lost in your spell. From today... Not to me... The secrets that you keep! The sigh of a faraway song Cosette, I don't know what to say! [Marius] [Marius goes into the garden, leaving Eponine outside.] A heart full of you A heart full of light Cosette, Cosette There are words he'll never say. [Cosette] Dear mademoiselle, He will never... Éponine: (in counterpoint) Cosette: Marius: A night full of you. Every day you walk with stronger step. This is a chain we'll never break [COSETTE] [COSETTE] [Cosette] Don't think about it, Marius. These are words he'll never say. And it isn't a dream (His heart full of love) This is a chain we'll never break Valjean: A night bright as day For it isn't a dream His heart full of love And mine's Cosette These are words he'll never say I'm no longer a child and I yearn [COSETTE & MARIUS] (EPONINE) I am lost Out of reach A heart full of love A heart full of song I'm doing everything all wrong Oh God, for shame I do not even know your name Dear Mad'moiselle Won't you say? Dear Mad'moiselle Do I know if he's real? EPONINE: Every word that he says is a dagger in me. A heart full of love There are words he'll never say. Im doing everything all wrong. Make sure your selection A heart full of love Marius: Have you been too much on your own? My name is Marius Pontmercy I am found! Oh God, for shame Does he know I'm alive? Not a dream (He will never) Why regret what could not be? After all! Will you tell? Not to me... There are times when I catch in the silence Please forgive what I say Copyright: Writer(s): Herbert Kretzmer, Jean Marc Natel, Alain Albert Boublil, Claude Michel Schonberg Lyrics Terms of Use. Eponine(Interjections) He was never mine to lose Why regret what could not be? I do not even know your name At your call. [Cosette] A single look and then I knew I knew it too (These are words he'll never say, not to me) From today (Not to me, not for me) Éponine: (in counterpoint) Cosette Cosette, Cosette! Better unsaid. So many things unknown. That are better unheard Cosette [They see Valjean.] Oh God, for shame https://lesmiserables.fandom.com/wiki/Every_Day_/_A_Heart_Full_of_Love_(reprise)?oldid=28144. Every day [EPONINE] I knew it too. A heart full of you Why regret what could not be? Every day, A heart full of love His heart full of love... Éponine: (in counterpoint) Marius: [Cosette helps Marius to recover from his injuries.] Marius: At your feet. I do not even know your name MARIUS Dear Mad'moiselle I was lost in your spell. Every day, [MARIUS] Marius [Cosette] Won't you say? Not to me. Cosette: [in counterpoint] (Valjean enters, unnoticed) COSETTE A heart full of love No fear no regret `My name is Marius Pontmercy' MARIUS Cosette, Cosette! A heart full of love Marius Marius A heart full of love A heart full of song I'm doing everything all wrong Oh God, for shame I do not even know your name Dead Mad'moiselle Won't you say? Feel this way... Les Miserables Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. .In the 2012 film, Marius's grandfather took part in the song as well. A heart full of love. Cosette: At your call. A night bright as day! [Marius] HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. Cosette: But always true. Cosette & Marius After all! A heart full of song. In my life From today I'm doing everything all wrong How quiet it must be, I can see Not to me I knew it too. You are loving, and gentle, and good In my life Marius Eponine [outside, interjecting] A heart full of love He was never mine to lose Cosette A heart full of you Why regret what could not be? [Cosette] Dear Cosette, With only me for company. I saw you waiting and I knew. Believe me, were it within my power Marius: I saw you waiting and I knew. These are words he'll never say In your eyes I am still like the child Cosette: Oh, God, for shame, Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. The worst is over. [Marius] [Marius goes into the garden, leaving Eponine outside.] Cosette I'm doing everything all wrong. And it wasn't a dream. Cosette: Waiting for you. A night bright as day She is free. [COSETTE] Cosette I'm awake! Not a dream He will never Now the love in my life Won't you say? [Cosette] Let it be. Cosette: Is so near And it sings I do not even know your name [COSETTE] No fear, no regret Éponine: (in counterpoint) "Every Day" is a two-part song sung by Cosette, Marius, and Jean Valjean. A Heart Full Of Love A single look and then I knew. These are words he'll never say... MARIUS Waiting for you "Every Day" is a two-part song sung by Cosette, Marius, and Jean Valjean. We'll remember that night His heart full of love... For it isn't a dream... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Lyrics to 'Love Montage: I Saw Him Once/In My Life/A Heart Full Of Love' by Les Misérables - Original London Cast: How strange This feeling that my life's begun at last This change, Can people really fall in love so fast? A heart full of you Why regret what could not be? What's the matter with you, Cosette? And mine's Cosette A heart full of love [Cosette:] Then make no sound! Cosette: Waiting for you. Marius A single look and then I knew In my life [MARIUS] Seems to stop as if something is over You're such a lonely child A heart full of light Cosette A night bright as day Marius And you must never go away Cosette, Cosette Cosette This is a chain we'll never break Marius Do I dream? [COSETTE] A heart full of love A heart full of you. I wonder every day This I give you Cosette, I don't know what to say. I'd be his... 12 Hit Songs You Won't Believe Were Passed Up By Other Artists, 8 More Hilarious Misheard Lyrics About Food. In my life Marius: Of the life you have known Cosette, Cosette The lyrics were written by Herbert Kretzmer. Marius Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, The Second Attack (The Death Of Gavroche). Cosette, Cosette. Feel this way... Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [MARIUS] You walk with longer step. Not a dream He will never A single look and then I knew. This feeling that my life's begun at last [Cosette] [COSETTE] Cosette On this day. Éponine: (in counterpoint) [Cosette:] This is a chain we'll never break A heart full of love A night full of you The words are old But always true. I'm no longer alone How pensive, how sad you seem to me Les Miserables Les Miserables (Act 1b) A Heart Full Of Love [Marius goes into the garden, leaving Eponine outside.] There are words Cosette He was never mine to lose A heart full of love. Thanks to you, I am one with the gods and Heaven is near This is just a preview! Cosette And you must never go away... Oh, God, for shame, No fear, no regret [Cosette] Will you tell? Why you keep to yourself [COSETTE] [MARIUS] Who was it brought me here And you must never go away, I'm doing everything all wrong After all! Cosette [COSETTE] starts and ends within the same node. A heart full of love No fear, no regret [Marius:] My name is Marius Pontmercy [Cosette:] And mine's Cosette [Marius:] Cosette, I don't know what to say! [Marius goes into the garden, leaving Eponine outside.] I'm awake! A heart full of love No fear, no regret My name is Marius Pontmercy And mine's Cosette Cosette, I don't know what to say Then make no sound I am lost I am found!